Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2017, 08:07 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,107,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Germany doesn't care about the American people, they just use us for cheap cash and free defense. They don't deserve our respect
And what the heck has Trump done to deserve anyone's respect? Name one thing. And no, not being named Hillary is not a valid answer. Give me something real. All I have seen President Demented Traitor do is issue symbolic executive orders and sign a bill renaming a VA clinic in American Samoa.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2017, 08:07 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,193,482 times
She's right, America can't be counted on to go along with the globalist agenda under Trump. Worry about your countries problems before lecturing us Merkle.

Old 05-29-2017, 08:09 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Just 4 years ago Hillary Clinton said, “Russia has been an ally.” Hillary also said that Russia no longer posed the threat it did in the 20th century. Putin must have been laughing his butt off at Obama and Hillary just as he laughing at liberals and Democrats now.

CNN-Politics-Hillary-Clinton-Russia-no-longer-threat-in-20th-century-Russia-is-an-ally

Old 05-29-2017, 08:13 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Good Grief, are some of us total idiots? Come on do you Really want the Germans to get more militarized, did you Not learn from 2 World Wars. Hey, they are my People, I was born there, I have family there, some that fought the Allies in WWII, they are happy go lucky People, unless they feel threatened or their Nationalist side takes a forefront. Pssst, it can happen here if we are not careful. Thing is, as it stands the Germans can deal with any threat within Europe except their hated enemy Russia. If we step out of the picture then the gloves that Germany has worn since WWII will come off, they Will rebuild their military so that they can assure themselves of ability to fight the Russians one on one. Could we blame them, isn't that why we spend more on our military than the next ten countries Combined? I am telling you this as sincerely as I can, you do Not want Germany militarized to the point that they can take on Russia, governments change and grievances can lead to escalations and there ya have it, WWIII. You may laugh, but history repeats itself all the time when People cannot learn simple lessons and I know the people I come from.
Oh and to make it all More Perfect, we now have the Japanese talking of rearming because of the Chinese and North Korean threats, oh yeah, History, an excellent tool of you know how to learn the lessons, or repeat them.... Have Fun!

Old 05-29-2017, 08:13 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.bbc.c...s/amp/40086626

I had originally thought these random remarks were made by officials who didn't know their place but apparently these attacks are coordinated by the thugs at the top.

For one of our "allies" Germany is sure not treating our country or president with respect, it's time to cut them off from tax payer money.
Know their place? Hell, the Germans aren't obligated to respect the United States OR our president.

Cut them off? No one is forcing Americans to spend even a single dime in Germany. The Germans haven't asked us for aid. We defend them because we're stupid, not because THEY'RE stupid.

We can pack up our troops, close our bases, and never set foot in Germany again, but we don't want that, do we?

I don't give a damn whether the Germans love Trump or any other American politician. Give me a break.

Americans are an arrogant lot, aren't they?

Old 05-29-2017, 08:14 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
The Germans haven't asked us for aid. We defend them because we're stupid, not because THEY'RE stupid.

We can pack up our troops, close our bases, and never set foot in Germany again, but we don't want that, do we??
Yeah agree with this 100%

Old 05-29-2017, 08:15 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I wonder what defending Europe has anything to do with our "freedom"
Not a damn thing! A waste of tax money.

Old 05-29-2017, 08:16 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Good Grief, are some of us total idiots? Come on do you Really want the Germans to get more militarized, did you Not learn from 2 World Wars. Hey, they are my People, I was born there, I have family there, some that fought the Allies in WWII, they are happy go lucky People, unless they feel threatened or their Nationalist side takes a forefront. Pssst, it can happen here if we are not careful. Thing is, as it stands the Germans can deal with any threat within Europe except their hated enemy Russia. If we step out of the picture then the gloves that Germany has worn since WWII will come off, they Will rebuild their military so that they can assure themselves of ability to fight the Russians one on one. Could we blame them, isn't that why we spend more on our military than the next ten countries Combined? I am telling you this as sincerely as I can, you do Not want Germany militarized to the point that they can take on Russia, governments change and grievances can lead to escalations and there ya have it, WWIII. You may laugh, but history repeats itself all the time when People cannot learn simple lessons and I know the people I come from.
Oh and to make it all More Perfect, we now have the Japanese talking of rearming because of the Chinese and North Korean threats, oh yeah, History, an excellent tool of you know how to learn the lessons, or repeat them.... Have Fun!
Then pay up, it's as simple as that.

Old 05-29-2017, 08:22 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
And what the heck has Trump done to deserve anyone's respect? Name one thing. And no, not being named Hillary is not a valid answer. Give me something real. All I have seen President Demented Traitor do is issue symbolic executive orders and sign a bill renaming a VA clinic in American Samoa.
And what the heck has Merkel done to deserve anyones respect? Name one thing. You seem to be extremely happy that she allows Jihadi terrorists and rapefugees into her country to rape and kill the citizens she swore to protect. She openly threatens other countries in the EU who wont allow this travesty to happen in their countries. And she is more worried about Trump?

Old 05-29-2017, 08:26 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
that is Trump's job and I support him 100% of the way.
You'd support him if he punched you in the face, but he he intention was the demand respect, then it ended in a miserable failure. He got the opposite of respect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies