Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2017, 04:58 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
naw we will attack Trump degrading his support, belittling and angering him right through to 2018 and then 2020 if he is still around...
Your statement is realty sad that you do not want America to prosper. The Left and the DNC is dead.

Rethink and rebuild you platform.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2017, 05:02 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by videobruce View Post
Yea, they will be all dead!

Definitely better off.
Because why?

Old 06-01-2017, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
naw we will attack Trump degrading his support, belittling and angering him right through to 2018 and then 2020 if he is still around...
Thanks, you have proven that no matter what he does, well...it does not matter....

This maybe one of the first times you've actually been honest...maybe...

Old 06-01-2017, 05:07 PM

3,733 posts, read 5,966,065 times
Trump thinks he's going to re-negotiate this. That's a laugh. The world's leaders are not re-negotiating this, and especially not with him. He really is delusional. I think they're done with him. The United States is no longer a world leader because of Trump.

Old 06-01-2017, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeo View Post
Trump thinks he's going to re-negotiate this. That's a laugh. The world's leaders are not re-negotiating this, and especially not with him. He really is delusional. I think they're done with him. The United States is no longer a world leader because of Trump.
Yes, and germany is now going to pay their fair share in the UN......oh...wait.....

(yes, I'm in the correct thread, connect the link folks....)

Old 06-01-2017, 05:10 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
One thing you failing to realize is we hold all the cards because of the vast amount of resources in this country. There is no other country on this planet other than perhaps Russia with the resources we have.
wow, really? There is more coal than the world will ever need.

absolute RUBBISH!

we have about 7% of the world's natural gas reserves and there is a massive amount of gas and we know there is likely vastly more methane that will be cost effective later.

Oil we are not even in the top ten.

I don't know where you are getting your info coalman but it is BAD. There is lots of Oil but world market would be fine if we vanished tomorrow. more gas than we can sell. And more coal than the world wants by a wide margin.

YOU ARE KIDDING YOURSELF if you think we have any kind of energy stick to beat anyone with.

WHAT resources do you really think the USA controls? Tech? They will flee our shores faster than we can close the doors , if anyone interferes. Corn? nope we simply subsidize ours to kill competitors it would take little time at all for others to make up for it.

weapons? Well yep, our refusing to sell would open the door for china EU and Russia to profit hugely .

in short the world does not need us anymore than it needs any nation excluding China. China would be hard to replace.

Old 06-01-2017, 05:11 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,400,201 times
Even business leaders know what a disgrace today was:

Business leaders respond to withdrawal from Paris climate agreement - Business Insider

Old 06-01-2017, 05:12 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeo View Post
i agree. EU is looking to China , China sees its chance to improve relations with the EU and perhaps get some long term agreements that put China and the EU as joint global leaders. Frankly the world is looking to Merkel. and she is just the lady to step up and the german people are likely to love seeing themselves pushed to the global forefront .

Old 06-01-2017, 05:12 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,910,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
He's offered to renegotiate but I doubt that will work out. As far as reneging these countries should of been aware of this possibility knowing that Obama had no legal authority to enter into such a permanent agreement. I would also suggest in the future they insist that any President trying to enter into such a sweeping agreement take it to the Senate where it belongs.
I don't think Trump has an interest in actually re-negotiating. If we're honest, this is what he (well, Bannon) wants.

To your second point: sure, I don't disagree. Obama probably didn't go about it the right way.

Old 06-01-2017, 05:13 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
"Donald Trump valiantly rises to the defense of the Pittsburgh of 1975..."

And Pittsburgh is sticking to the Paris Agreement. Sorry Donny, but Pittsburgh did not even vote for you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.ea50abc2eb2d
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies