Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 12:07 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,807,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
The only thing Trump is capable of delivering are lies and broken promises.
Trump could not deliver a ham on rye without messing it up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2017, 12:08 PM

31,938 posts, read 34,462,888 times
Comey is a Democrat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfKCFnQPs5U

Old 05-24-2017, 12:10 PM

23,709 posts, read 30,620,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swayalot View Post
I think President Trump will deliver the Israel-Pal peace deal.
Do you think the Democrats will give up looking for ways to Impeach the President once that peace deal arrives?
I think it would look very wrong for them to pursue the Impeachment of such a global legend.
President Trump's international clout would simply be too large, and investigating him would make the Dems look incredibly anti-American and somewhat anti-Peace.
Kurdistan has a better chance of becoming a country than any Peace deal coming into existence. All Trump can do is attempt to keep the UN off of Israels back. Anything else will be a waste of time.

Old 05-24-2017, 12:15 PM

41,478 posts, read 59,594,003 times
How is colluding with the Russians connected with the Israeli/PLO endless war? the former is involved with using illegal foreign influence to steal a US Presidential election. The other involves sticking our nose where it does not belong and is not wanted.

Old 05-24-2017, 12:16 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,288,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
If Trump and his campaign staff truly have nothing to hide, then why are conservatives so worried about the ivnestigations?! Let the investigation play out, and then laugh at us when it's over because it turns out there was no collusion and the entire thing was a huge waste of time and money.
You're mixing up conservatives with Republicans, but I'm done trying to explain the distinction.

Trump voters aren't worried about, scared or frightened of the investigations. However, we are aware of what Democrats are trying to do with the investigations. That we are concerned about. Democrats want to jam Trump up, pure and simple.

This is all about 2018. It's all power politics. They don't care if an investigation takes out Hillary...in fact that would probably be a relief. They don't care if it incriminates Obama...he's not president anymore so gives a flying fig. I'm sure they don't expect Trump to be impeached. All they have to is play this out for the next year, using their leakers in the Oval Office, and with any luck they'll win the House in 2018.

Old 05-24-2017, 12:18 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,045,362 times
I couldn't possibly care less if Israel EVER has a peace deal. Not our problem.

But if Trump broke the law, the Democrats shouldn't ease up on him one bit.

Old 05-24-2017, 12:18 PM

31,938 posts, read 34,462,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Trump voters aren't worried about, scared or frightened of the investigations. However, we are aware of what Democrats are trying to do with the investigations.
Maybe, but Trump himself is terrified of the investigation, which is why he has put pressure on government officials to shut it down.

Old 05-24-2017, 12:21 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,871,429 times
Quote:
Do you think the Democrats will give up looking for ways to Impeach the President once that peace deal arrives?
I think it would look very wrong for them to pursue the Impeachment of such a global legend.
President Trump's international clout would simply be too large, and investigating him would make the Dems look incredibly anti-American and somewhat anti-Peace.
No, and by the way it is Not the Dems that are in charge of the investigations, by now I would think you knew that.

Old 05-24-2017, 12:21 PM

727 posts, read 388,123 times
Quote:
Other than blind faith in Donald Trump, what compels you to arrive at that conclusion? Maybe you know something that those most educated on the subject don't.

Old 05-24-2017, 12:26 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,871,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
You're mixing up conservatives with Republicans, but I'm done trying to explain the distinction.

Trump voters aren't worried about, scared or frightened of the investigations. However, we are aware of what Democrats are trying to do with the investigations. That we are concerned about. Democrats want to jam Trump up, pure and simple.

This is all about 2018. It's all power politics. They don't care if an investigation takes out Hillary...in fact that would probably be a relief. They don't care if it incriminates Obama...he's not president anymore so gives a flying fig. I'm sure they don't expect Trump to be impeached. All they have to is play this out for the next year, using their leakers in the Oval Office, and with any luck they'll win the House in 2018.
You really believe that don't ya. News flash, this has ZERO to do with 2018, that will be determined by what Congress does or does not do. It has everything to do with standing for principles, ethics, and the rule of law, and that is why it is the Republican Party that will either clear or convict Trump based on the facts. Once again the Dems are not in control of anything here, this is up to the Republicans and from what we are hearing out of Washington, they are more than a little unhappy that Trump has put them in this position and as an American I am proud to say that it looks like they are willing to do what it takes to get to the bottom of this mess, one way or the other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies