Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2017, 12:53 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
So far you are sending out hatred against President Trump
Why
Is it because he said explicit words in Islamic terrorism
This is a fact
Why do you fear the truth announced by President Trump?
Will President Trump or any US citizen who knows the roots of Islam say that terrorism has no religion?
Islamic terrorism stems from Islam
Honesty is one of the most important features of the free world
President Trump is reflecting the freedom of the West and honesty in his words
He did not lie
He said the honesty
My greetings to President Trump
You have over a thousand posts...and 55 reputation. And you come to this sort of thread to spread your hatred. Seriously, you start by attacking their religion, in a post about people getting their throats cut by someone else also hating them.

You are a sad sad person. Maybe you should take a look at what you are doing and think about it.

Old 05-27-2017, 12:58 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,732,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
You know..its not "Trump supporters". its a small segment of them. People had lots of reasons to support him, only some of them are like this.

We need to condemn them, not the much larger group they are part of. Yeah Trump encouraged a lot of this...but most of his supporters will find this objectionable.
Nice!

Old 05-27-2017, 12:58 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Well you guys don't have any problem lumping all liberals into the same category when one of them turns violent. There are numerous posts on here disparaging all liberals because of a few bad ones on college campuses recently. So what's the problem now? It doesn't apply to the right? Just the left?

What makes you think this person is a Trump supporter?

Old 05-27-2017, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Yes. Of course. All 62 million American citizens who voted for Trump are responsible for this hate crime. Trump. All 62 million Trump voters. Perhaps the Russians as well. Not one, sick, demented, hateful, violent individual. Trump, his voters and the Russians. Carry on. Run with it.
I agree and hope you see that both ways.

Old 05-27-2017, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
What makes you think this person is a Trump supporter?
I've seen your posts, maybe you can learn from your own words not to overgeneralize or stereotype?

Old 05-27-2017, 01:04 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post

That POS probably has never even voted.
I agree. This person seems unstable. I can only speculate here, he sounds anti-social. I doubt he is a supporter of anything.

Old 05-27-2017, 01:15 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpaint View Post
Horrible. I'm surprised to see anti-muslim sentiments taken to such extreme here.
Oh, there's been skinhead/aryan/christian identity folks in Portland for decades. They've killed before too. 25 Years Later Murder Of Mulugeta Seraw Still Weighs On Portland . News | OPB

I salute the murdered men who were killed for doing the right thing. They're heroes in my book.

Old 05-27-2017, 01:20 AM

14,682 posts, read 14,648,352 times
More proof racists and bigots are a bigger terrorist threat in this country than Muslims. A very sad incident...bless those who came to the womens' defense.

Old 05-27-2017, 01:21 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Oh, there's been skinhead/aryan/christian identity folks in Portland for decades. They've killed before too. 25 Years Later Murder Of Mulugeta Seraw Still Weighs On Portland . News | OPB

I salute the murdered men who were killed for doing the right thing. They're heroes in my book.
Totally agree. We need more people willing to stand up to hatred like this.

Old 05-27-2017, 01:24 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,088,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
This is the kind of hatred we need to stop folks. This is why the culture of hatred so many here try to encourage is bad.

Witnesses: Man Cut the Throats of Two MAX Passengers Who Tried to Stop Anti-Muslim Bullying of Women on Northeast Portland Train - Willamette Week

I live here. I've ridden that max.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpaint View Post
Horrible. I'm surprised to see anti-muslim sentiments taken to such extreme here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
It's very scary and very sad. This man is a terrorist in my book. He did just what the bombers in Boston did at the marathon and in Manchester and many other places.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Does OR take a tough stand against violent criminals who are convicted after their trial?

I certainly hope so.

I doubt this event is this guy's first brush with the law.
Wait till an army of lawyers jump in to defend this monster by saying that he is a psychiatrict patient with a depression history.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies