Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2017, 07:29 AM

2,765 posts, read 2,792,220 times

Advertisements

Are there any conservatives out there who can't stand the Clinton's (Bill and/or Hillary) but who also think the stories about them having people murdered are stupid or embarrassing?

I'm curious with how you deal with the Vince Foster and Seth Rich assassination promoters within your circles.

What do you say to them?

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2017, 07:36 AM

39,223 posts, read 27,589,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
Are there any conservatives out there who can't stand the Clinton's (Bill and/or Hillary) but who also think the stories about them having people murdered are stupid or embarrassing?

I'm curious with how you deal with the Vince Foster and Seth Rich assassination promoters within your circles.

What do you say to them?

Thanks.
I think Bill was an okay president; Hillary Clinton, well, let's just say she lost, so I'd move on.

In term of Seth Rich? well, I think his timeline reveals questions that haven't been answered. I don't believe his death is just "an accident" "or simple robbery"

Do I believe the Clintons are responsible for his death? Not necessarily.

ALL my friends (many of them are liberals by the way) have questions about his death, but not many believe the Clintons are responsible. We just accept the fact that we will never know the answer.

Old 06-01-2017, 07:39 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,398,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I think Bill was an okay president; Hillary Clinton, well, let's just say she lost, so I'd move on.

In term of Seth Rich? well, I think his timeline reveals questions that haven't been answered. I don't believe his death is just "an accident" "or simple robbery"

Given all the conspiracy theories about the death of Seth Rich, here's mine:

Seth Rich was killed by the mole people.

Old 06-01-2017, 07:42 AM

Quote:
A

What do you say to them?

Thanks.
I don't know anybody really blame the Clintons to be completely honest with you.

They might have questions, but they don't point fingers at people who are too "obvious" Let's just put it that way.

Old 06-01-2017, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post

ALL my friends (many of them are liberals by the way) have questions about his death, but not many believe the Clintons are responsible. We just accept the fact that we will never know the answer.
In terms of conspiracy theories, in general, do you tend to shy away from the conspiracy circus and stick to opposing the Clinton's on policy?

Old 06-01-2017, 07:49 AM

Quote:
In terms of conspiracy theories, in general, do you tend to shy away from the conspiracy circus and stick to opposing the Clinton's on policy?
I don't stick to opposing the Clinton's because they lost. It is time to move on.

In term of Seth Rich, well, nobody will really know the answers. Everything is just speculation, so I don't really worry about it. Just wish the family some peaceful moment.

Yes, in general, I normally tend to shy away from the conspiracy circus because I don't like to argue with people. No point to argue with people's opinions.

To me, opinions are just that, opinions. I don't label people as "hateful" "racist" "anti this or anti that" simply because they have different opinions. But opinions should never be presented as facts.

Old 06-01-2017, 07:52 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,202,903 times
I don't like the Clintons at all. But conspiracy theories are for crazy people. I think they are entertaining (I laugh at people who believe them).

No one I know, whether R or D thinks they are true. Well, except maybe my stepdad, but he's always been a little "off center". LOL

Old 06-01-2017, 08:00 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,091,955 times
I thought Bill turned out to be a pretty good president. Moderate centrist. I've always considered Hilary a raving leftist on economics and fiscal policy and something of a neo-con on foreign affairs (as senator she voted for the Iraq invasion fiasco) and think she would have been a lousy president. I don't buy into any of the murder conspiracy crap, Vince Foster, Seth Rich, etc.

Old 06-01-2017, 08:04 AM

25,567 posts, read 17,275,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunetunelover View Post
I don't like the Clintons at all. But conspiracy theories are for crazy people. I think they are entertaining (I laugh at people who believe them).

No one I know, whether R or D thinks they are true. Well, except maybe my stepdad, but he's always been a little "off center". LOL
Yeah. It's sad, but you can't kill a myth with a fact.

People love conspiracies. Shadow government; Machiavellian hit jobs; scripted wars...... they make great movies, but that's all.
We live in a world ruled by chance. If Archduke Franz Ferdinand's chauffeur had not gone the wrong way and then stalled the car, WW1 may not have been touched off.

The Clinton's are nasty people. But since one of them wasn't even clever enough to get herself elected, it is doubtful that she could command a hit.

Old 06-01-2017, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I thought Bill turned out to be a pretty good president. Moderate centrist. I've always considered Hilary a raving leftist on economics and fiscal policy and something of a neo-con on foreign affairs (as senator she voted for the Iraq invasion fiasco) and think she would have been a lousy president. I don't buy into any of the murder conspiracy crap, Vince Foster, Seth Rich, etc.
Are you a conservative, however?

I'm curious if there are any conservatives who despise the Clinton's/Democrats but stop short at buying into the murder plot conspiracies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies