Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 07:25 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,708,668 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Not a myth. There are lots of newspaper articles on the same. For the majority of American history, interracial violence has been white on black.

“In the Chicago Defender, see ‘White Man Charged with Rape of Eight-Year-old,’ The rape of a little girl in Kansas by a 62-year-old white man and the newspaper called the child one of the ‘best citizens of the race.’ The white rapist admitted, ‘that he lured the young girl by offering her a quarter,’ and that he was drunk. A white doctor verified the rape noting, ‘There was not a question as to what had been done.'” (Chicago Defender, Oct. 23, 1915, pg.1).

“In Lexington, Kentucky, in 1926, a white man abducted at gunpoint two black sisters (aged 11 and 17) who were walking home one evening. He raped the younger girl while her older sister watched and was unable to assist her sister. After the attack he forced the girls to walk through the streets half naked. The older sister escaped and got help.

The Chicago Defender reported that the 11-year-old ‘is in a sanitarium in a serious condition, due to the assault, and her sister is at home suffering from exposure and severe nervous shock’” (Chicago Defender, 1926, pg. 118-119).

In the Chicago Defender, in the border state of Missouri, on May 31, 1919, a Chicago Defender headline read, ‘White Man Rapes Six-Year-Old Girl.’ A 35-year-old white man raped a six-year-old in her home while her mother was a visiting friend. The rapist followed the six-year-old home from school, he ‘gave her a nickel, forced her to sit upon his knee, and attempted to assault her. The mother returned to find the 35-year-old in the bedroom with her daughter, and the child’s clothes ‘were badly torn and blood stained.’ The white man didn’t deny police.” (Chicago Defender, 1919, pg. 1)

Jim Crow: Rape, Trauma, and Segregation Stress Syndrome - Atlanta Black Star

It goes on and on. Crime stats weren't generally kept on white men who raped black women and girls because it was deemed permissible since they could no longer easily rape them under their ownership.
You can't support your false claim about the overall trend by posting accounts of individual incidents. Obviously. You realize that, however long a list of white-on-black incidents you make, a much longer one of the reverse could be created?

Old 05-23-2017, 08:18 AM

6,898 posts, read 4,730,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Do you know what INITIAL means?

Initial means FIRST. See below:

initial
[ih-nish-uh l]
adjective
of, relating to, or occurring at the beginning; first:
the initial step in a process.
Initial | Define Initial at Dictionary.com

My statement was to read my INITIAL response in this thread.
I responded directly to the post I read, not to a previous one.

Last edited by Ghostrider275452; 05-23-2017 at 08:28 AM..

Old 05-23-2017, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
That's what bothers me too. You can't let someone bring you down like that.

Why do guys like you always bring up size, as if how big someone is a determinant of how much they can have their way with you?

That alone let's me know that you're soft as Twinkie filling. If someone is bigger than you, they can stomp on your toes with little to no repercussions. You'd probably call the cops. Lol

Yeah, well then I'd suggest that you watch your mouth unless YOU wanna get slapped too. And like this woman, you'd be just as helpless.

Really? And just how did you come to that conclusion?
No, I would have shot him.

Old 05-23-2017, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Lol @ "Black Moors!"

Any other thread, black Africans are little more than backwards, Stone Age people living in mud huts that are starving to death and waiting on the white man's arrival to come save them from their misery. Then we get to hear all the wonderful tales of how the colonialist white European man brought the African the European civilization... complete with his wonderful Bibles...that the black African so desperately needed.

But conveniently for THIS thread only, the black African is the mighty conquerer of Europe that subjugated its peoples for hundreds of years and sold all of Europe's citizens into slavery. LMAO... you folks are a piece of work.

But that's cool. I've learned to see through this nonsense years ago.
Whats that? Revised history?

Old 05-23-2017, 08:25 AM

15,579 posts, read 10,296,771 times
The woman's words were rude, but the man's violence, striking the woman, was criminal. I hope he is found and prosecuted.

Old 05-23-2017, 08:36 AM

37,941 posts, read 17,744,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
No, I would have shot him.
He slapped her and walked away. There is no threat.

Old 05-23-2017, 08:42 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,629,904 times
If that happened to me, I would've just laughed and walked away. I don't condone him hitting the woman for her being an assclown.

Old 05-23-2017, 09:36 AM

17,290 posts, read 29,304,690 times
Quote:
Dude...seriously?

Like, you're really gonna sit here and expose yourself as someone who is THAT obsessed with black folks? You're really playing yourself. I wouldn't even have even shown my cards like you just did here.

So basically you have no counter-argument. You could have at least done like you normally do and say, "doesn't affect me, I don't care!"

Old 05-23-2017, 10:10 AM

4,436 posts, read 7,643,750 times
Two years ago, I had an encounter in a bar and grill I frequent in Manhattan, with a drunk white lady. I'm a couple of open seats away from her, and she decides to open up a conversation with me.....about Biggie and Tupac!

She puts up this theory about Suge Knight, and all that! Why did I decide to go along with the convo? Yeah, I know! But I give her a theory: LAPD involvement! She goes beserk! "Bullish" this and "Bullish" that.....!

Then, she goes really off on another tangent: "Why do Black people eat chicken?" Yep, that blatant, folks! I decide, then, time to ignore her, and regret even falling into the Biggie and Pac trap!

She leaves, shortly thereafter. I bring this lady to the attention of the bartender, who indicated that she's been a problem with others. Thankfully, I never saw that woman, again! (don't know whether the establishment has dealt with her!)

No physicality was used by either party!

Old 05-23-2017, 10:20 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,862,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
There is not a word in any language that justifies physical assault.
Actually there are, threaten to harm my family and I will not wait and look over my shoulder the rest of my life, I will deal with it then and there. Maybe you wouldn't. That said the man should have just walked away, but I do understand his reasoning, she was trying to push him into action and she got it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies