Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2017, 08:58 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
Of course the majority of crime in the UK isn't done by Muslims...... you form a small part of the population. You also know records of rape don't name the perps as Muslims or not. But, try asking a friendly policeman, and you'll find out. But, Muslims sure form a large part of the prison population...... why's that then? Victimization?

The majority of terrorism carried out in my country, in fact almost all of it, is done by Muslims. This incident in Manchester is just the latest. You try and defend the indefensible. Our jails are filling with Muslim rapists, and Muslim terrorists.

The problem within Islam can only be addressed by Muslims. Stop trying to blame us, and look within yourselves, and what you are teaching your children in the home. This hate doesn't come from nowhere.
I believe strongly that each and every country should stipulate to those who want to live there, that they apply for citizenship, and they adhere to the laws and culture of the land. This has got to stop....

You cannot take a primitive culture and throw them in to modern society.....and if you do, then they should have to acclimate to that culture. No exceptions.

Anyone who commits a crime, or is on any Terrorist list, needs to be sent back to their country.....

Each country needs to start making strict laws....to get rid of the losers...let their own countries take care of these animals....

And yes, there are Good Muslims, but they need to get rid of their fears, and stand up with the country that they live in denouncing terrorism.

children, my God, these people are cowards, losers and animals..let them go back to the deserts where they came from and blow each other up.

Old 05-24-2017, 09:00 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,428,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
You're uninformed. The blast didnt take place inside the venue.
It took place in the foyer. I know this place myself because I have been to the venue a couple of times. As people came through the doors, exiting the main arena, he set off his bomb. It is quite a confined space.

The steps people have seen on the news where folks were running, are the steps leading from the venue to Victoria train station.

Old 05-24-2017, 09:00 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,745,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
You sure have a way to change the subject.

Maybe I remember this wrong, but I remember you said in one of the thread that you were a Marine? Your son was a Marine?
Yes. I entered after HS. One son entered after HS and one entered after college. We all served in actual battles in the Middle East. I currently work in the Middle East (UAE) and after multiple tours,both my sons are both in the US as trainers. My sons are nearing the 30 mark. All three of us know the reality related to Muslims. We still all deal with Muslims in numerous ways and have no hate for Muslims. We know not to blame the majority for what is done by a very small minority. And fwiw we are Jewish and not Israeli citizens. So your point is?

Old 05-24-2017, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I believe strongly that each and every country should stipulate to those who want to live there, that they apply for citizenship, and they adhere to the laws and culture of the land. This has got to stop....

You cannot take a primitive culture and throw them in to modern society.....and if you do, then they should have to acclimate to that culture. No exceptions.

Anyone who commits a crime, or is on any Terrorist list, needs to be sent back to their country.....

Each country needs to start making strict laws....to get rid of the losers...let their own countries take care of these animals....

And yes, there are Good Muslims, but they need to get rid of their fears, and stand up with the country that they live in denouncing terrorism.

children, my God, these people are cowards, losers and animals..let them go back to the deserts where they came from and blow each other up.
Every country these people come from, are the pits of the world. Yet, they try and recreate what they left behind.

Even those who flee from other Muslims killing them, still cling to their primitive beliefs. They then have children, who sometimes, are even worse.

All I hear in my country is how sick we are of the Muslims. I never hear folks complaining about Chinese, or Indian Hindus, or black people. It's always the Muslims, and has been so for a very long time.

Yet, they see themselves as victims......... doesn't stop them living off us though. We do have our uses.

Old 05-24-2017, 09:09 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
No one is blaming them, we should learn from this, and as I said before, each and every concert as people walk in, they should be checking their bags, coats, etc.

They used to do that years ago....no reason why they can't and should start doing it again.....
Here's what you miss, it happened afterwards OUTSIDE the arena. Security for some reason lightens way up after the concert is half over and goes to almost zero near the end. It apparently happens that way in the UK and from the events I've been to here it's the same.
Why nobody had seen this as a failure point prior to this bombing is beyond me and I fully agree with expert statements that we need to have multiple layers of security before,during AND after events to limit access by terrorists to crowds of people.

Old 05-24-2017, 09:09 AM

14,221 posts, read 6,960,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Yes. I entered after HS. One son entered after HS and one entered after college. We all served in actual battles in the Middle East. I currently work in the Middle East (UAE) and after multiple tours,both my sons are both in the US as trainers. My sons are nearing the 30 mark. All three of us know the reality related to Muslims. We still all deal with Muslims in numerous ways and have no hate for Muslims. We know not to blame the majority for what is done by a very small minority. And fwiw we are Jewish and not Israeli citizens. So your point is?
This "very small minority" is the vanguard of a much bigger group with a lot of sympathy for these actions. This "very small minority" doesnt pop up in a vacuum. Through years and decades of religious hatred towards the infidel from thousands of mosques, a great number of muslims are in fact fundamentalist and extreme even if they might not have the will to carry out terrorist attacks themselves. Just look at the responses from muslims towards independent women, gays, ex-muslims and others in surveys of muslims.

Islamist teachings put great emphasis on misogyny and discrimination towards the infidel. You might claim that this is the case with all desert religions, but islam at this point in time is particularly archaic. As it meets the 21st century with a bang through technological progress, its clear that huge numbers of religious leaders in islam feel that modernity is a huge threat and will fight tooth and nail to preserve their privileges and spew hatred towards this threat.

Old 05-24-2017, 09:10 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
Every country these people come from, are the pits of the world. Yet, they try and recreate what they left behind.

Even those who flee from other Muslims killing them, still cling to their primitive beliefs. They then have children, who sometimes, are even worse.

All I hear in my country is how sick we are of the Muslims. I never hear folks complaining about Chinese, or Indian Hindus, or black people. It's always the Muslims, and has been so for a very long time.

Yet, they see themselves as victims......... doesn't stop them living off us though. We do have our uses.
they are cruel misguided people, and those who claim to be peaceful are scared to death of the terrorists and won't denounce them....

over in their homelands, do you know what the terrorists did? If you were caught doing them wrong, or not living your life by their rules, they didn't kill you. They went to your home, brought your mother, father, sisters, brothers, wife and children outside, and killed them in front of you and allowed you to live.

Sick losers...

And by the way, Trump called them losers b/c that is a public shame to them.

My friends had a neighbor who is English and he refused to go back home b/c of all of this....it's so sad....

Old 05-24-2017, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Here's what you miss, it happened afterwards OUTSIDE the arena. Security for some reason lightens way up after the concert is half over and goes to almost zero near the end. It apparently happens that way in the UK and from the events I've been to here it's the same.
Why nobody had seen this as a failure point prior to this bombing is beyond me and I fully agree with expert statements that we need to have multiple layers of security before,during AND after events to limit access by terrorists to crowds of people.
He didn't need to go in the venue at all to kill. All he had to do was stand at the bottom of the steps seen on videos in the railway station. There would have been hundreds, if not thousands of people in that station very shortly after the show finished.

I saw Barbra Streisand there, and the railway station was packed with people after the show. These evil people will always find a way of killing. There is only so much we can do to protect ourselves from a suicide bomber.

Old 05-24-2017, 09:12 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
He was a citizen and could come back in.

Even if he was a foreigner, he would've been able to come back to Britain, regardless of whether he was on the terror watchlist, as long as he was listed as an intelligence asset, such as an informant. British intelligence had reportedly tortured the killer of Lee Rigby abroad to try to turn him into an informant before he went and killed an MP officer.

The Saudis fill a recruiting role for the other governments involved in the war. Pakistan was the primary lead in that regard during the war in Afghanistan. That's why you see very few complaints from other governments that are complicit in the war. Quite a few Western governments sent recruits to fight in Syria and Libya. Yet the crackdown on mosques in Europe didn't occur until the fighters started returning to their home countries.
Reportedly he was also a "person of interest" or was on their radar as a problem to be watched. So, citizen or not if you are already on the radar as a possible threat AND then travel to a terror training ground one plus one should equal two instead of one and one half.

Old 05-24-2017, 09:20 AM

39,226 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
My point is you have a way to change the subject. Isn't that obvious?

There are differences between joining a military and becoming a terrorist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies