Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2017, 11:36 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,583,387 times

Advertisements

Not sympathetic to the SJW college thing and I hope the perp gets life without parole in the black section of the prison. MD does not have death penalty.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:38 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,814,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Good looking kid, terrible this happened.
This was on the national news yesterday. If it was a Black kid murdering a Black or White it would have never seen the light of day.

Why is that, Just another day in the hood for a Black to murder a white?
Or so rare that it's actually news?
Sigh....if a member of a black nationalist hate group murdered a young white graduating serviceman near his/her college campus, it would be on the national news.

It is always ridiculous and sickening how many people like to do these "what ifs" if there is a black victim.

On Trump and this guy, Trump is not to blame for racist like this person seems to be based on his association of a group. But I do agree his rhetoric has emboldened these groups and he is ignoring them when they are more of a threat to our nation - white supremacist/nationalist, versus foreign, Islamist, terrorist.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:39 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
Exactly. The left "attempts to care" and that's it. Their attempts amount to nothing but slacktivist words on social media but that's enough for them to grant each other virtue points before they move on the next outrage. If the left really cared about mass violence against black people they would be heading to Chicago in buses like the freedom riders of the 60s to form foot patrols to stop the daily black-on-black slaughter. But of course they aren't. Taking any notice of black-on-black violence would shine a harsh critical light on the nature of inner-city black culture and we can't have that. Criticism of the black community is racism. And then of course liberals are just too afraid to go to Chicago period so they take no notice of the problem and just trade outrage virtue points on Facebook whenever the murderer is white.

You don't have one inch of moral high ground.
Exhibit A.

Thread about a white guy killing a black guy turns into a soapbox rant about inner Chicago.

So predictable.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:39 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,548 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
Man, I was totally onboard with a "f*ck that guy, let him rot in hell, but only after 50 years in prison".

But then you had to ruin the whole damn thing by turning it political and making a ridiculously exaggerated statement like that.

Shame on you for pretending to give a crap.
Sorry, but I have seen your posts on other threads, you do the same thing. Just admit you are biased and move on. Dont try to claim you care either.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:44 AM

2,953 posts, read 992,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Exhibit A.

Thread about a white guy killing a black guy turns into a soapbox rant about inner Chicago.

So predictable.
The truth stings doesn't it? Too bad.

My response was to a liberal predictably politicizing the murder by saying that liberals care about black people while right wingers don't. He got what he deserved.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:54 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,501,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Sorry, but I have seen your posts on other threads, you do the same thing. Just admit you are biased and move on. Dont try to claim you care either.
Biased against what? People politicizing every event that occurs, with little actual thought given to the actual victim? You goddamn right I'm biased against that. This guy seemed like a real good kid. I just watched part of his memorial service on TV and was utterly moved by the words of his friends. It's terrible for someone as driven and good as that to have their life snuffed short. I didn't and won't make it political.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:56 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
The truth stings doesn't it? Too bad.

My response was to a liberal predictably politicizing the murder by saying that liberals care about black people while right wingers don't. He got what he deserved.
The only truth here isn't something I can't post.

Funny enough, you types that want to deflect and talk about Chicago and other irrelevant topics only seem to want to do it in these types of threads/situations.

This thread isn't about Chicago, so the door is ---> way.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:58 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,548 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
Biased against what? People politicizing every event that occurs, with little actual thought given to the actual victim? You goddamn right I'm biased against that. This guy seemed like a real good kid. I just watched part of his memorial service on TV and was utterly moved by the words of his friends. It's terrible for someone as driven and good as that to have their life snuffed short. I didn't and won't make it political.
no, i didnt say biased against, I said plain biased, as in you politicize things as well, but you are ok with doing it when you agree with it.

Old 05-23-2017, 12:00 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,106,572 times
The young man that lost his life had just graduated from college and was going to be an officer in the US Army.

Old 05-23-2017, 12:02 PM

12,966 posts, read 9,645,364 times
Good looking young man, and my thoughts and prayers goes out to his family. This is so sad, and I know all who knew this young man hearts are heavy today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies