Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 10:35 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,120,062 times

Advertisements

It is happening now, she has not dug herself out of hole she put herself in. She shows up with her lawyer at about minute 34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAUrwoMEnHk
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2017, 10:40 AM

1,708 posts, read 1,099,244 times
Kathy thinks her target audience will enjoy it. Years ago a Canadian film was made about the assassination of President Bush.

In the United States we fire clowns who wear an Obama mask.

Our press seems to love one party and hate the other.

Kathy should not have done this, but how do you tell someone who gets great reviews for simulating giving oral sex to Anderson Cooper on network news that she has gone too far?

Warning content of following video is CNN (Certainly Not News) but consists of an attempted simulation of oral sex to Anderson Cooper in 2013 during a New Years broadcast live on CNN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkl9KFZkMLo

Old 06-02-2017, 10:48 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,648,155 times
LMAO.

I'm watching it now. This is insane.

She's throwing HERSELF into the situation for no reason and then playing victim.

The lawyer is literally saying stuff about Trump that he did that has nothing to do with Kathy Griffin.

Kinda sad for attention. This is gonna backfire AGAIN in the biggest way.

Old 06-02-2017, 10:51 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,120,062 times
And, this is what I cannot stand about women like her, she had no defense and it was showing so she cried! I am sure they talked about whether tears might help and decided to hold off until the end to see if they needed them. Obviously, they felt the tears were needed. As a woman, I find this very offensive and having worked with many like this that played the woman card when it was convenient and wanted equality when it was convenient, I know the game!

Oh, boo-hoo, NOT!

Old 06-02-2017, 10:52 AM

Donald Trump also cut Planned Parenthood and Meals on Wheels.

WHAT?! LOL That's literally what the lawyer just said.

The President of the United States and his family is trying to ruin a comedian.

Uhhh...she kinda did that...herself.......?

Old 06-02-2017, 10:52 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
And, this is what I cannot stand about women like her, she had no defense and it was showing so she cried! I am sure they talked about whether tears might help and decided to hold off until the end to see if they needed them. Obviously, they felt the tears were needed. As a woman, I find this very offensive and having worked with many like this that played the woman card when it was convenient and wanted equality when it was convenient, I know the game!

Oh, boo-hoo, NOT!
Men have been known to cry too you know in those situations.

But I'm not watching. It sounds like a train wreck.

Old 06-02-2017, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Men have been known to cry too you know in those situations.

But I'm not watching. It sounds like a train wreck.
It is. She's making comedians and women look AWFUL right now.

Great female comics like Joan Rivers is rolling in her grave right now.

Old 06-02-2017, 10:57 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Who cares about Kathy Griffin? Obviously the righties, as there are numerous threads on this no-name nobody going right now. You guys are giving her exactly what she wants--attention--with your constant threads and posts about her. That's what she was after, and that's what you are providing.

Meanwhile, I know of not one liberal who cares about her or is defending her in the slightest.

But keep giving her your undivided attention. She's loving it.

Old 06-02-2017, 10:58 AM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times
Am I missing something? I only saw one tweet each from Donald, Melania and Donald Jr. saying how sick and disgusting the picture was, how is that considered bullying?

Old 06-02-2017, 10:58 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,580,593 times
She was never funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies