Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2017, 12:02 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
You are right, he will be in office 8 years.
Nope he won't.

Quote:
He is your President, thats reality.
Nope, he's not.

Quote:
I lived thru 8 years of obama, what goes around comes around.
Yeah yeah, we know you all view this as punishment for us daring to put an intelligent black man in office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2017, 12:02 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
I despise Pence and think he's basically an agent of Satan, but he's at least mentally stable and knows how government works.
The government hasn't worked for the people in decades. As I pointed out also....I want nothing to do with what Pence.might get accomplished.

Quote:
Dems take Congress next year and impeach Trump/Pence = Democratic President.
It doesn't. That isn't how it works.

Old 05-31-2017, 12:03 PM

158 posts, read 106,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Yeah if you criticized Obama for anything, you were automatically a racist. Today, if you criticize Trump for anything, you are automatically a crybaby snowflake.
Only a crybaby snowflake because there is no LEGITIMATE criticism its literally whining and complaining....President Trump is doing exactly what he campaigned on....you would think after 2 years of him repeating it the left would be used to it by now and find something else to complain about OR put their efforts towards getting ready for 2018 or even 2020.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Actually, most of us feel the real mental disorder is between the two ears of every lib posting here.

Do you remember how nuts you thought birthers were? That's how we look at you and yours with the preposterous Russian fairy tale. In reality, there was more proof of Obama's being born in Kenya than there ever was of Russian collusion. And look up at the giant Red Scare you nitwits have whipped up. Just like a howling pack of Joseph McCarthys, all of you. It's remarkable you don't recognize it in yourselves. The same, crazed pack mentality.
Oh yeah, someone else who I meant to put on ignore. ^

5,129 posts, read 2,595,148 times
Quote:

Yeah yeah, we know you all view this as punishment for us daring to put an intelligent black man in office.
Oh you played the race card. Good job, you must be a liberal. resort to name calling or labels when you have no logic, great plan!

Old 05-31-2017, 12:09 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,324,549 times
Quote:
Oh yeah, someone else who I meant to put on ignore. ^
Uh-huh. If you can't rebut, ignore.

Old 05-31-2017, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
Oh you played the race card. Good job, you must be a liberal. resort to name calling or labels when you have no logic, great plan!
Well Trump supporters are overwhelmingly dominated by Nazis and White Nationalists, so yeah it's obvious they are mad that a black man was President.

Old 05-31-2017, 12:23 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Well Trump supporters are overwhelmingly dominated by Nazis and White Nationalists, so yeah it's obvious they are mad that a black man was President.
The way to best Trump is not with these jeuvinile conniption fits.

It's what Hillary ran on and lost. Has this still not sunk in?

Old 05-31-2017, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
The way to best Trump is not with these jeuvinile conniption fits.

It's what Hillary ran on and lost. Has this still not sunk in?
That's not why Hillary lost and the constant narrative that liberals being mean to the Nazi right is the reason she lost is getting old.

Old 05-31-2017, 12:31 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,595,148 times
Quote:
exactly how much more than whelming is "overwhelming" - thats a statistical indefinite designed to make something sound more impressive than it is.

You brought in 2 more labels

I was actually fairly happy that Obama was elected the first time, it was a positive move for the country and long overdue. Heck I even voted for Bill back in 96. Certainly did not like seeing Obama get reelected, did not like that they all blindly pushed obamacare thru(Im def still salty about that) as that was the worst piece of legislation since the worst piece of legislation before it(Patriot Act) Im bringing up too many things and I dont like to do that but I think its fair to explain my stance.

I certainly do not identify as Nazi or a White Nationalist but feel free to give me that label if it pleases you, heck even add a few more there are certainly others Ive seen used, I could not care less as I know its not the case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies