Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2017, 02:34 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,934,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Ah yes, I was wondering when you folks would discover this...

Yes correct! he WAS a bernie supporter. And when Bernie failed...he supported Trump. Small detail you left out.

He was also completely bonkers.

the left supports Trump? Your attempt at twisting this to fit your narrative says more about you then anyone else.
So he was a Bernie supporter forced to change his allegiance once his guy was cheated by the Dems and Clinton Inc.

Old 05-28-2017, 02:50 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
So he was a Bernie supporter forced to change his allegiance once his guy was cheated by the Dems and Clinton Inc.
The reality is, 2 people are dead, and you, and others, like some vulture want to feast on it for partisan purposes.

Old 05-28-2017, 04:49 AM

6,418 posts, read 7,249,167 times
Are people really saying that those men should have just let that scumbag continue to hurl abuse at two women? What if it was your mother or sister or daughter or wife that was being verbally abused? Its wrong to let evil continue but its true that confronting the abuser isn't the wisest option, its better, and safer for all, to instead talk to the person being abused. But those men may not have known that. They were heroes for standing up for those women anyway.

Old 05-28-2017, 04:58 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,886,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsku View Post
Are people really saying that those men should have just let that scumbag continue to hurl abuse at two women? What if it was your mother or sister or daughter or wife that was being verbally abused? Its wrong to let evil continue but its true that confronting the abuser isn't the wisest option, its better, and safer for all, to instead talk to the person being abused. But those men may not have known that. They were heroes for standing up for those women anyway.
The overuse of the word hero is one of my pet peeves.

The best thing for all involved is almost always to let the nutcase rant as long as ranting is all he is doing.

Old 05-28-2017, 05:13 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,742,791 times
That blood is also on Trump's hands...

Old 05-28-2017, 05:34 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,280,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
I think most of the ones who voted for him in good conscience have pretty much dropped him at this point. Most of what's left are the fringe fanatics.
Did it occur to you that maybe this sicko was reacting to the bombing of little girls at an Arianna Grande concert who probably yelled Allahu Akbar before detonating himself? Or the several dozen Coptic Christians killed on a bus in Egypt or the...well, do you see where I'm going with this?

Old 05-28-2017, 05:49 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Excuse me, but White Nazis and Confederate lovers have done most of the terrorism in America. I guess you missed all that has happened for the past 100 years. Our problem is not a Muslim problem.
Is a global problem
It is also one of the domestic problems in America
White Nazism does not say that God orders her to kill
White Nazism does not have the divine texts that support what it has done in the past
And even believe you
The focus on the dark side in the deeds of white Nazism
If you know the history of America
One of the white Nazi parties was standing with the right always
When I read a novel he went with the wind
It is a story about the history of American civil war
You see two positions
The first is a white man who refuses to kill and stop with the truth
The second was also white but was driven by the ideology of colonialism
If you want to know America, you have to be neutral
The greatness of America today is because of the white element
Who wants to challenge some of his mistakes
Who laid the foundation for a strong America is a white element
But you carry the pick of the demolition to America
When you think Islam is better than white Nazism
Islam is Nazism from God ( sorry- i mean Islamic god )
White Nazism is from the ground
That is the difference between them
Both are evil

Last edited by mahasn sawresho; 05-28-2017 at 05:56 AM.. Reason: just For clarification

Old 05-28-2017, 05:52 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
https://www.buzzfeed.com/juliareinst...YG#.kvzGX93WZG

You're a sad sad person. IOcould sling insults back at you, but why bother. You seem to enjoy wallowing in that sort of partisan nonsense. The reality is, 2 people are dead, and you, and others, like some vulture want to feast on it for partisan purposes.
You turned this partisan a long time ago.

Old 05-28-2017, 06:07 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
I wonder if the guy was antifa, they're known to lash out in extreme violence in any who cross their paths. Did he go to Berkeley?

Old 05-28-2017, 06:14 AM

7,588 posts, read 4,160,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsku View Post
I truly believe this guy picked that day to kill somebody so no matter what move anybody made, he would perceive it as a move against him. He would probably still bring out his knife.

I think about why anyone would sit and ignore a person hurling abuse or even suggest this as an option. My guess is that it is safe to assume that an abuser will act when somebody makes a push against him. There is no opportunity to asses if the abuser really intends to cause physical harm. But if you ignoring the abuser, you are taking a wait and see approach. However, this is a risky move because what is not taken into consideration is the distance between the victim and the abuser. Ignoring an abuser may be perceived as "standing ground" or being defiant.

I think "ignore him" should really be "make a move away from the abuser." By moving away you accomplish two things, you put distance between each other and you have a chance to evaluate if he intends to continue his abuse.

This situation is extremely sad and shocking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies