Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2017, 04:47 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,800,352 times

Advertisements

As a teenager, I use to carry golf clubs for the very rich.

Most were honest and played the ball where it fell.

Some moved their ball from behind trees when they thought no one was looking.

A few moved their ball even if no trees were in the way.

They would improve their shot by moving their ball from the rough into the fairway even if other golfers were looking.

These type of golfers disgusted us.

Perhaps I learned not to like Trump early.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2017, 05:04 PM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by functionofx View Post
If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor
If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance
I will be a uniter not a divider
I will have the most open administration in history.
I will close GITMO on my first day in office.

That darned Trump (oops Obama) lying to us every day over and over and the press loving him for it.
IIRC, the insurance companies changed the policies. There was nothing in the ACA to compel the change. At the time, most said those were no so good policies to start with.

How could he be a uniter when Mitch and the Republicans in DC had no interest in compromise? Maybe that's why Boehner quit. The Republicans serve their base. Not all their constituents.

You can look at the list. All people who went into the WH were public knowledge.

He tried to close Gitmo. Not much luck with the military supporters in the Congress and the scared of their shadow Republican base?

Old 05-23-2017, 05:08 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,828,984 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHimia_Fxzs

Old 05-23-2017, 07:45 PM

8,893 posts, read 5,371,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Where exactly did you read that? Or is that just slander?
I read it on Internet.

Old 05-23-2017, 07:52 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945;48258982[B
]"Compulsive liar" is a perfect term to describe Donald Trump[/b]. He loves lying, does it even when he doesn't have to, and moves on to another lie when he is caught. There really is something not right inside his head.

Even the dumbest person on the planet would have figured out by now that he needs to stop what he is doing because it is not working and is coming back to bite him in the behind. But not Trump, he just keeps pulling one bonehead trick after another, and spewing one more lie after another. He is one screwed up human being.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies