Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2017, 12:54 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,709,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
As long as the stock market keeps hitting record highs, I will gladly allow Trump to "destroy" this country all he wants.
Oh, how very patriotic of you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2017, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hifijohn View Post
its not that easy, impeach him and you have to answer to millions of voter who still love and worship him.not to mention the fact that the moment he gets impeached, out of revenge he'll tweet all sorts of classified information.plus you have pense who will take his place and ,take it from a former hoosier ,you do not want pense, trump is far less dangerous.
Trump is going to bring America to its knees. I would not be surprised if we are invaded by China, Russia and Iran because he is such a blithering idiot and cannot deal with the truth. He could not even allow himself to believe his inaugural crowd was smaller than Obamas. He is a very weak man with a ridiculous sized ego.

Old 06-08-2017, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
The only people that are being torn apart are liberal crybabies who still can't stand that their girl lost the election on November 8. They're the only ones who continue to believe the fake news and lies from the liberal media.

LOL
Wrong. I was a Bernie supporter. I voted for Hillary. Trump only barely won, and that after all manner of gerry mandering, voter rolls purged and possible interference by Russia. He's so stupid he thinks he can be pals with Putin. Putin is thinking - oh, my what a clown - we can take America down easily. Putin wanted the dumbest clown in the Repubican clown car to win. He did not want to deal with Hillary. We are in a lot of danger with Trump steering this ship of state. And he and Steve Bannon have wasted no time in trashing things and burning bridges with allies. If I were you, I'd be preparing for war coming to America. For so long it has been America bombing nations all over the earth and selling arms to both sides to make them go to war with each other. Payback is hell, you know. Trump and the extremely corrupt and hypocritical money-loving Rub-i-Cons can only bring us to ruin. The scheme on throwing grandma and the poor and middle class under the bus, not realizing they are going down with the ship.

Old 06-08-2017, 01:20 AM

11,119 posts, read 5,589,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
President Donald Trump will be in office until January 2025, then President Ivanka Trump will take over until 2033. But, please, enjoy your little political wet dreams....

Next.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
He'll be lucky to make it to 2020.

He'll be lucky to get out much sooner than that and still be a free man.

Old 07-10-2017, 10:20 AM

106 posts, read 68,476 times
Time for me to wade in here now, as my heart is full. As a lifetime conservative... what I'll call "good conservatism"... my loathing of both presidential candidates was strong. The single candidate of either political side that could possibly have earned my vote was Bernie, and my heart was not at full ease with his often angry tones though this is understandable on one level. My heart had desired General Colin Powell as our president, and it was somewhat of a vindication when 3 state electors in Washington state cast their votes for this decent, intelligent man who was badly duped by those he'd fully trusted almost 16 year ago.

Early on during the primaries, I'd laugh at Donald J. Trump(f), insisting that he was not electable. One week before the nomination was sealed, my laughing ceased and my gut began to ache as it still does.

Almost all of the past 2 years my residence was made in Hines, Oregon (joined at the hip with Burns). We endured the occupation and armed takeover of the Malhuer National Wildlife Refuge from early January 2016 through the following mid-February. Could write until darkness falls this day regarding what all we went through, as the mainstream media said not all that much about it, but for now let's leave it with the principle of divide and conquer, especially division, as well as it was indeed darkness that fell upon us. There were tactics tested there by both sides and the end results were highly effective in dividing an otherwise amicable group of citizens who, amid their differences, talked with one another and not at each other; who got along pretty well; who were living and let living.... but no more. Nothing like it used to be to this day. Families are still apart and not speaking, solid friendships of 4 or 5 decades are no more, tensions remains high.

In Harney county, Oregon, nearly as large as New Hampshire with only 7,700 residents and but 7 Sheriff's deputies to enforce, we were quickly overwhelmed after the "militia" came... and within a week or so of that, after our Sheriff Dave had asked for help, our area was invaded with over 500 FBI agents. Our courthouse looked like a war zone, seriously, and security was incredibly tight after all of the intimidation, death threats (got 2 myself), harassment from outsiders coming into church with sidearms, into schools with firearms... ~ deep breathe ~..will like to share more later if possible in another place, though this will point to the direction I'm heading with this with while employing this abundance of wordsmithing in the moment.

Beginning with his nomination, I'd openly called Donald J. Trump(f) a destroyer, as well as doing so after his nomination, after his election, here now. Am standing by my words, as their meaning is being strongly intuited.

Understand: The precise tactics that the Bundys and crew along with the counter-tactics by federal law enforcement produced a huge honey pot of information. The very same tactics that were used against us over 1 1/2 years ago in east-central Oregon, 130 miles from the nearest town of any consequential size, were employed nationally during our last national election. It's ongoing to this day. May God help us all.

Sure never saw this writing of mine coming even just half an hour ago, but as with all things: Am having no regrets.

..............................Donald J. Trump(f) is a destroyer... and he's being mighty effective about it, intentionally engineered or not.

Last edited by Glu Glukan; 07-10-2017 at 10:45 AM.. Reason: elucidation

Old 07-10-2017, 10:42 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glu Glukan View Post
Time for me to wade in here now, as my heart is full. As a lifetime conservative... what I'll call "good conservatism"... my loathing of both presidential candidates was strong. The single candidate of either political side that could possibly have earned my vote was Bernie, and my heart was not at full ease with his often angry tones though this is understandable on one level. My heart had desired General Colin Powell as our president, and it was somewhat of a vindication when 3 state electors in Washington state cast their votes for this decent, intelligent man who was badly duped by those he'd fully trusted almost 16 year ago.

Early on during the primaries, I'd laugh at Donald J. Trump(f), insisting that he was not electable. One week before the nomination was sealed, my laughing ceased and my gut began to ache as it still does.

Almost all of the past 2 years my residence was made in Hines, Oregon (joined at the hip with Burns). We endured the occupation and armed takeover of the Malhuer National Wildlife Refuge from early January 2016 through the following mid-February. Could write until darkness falls this day regarding what all we went through, as the mainstream media said not all that much about it, but for now let's leave it with the principle of divide and conquer, especially division, as well as it was indeed darkness that fell upon us. There were tactics tested there by both sides and the end results were highly effective in dividing an otherwise amicable group of citizens who, amid their differences, talked with one another and not at each other; who got along pretty well; who were living and let living.... but no more. Nothing like it used to be to this day. Families are still apart and not speaking, solid friendships of 4 or 5 decades are no more, tensions remains high.

In Harney county, Oregon, nearly as large as New Hampshire with only 7,700 residents and but 7 Sheriff's deputies to enforce, we were quickly overwhelmed after the "militia" came... and within a week or so of that, after our Sheriff Dave had asked for help, our area was invaded with over 500 FBI agents. Our courthouse looked like a war zone, seriously, and security was incredibly tight after all of the intimidation, death threats (got 2 myself), harassment from outsiders coming into church with sidearms, into schools with firearms... ~ deep breathe ~..will like to share more later if possible in another place, though this will point to the direction I'm heading with this with this abundance of wordsmithing in the moment.

Beginning with his nomination, I'd openly called Donald J. Trump(f) a destroyer, as well as doing so after his nomination, after his election, here now. Am standing by my words, as their meaning is being strongly intuited.

Understand: The precise tactics that the Bundys and crew along with counter-tactics by federal law enforcement produced a huge honey pot of information, and the very same tactics that were used against us over 1 1/2 years ago in east-central Oregon were employed nationally during our last national election. It's ongoing to this day. May God help us all.

Sure never saw this writing of mine coming even just half an hour ago, but as with all things: Am having no regrets.

..............................Donald J. Trump(f) is a destroyer... and he's being mighty effective about it, intentionally or not.

I laughed at the idea that Trump would ever be POTUS.

I know I posted at least once how utterly absurd it was to think of him as a serious candidate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies