Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2017, 12:53 PM

18,555 posts, read 7,317,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Nah he said he was going to vote for trump, later said he couldn't make himself do it, later expressed support for the muslim ban stuff...etc etc.

Heres one of his posts about trump:

This wasn't political, the guy was just not ok in the head, and had a ton of hate.
I agree with that.

Old 05-28-2017, 12:57 PM

22,974 posts, read 26,925,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
I may disagree with greywar most of the time but he isn't dishonest.

Posting a BS statement and then a link afterwards as though that link confirms the statement is laughable.

The key to the case is who first got physical. I see nothing written that would indicate to an unbiased reader if it was the scumbag or two most likely decent human beings who would still be alive if they had not encountered the scumbag.

As far as I am concerned racist insults are fighting words.
Are those words worth dying over because that's what happened. I thought we were supposed to call the police if a disturbance happens and not physically intervene?

Old 05-28-2017, 01:10 PM

30,207 posts, read 23,620,464 times
Quote:
And he also expressed his support of Trump.

This was about hatred.
Do you not have any reading comprehension skills? That's a very serious question. If you had read the facebook post, (hint, I posted it up a few pages back for you to read), you would know that he had said that he would vote for Trump if Bernie didn't get the nomination....and if you have any comprehension skills AT ALL you would know that he was saying that he would do so out of revenge. Read the entire thing, not just the one little line that says, "I'll vote for Trump". You have to put the entire message in to context. He was pissed that Bernie got shafted by the DNC. He doesn't like Trump. He didn't even vote for Trump. He stated that he couldn't bring himself to do it. He has made many nasty comments about Trump. Everything that he did afterwards was from anger and revenge.

You want to talk about people using bias in their opinions and posts on this topic? You're doing it!

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/28/po...ers-supporter/

Quote:
Nah he said he was going to vote for trump, later said he couldn't make himself do it, later expressed support for the muslim ban stuff...etc etc.

Heres one of his posts about trump:

This wasn't political, the guy was just not ok in the head, and had a ton of hate.
For him, it was very political mixed in with the fact that he's a fricken nut job. My point of even talking about it at all is because so many idiots on the left jumped RIGHT ON to that "Trump made this happen" wagon like the mouth breathers that they are.

Not a fricken one of them has come back and said, "You know, I was wrong. I'm a total dbag for thinking this was the fault of Trump and/or his supporters considering the guy was a Bernie supporter, and I sure as hell would never say that Bernie made him do this or that all Bernie supporters are like this. So, because I don't want to be a giant hypocritical arse, I'll come out and admit that I was blinded by my partisan hatred and made a fool out of myself on the forum."

Not one.

This should also prove that you can't put people in to neat little boxes. Not everyone on the left hates guns...despite how many on the left pushed that narrative for years...suddenly they're all admitting it now. Not everyone on the left supports illegal aliens. It's interesting to watch other lefties slam on them when that happens. Not everyone on the left makes excuses for terrorism...which I'm sad to say, I always feel relieved to see. I shouldn't feel "relieved", it should just be. And not all on the right are Christians, Bible thumpers, live in trailers, are uneducated, are racists, are against gays or even care what gays do, are rich and greedy (it's amazing how the right can be both "poor slobs" and "rich and greedy" at the same time). Not everyone on the right says "who cares" about the environment, hates animals, or hates the poor.

The idiots on the left on this thread who displayed their desire to put everything in to a box for political points can pound sand. And you people continue to wonder why Trump won. I mean, how much more clear can it be now?

Last edited by Three Wolves In Snow; 05-28-2017 at 01:30 PM..

Old 05-28-2017, 01:15 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,482,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsku View Post
Maybe he picked that day to kill someone or maybe he's someone who has a hair-trigger rage response, we don't know. I don't know if it was possible for the women to move away from him, but the right thing to do is to support the women - helping them move away might work but then the abuser can just follow so talking to them is said to be the best thing to do. There is a cartoon strip explaining what to do in such situations.

Link to entire article What to Do if You Witness a Racist Attack - CityLab
The article doesn't say to talk to the harassers. In fact, it suggests not even making eye contact with the harassers.

Old 05-28-2017, 01:26 PM

34,274 posts, read 19,297,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Do you not have any reading comprehension skills? That's a very serious question. If you had read the facebook post, (hint, I posted it up a few pages back for you to read), you would know that he had said that he would vote for Trump if Bernie didn't get the nomination....and if you have any comprehension skills AT ALL you would know that he was saying that he would do so out of revenge. Read the entire thing, not just the one little line that says, "I'll vote for Trump". You have to put the entire message in to context. He was pissed that Bernie got shafted by the DNC. He doesn't like Trump. He didn't even vote for Trump. He stated that he couldn't bring himself to do it. He has made many nasty comments about Trump. Everything that he did afterwards was from anger and revenge.

You want to talk about people using bias in their opinions and posts on this topic? You're doing it!

For him, it was very political mixed in with the fact that he's a fricken nut job. My point of even talking about it at all is because so many idiots on the left jumped RIGHT ON to that "Trump made this happen" wagon like the mouth breathers that they are.

Not a fricken one of them has come back and said, "You know, I was wrong. I'm a total dbag for thinking this was the fault of Trump and/or his supporters considering the guy was a Bernie supporter, and I sure as hell would never say that Bernie made him do this or that all Bernie supporters are like this. So, because I don't want to be a giant hypocritical arse, I'll come out and admit that I was blinded by my partisan hatred and made a fool out of myself on the forum."

Not one.

This should also prove that you can't put people in to neat little boxes. Not everyone on the left hates guns...despite how many on the left pushed that narrative for years...suddenly they're all admitting it now. Not everyone on the left supports illegal aliens. It's interesting to watch other lefties slam on them when that happens. Not everyone on the left makes excuses for terrorism...which I'm sad to say, I always feel relieved to see. I shouldn't feel "relieved", it should just be. And not all on the right are Christians, Bible thumpers, live in trailers, are uneducated, are racists, are against gays or even care what gays do, are rich and greedy (it's amazing how the right can be both "poor slobs" and "rich and greedy" at the same time). Not everyone on the right says "who cares" about the environment, hates animals, or hates the poor.

The idiots on the left on this thread who displayed their desire to put everything in to a box for political points can pound sand. And you people continue to wonder why Trump won. I mean, how much more clear can it be now?
Im the first poster here. I specifically called out that it wasn't political that it was about hate, and that most Trump supporters would disagree with his actions.

Then a TON of folks (like you) tried to make it political the other way. You even try and go on about why trump won in your response here. My reading comprehension is fine.

Its funny how I started this and clearly stated that most trump supporters would disagree about his actions, only to watch it go from that, to people trying to make it about him supporting sanders, then blaming liberals, and spewing out some support of the guy-some of which were then removed by mods. And now look at you.

Old 05-28-2017, 01:35 PM

31,288 posts, read 20,678,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Trump supporters think they've been given a license to behave like this. The only difference between this hillbilly and the woman in Walmart is he had a knife.
Interesting that you jump to the usual conclusion that shows your bias and hate for Trump. But the killer voted for Bernie Sanders.

Old 05-28-2017, 01:37 PM

31,288 posts, read 20,678,691 times
Quote:
You know..its not "Trump supporters". its a small segment of them. People had lots of reasons to support him, only some of them are like this.

We need to condemn them, not the much larger group they are part of. Yeah Trump encouraged a lot of this...but most of his supporters will find this objectionable.
Looks like your bias is coming to the surface. Since the killer voted for Bernie, then I suppose you will say that Bernie "encouraged a lot of this".

Right?

Old 05-28-2017, 01:39 PM

30,207 posts, read 23,620,464 times
Quote:
Im the first poster here. I specifically called out that it wasn't political that it was about hate, and that most Trump supporters would disagree with his actions.

Then a TON of folks (like you) tried to make it political the other way. You even try and go on about why trump won in your response here. My reading comprehension is fine.

Its funny how I started this and clearly stated that most trump supporters would disagree about his actions, only to watch it go from that, to people trying to make it about him supporting sanders, then blaming liberals, and spewing out some support of the guy-some of which were then removed by mods. And now look at you.
It's clearly not if you actually think this guy "supported Trump".

As far as political, if you think I'm going to sit silently while morons blame this on the president, you're wrong. The lying media wants everyone to shut up and believe. That's not going to happen. The point, for those with comprehension, of showing that was in fact a Bernie supporter was to show that the media is LYING and that too many on the left will swallow the horse crap hook, line, sinker, and go out on to the internet and regurgitate the lies like the good little foot soldiers that they are. Who cares if they're lying, what's important is to spread misinformation so that everyone will hate Trump and whites. You think this bs about blaming it on Trump was just for this one article? Hardly. Again, look at all of the pieces, not just the one in front of you.

And yes, these lunatics illustrate exactly why Trump won. Yet they keep putting up threads asking why we voted for Trump. I'm pointing out an example.

As for the guy, I already stated he was a nut job more than once. I think that's a given. Do we really need to debate whether or not he's a nut job? I'm pretty sure everyone agrees with that. Even IF his actions were self defense as one poster is alluding to, he's still a fricken nut job. Read his social media...he's a fricken nut job. So that's settled, pretty much everyone agrees with that...so let's get on to the next piece:

The hit job by the media trying to blame this on Trump and his supporters. The media can slag off for all I care. They are useless scum, and the people who repeat what the media tells them, like robots, will be corrected when they are wrong. Which is a lot. Pointing out he was a Bernie supporter does not say, "this means it's Bernie's fault" nor does it mean "All Bernie supporters are like this", as the unhinged on here have been trying to do towards Trump and his supporters. Saying it is to show fact over lies.

I don't care what the Goebbelsbots do, I will always fight back with fact over their propaganda.

Old 05-28-2017, 02:07 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,516,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Duh!
Being proud of that & then seeing the degeneration of your posts tells me all I need to know about you. Wow.

Old 05-28-2017, 02:13 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,837,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Are those words worth dying over because that's what happened. I thought we were supposed to call the police if a disturbance happens and not physically intervene?
No,they are not. As I stated earlier the smart thing is to let him rant. Unfortunately humans have emotions and do not always do the smart thing when fighting words are thrown around. Thus the term fighting words.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies