Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 10:08 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times

Advertisements

Publicity works, I guess.

Old 06-02-2017, 10:09 AM

8,085 posts, read 5,243,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
she feels that she is important enough to warrant a press conference? That's pathetic and hilarious.
+1.

Old 06-02-2017, 10:09 AM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Her lawyer is now speaking and defending the behavior, of course, that is what she is well-paid for. She is playing the "woman" card heavily, as a woman, I just find that offensive. It comes across like a fight with my brother when I was a kid "Yeah, but he.............", that never worked for me because whatever he did, I still had to "pay" for what I did to him and it won't work for her. I am also a military veteran, one which the lawyer claims that Kathy supported. You don't support me as a woman or veteran when you take such actions in regard to my President.

Kathy Griffin dug herself in a hole, and there is no way out. Most people couldn't stand her before this anyway.

I suspect with a dying career, she didn't have that much to risk, so just went for it. She seems to think it would have been easy to keep Baron from seeing or hearing about this when his father is POTUS. She is an idiot!

Last edited by AnywhereElse; 06-02-2017 at 10:21 AM..

Old 06-02-2017, 10:11 AM

6,915 posts, read 3,945,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK508 View Post
Man you guys are trying really hard to make liberals own Kathy Griffin. You keep making posts about her like it's supposed to bait us into defending her. We've already condemned her, and it's been widespread. What more do you want from us?
Ugh... I am of a centrist/liberal bent yet I think what she did was disgusting. She crossed so many lines...

Old 06-02-2017, 10:18 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,882,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Her lawyer is now speaking and defending the behavior, of course, that is what she is well-paid for. She is playing the "woman" card heavily, as a woman, I just find that offensive. It comes across like a fight with my brother when I was a kid "Yeah, but he.............", that never worked for me because whatever he did, I still had to "pay" for what I did to him and it won't work for her. I am also a military veteran, one which the lawyer claims that Kathy supported. You don't support me as a woman or veteran when you take such actions in regard to my President.

Kathy Griffin dug herself in a hole, and there is no way out. Most people couldn't stand her before this anyway.
what se does not realize is the Photo can be a death threat to the President and some Violent Left Activist just may take this as a sign to carry out such a plot. Griffin is in attempting pop flair and drop chaff to cover her butt!

Old 06-02-2017, 10:20 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,948,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
But you conservatives weren't offended at the fool Ted Neugent made of himself by calling for the death of the Obamas? He got rewarded for that by a tour of the White House by the Orange Clown. I guess you conservatives don't get offended if it's a Republican group making the Threats.

You conservatives really? I am a conservative and I am offended any time an idiot calls for the death of anyone. Some of you liberals are ignorant enough to paint all conservatives with a broad brush. Any fool that publicly calls for the death of the President and their families should be dealt with accordingly.

Old 06-02-2017, 10:20 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

Ditto. As a 72 year old woman, I've seen the woman card pulled repeatedly. It has always sickened me. Lisa and her hideous mother rely SOLELY on the woman card, and it rarely, very rarely works.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies