Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2017, 11:45 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
The problem is that just about everything trump does is pretty egregious. But, I know, you don't think that.
Oh puhleez! You hate Trump and think that everything he does is "pretty egregious". Yet when your idol, Obama, did "pretty egregious" things, you saw nothing wrong with that.

Old 05-20-2017, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldwine View Post
You must have lived in an alternate universe where cooler heads prevailed.

Here in my universe, we spent 8 years with a Congress hellbent on burning the nation down and a populace that sincerely believed our 44th president was a Kenyan muslim.

It sounds crazy, but I swear to god, it's the truth. They talked about it non-stop. It wasn't just limited to that, either. The hypocrisy was astounding.

But that universe is filled with Americans whose average IQ was 74.

As I seem to have landed in your universe, do tell me just how fortunate I am that people mostly kept their **** together.
It may come as a shock to you but most people don't obsess over the president and scrutinize every single detail. Instead, most people have concerns about making it through each day. You know---having enough money to pay the rent or mortgage, worrying what would happen to their health insurance due to Obamacare. Things like that. Is this the answer you were expecting? I wasn't quite sure what you were yammering about in your last sentence.

Old 05-20-2017, 11:59 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,384,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Not an hour goes by that these dopey liberals arn't whining incessantly about PRESIDENT Trump. Thread after thread after thread of constant complaints over every little thing he does. Hey libs, if you hate Trump so much, here is a hint..QUIT BRINGING HIM UP EVERY MINUTE. No one cares any more. We just roll our eyes and say "sigh..what it is this time?"
There's a lot of discussion over Trump because every week Trump is doing or saying something heinous or just completely moronic, that begs to be talked about. Get over it. Put your head back into the sand if you want.

Old 05-21-2017, 01:38 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
There's a lot of discussion over Trump because every week Trump is doing or saying something heinous or just completely moronic, that begs to be talked about. Get over it. Put your head back into the sand if you want.
Heinous and completely moronic is your opinion. I see alot of whining over absolutely nothing. Even worse, crap O'racist did ad infinitum for 8 years. Why dont you actually find something of actual substance to complain about..

Old 05-21-2017, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Exactly! Could not have said it better myself! REP +100
Quote:
Heinous and completely moronic is your opinion. I see alot of whining over absolutely nothing. Even worse, crap O'racist did ad infinitum for 8 years. Why dont you actually find something of actual substance to complain about..

I ran out of rep or I would have repped you again

Old 05-21-2017, 02:00 AM

3,046 posts, read 2,384,156 times
Quote:
Oh you mean like obama's birth certificate? Let's discuss that for 8 years, shall we? i'm sure that is the piece of news you'd clearly find more substantial to talk about than a presidential impeachment.

Old 05-21-2017, 06:09 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Are you kidding. Trump is no leader. His speech to the coast guard academy was more about a pep talk to himself. Boo hoo, he talked about how he has been treated unfairly. That is no leader. It's a man desperately wanting accolades.
He's pointing something out to the blind who hang on every word of the mainstream media.

Open eyes will clearly see that there is an anti-Trump bias. Even Harvard did a report stating that.

He's right. He HAS been treated unfairly by a propagandizing press. If people recognize that there's a chance they'll stop being led around by the nose.

Old 05-21-2017, 09:16 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,700,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Oh puhleez! You hate Trump and think that everything he does is "pretty egregious". Yet when your idol, Obama, did "pretty egregious" things, you saw nothing wrong with that.
Hey, that's great - posting about me in the middle of the night. Glad I'm getting so much free rent in your head!

Old 05-21-2017, 09:18 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,700,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
He's pointing something out to the blind who hang on every word of the mainstream media.

Open eyes will clearly see that there is an anti-Trump bias. Even Harvard did a report stating that.

He's right. He HAS been treated unfairly by a propagandizing press. If people recognize that there's a chance they'll stop being led around by the nose.
Actually, no, the Harvard research showed that there was a lot of negative news surrounding trump, not that there was a bias. And.... it also showed that 80% of the stuff came from trump and his associates.

Old 05-21-2017, 09:20 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
The same thing that is with conservatives' psychotic obsession with Obama, Hillary and liberals, as evidenced by threads such as these.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies