Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 02:56 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,883,552 times

Advertisements

Last Night on Hannity, Hannity announce that Media Matters (Ran by Soros ) is targeting his sponsors to get him off the air. They have also targeted Michael Savage and many others. The left control much of the ABC and Cable News outlets (MSBC/CNN/Bloomberg)

while fox and American News Network are the outlets for real news. Not the sugar coated versions from Maddow and Chris Mathews..

The Left lost so bad because of the vast resources of the modern information world. Now they are going after anyone who speaks up.
It actually bigger than that. Left wing College Professors encourage to assault Conservative Students and Speakers.

The DNC Targets GOP events to disrupt and portray the GOP being Racist?

Soros has funded Black Lives Matter that has resulted in burning of our cities like Baltimore and Ferguson. Soros dumped millions into the CF and the HRC Campaign.

Soros has financed Terror around the world and just maybe he should be the subject of investigation and Indictment?
GEORGE SOROS IS A TERRORIST – To The Point News

https://www.tothepointnews.com/2017/...s-a-terrorist/
  1. Cached

Feb 3, 2017 - There is another form of terrorism that I would like to address – and that is ... Soros and his Open Society Foundations have become a terrorist ...

Soros-Funded Media Matters Attacks Conservatives | Human Events

humanevents.com/2007/10/29/sorosfunded-media-matters-attacks-conservatives/
  1. Cached

Oct 29, 2007 - Media Matters for America (MMFA) was created in spring 2004 in time for ... of California, Berkeley, and active in conservative campus journalism. .... for Sinclair's biggest advertisers—Staples, Kraft Foods Inc., Target, Geico, ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2017, 02:58 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,361,452 times
Oh look, we haven't had a "we hate soros" article in over a week!

But seriously? Defending hannity on the Seth nonsense? The mans family is asking people to stop, you should have some respect for them.

Old 05-24-2017, 03:15 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,883,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post

But seriously? Defending hannity on the Seth nonsense? The mans family is asking people to stop, you should have some respect for them.
the Man, Soros is a Terrorist and its is not just Hannity. Hannity is just the lasts target by the left. Hannity die stop the story on behave of the Family which I find commendable.

We could not say the same for CNN Anderson Copper?

This is not Hate Soros, but there is underlining facts and proof his organizations have been acting out Terrorism acts. Baltimore was real and the Left made up the story on Freddy Gray and Michael Brown in Ferguson.

We have millions of dollars or property damage and many were assaulted. These are real issue which cost every American his or her Freedoms.

Since the left is big on collusion, look how Soros tried to influence this election cycle?
Finally I do see Soros paying for the police ,the National Guard and the rebuilding of these cities!

Old 05-24-2017, 04:19 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,723,072 times
Yep, wrote about this back in April:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/47930673-post94.html

Quote:
They are going after more because they are wanting to turn in to leftist propaganda. MediaMatters...I hope I don't have to explain the significance of that, is gunning for Tucker Carlson now:

https://mediamatters.org/research/20...as-said/216109

Time will tell...and if they do succeed, you'll know there's definitely an agenda.
https://www.mediamatters.org/researc...as-said/216109

Also:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/47929923-post55.html

Quote:
I use Twitter, and someone with information had stated that their next target was going to be Sean Hannity. This was about two weeks ago. I didn't put it here because of course it would have been met with "bwahahahha, twitter, hahahah, fake news" blah, blah, blah. Not that I would have put it here because I thought it was or was not true, but merely as a "let's see if this actually happens".

And it did.

They were right.

And now they're going to go after Tucker Carlson.

Murdoch's wife is a Hillary Clinton supporter and works for Clinton for Clinton's Climate Initiative.

FoxNews is going to become part of the establishment left media...they just have to get rid of a few people, first.

And they're doing it.
I posted that on April 23rd. The information that I saw was at the beginning of April.

Also:

George Soros-affiliated Media Matters calls off Fox News attack: 'We won' - Washington Times
Quote:
A group affiliated with leftist billionaire George Soros that had declared a war on Fox News now has called off the dogs, saying the network is no longer a threat.

“It’s not just that [the war is] over, but it was very successful,” Media Matters Executive Vice President Angelo Carusone said to The Huffington Post. “To a large extent, we won.”
No, you didn't, you fricken morons. The only people left who believe anything the media says are the hopeless twits who were an easy catch anyway.

Oh, by the way, please note the date on that article.

Soros gives $1 million to Media Matters - On Media - POLITICO.com

Quote:
George Soros announced that he has given $1 million to Media Matters “to hold Fox News accountable for the false and misleading information they so often broadcast.” Fox commentators frequently describe Media Matters, a frequent Fox critic, of being funded by Soros, but Media Matters has long denied that connection.
Please note the date on that article.

Their playbook:

http://freebeacon.com/wp-content/upl...onor-pitch.pdf

This tells you everything that the left is planning to do to try to take down Trump. See if any of these sound familiar:

Impeachment
Filing lawsuits against the Trump administration
Using a 'digital attacker' to delegitimize Trump's presidencey and the GOP
Partner with Facebook to remove "fake news" (translation: Remove anything pro Trump and that reveals the left for the lies they spew)

If you don't want to open the pdf, here it is on Sribd:

https://www.scribd.com/document/3375...ump#from_embed

The little lefties on here can pretend that nothing is going on and that the people on the right don't have a clue what is actually going on, but we do know. Why do you think we laugh at you idiots every day.

David Brock's little speech in January 2017:

https://www.scribd.com/document/3370...-17#from_embed

Old 05-24-2017, 04:20 PM

And by the way, Hannity talked to the Rich family, and they did not ask him to stop:

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/stat...63340657979393

Old 05-24-2017, 04:28 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,745,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post

A foreign power trying to censor our media should be no laughing matter.

The Rich family isn't asking anyone to stop. That's Brad Bauman, the 'Democratic Crisis Public-Ralations Consultant' asking people to stop. Could it be he has political motivations, rather than the good of the family in mind?

Old 05-24-2017, 04:35 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,397,746 times
Hannity is under stress because advertisers are getting sick of fake news purveyors like Sean Hannity. It is about time. Hannity is a vicious troll who needs to be taken off the air. It is just sad that Hannity's followers are so brainwashed by the fake news industry they can't see the joke Hannity has become.

Old 05-24-2017, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Hannity is under stress because advertisers are getting sick of fake news purveyors like Sean Hannity. It is about time. Hannity is a vicious troll who needs to be taken off the air. It is just sad that Hannity's followers are so brainwashed by the fake news industry they can't see the joke Hannity has become.
Thanks for reminding me, I meant to put you on ignore yesterday. You never speak the truth. All you do is spread opinion and smears.

Old 05-24-2017, 04:37 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,094,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post

After how CNN and msnbc have been behaving especially last year, Dems have zero high ground in this area. ZERO

Old 05-24-2017, 04:38 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,397,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Thanks for reminding me, I meant to put you on ignore yesterday. You never speak the truth. All you do is spread opinion and smears.
Typical retort. The pot calling the kettle black. At any rate, can't think of a response, because you have none... attack.

Thank you for the ignore BTW..it goes both ways.

Last edited by TreeBeard; 05-24-2017 at 04:48 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies