Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2017, 05:21 PM

15,481 posts, read 10,402,990 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Yep, in Vauxhall in South London - third "incident" underway.

So we now have the London Bridge, Borough Market and Vauxhall involved? Since our news sucks, I've been trying to follow it on the New Zealand Herald, which I found on a random search.

Old 06-03-2017, 05:22 PM

14,771 posts, read 17,059,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well, Khan has already said it, "prepared for terror attacks 'part and parcel' of living in a major city"
Just so this is accurately referenced

What Khan actually said in September was: “Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job. We must never accept terrorists being successful, we must never accept that terrorists can destroy our life or destroy the way we lead our lives.”

Old 06-03-2017, 05:23 PM
JRR

8,130 posts, read 5,587,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
Respond in kind: for every innocent westerner killed by Islamic terror, kill 10 innocent Muslims.
Only then will peaceful Muslims come forward and provide authorities with the information needed to halt this madness.

But of course this will never happen.
Pip pip cherrio stiff upper lip and all that rot.
Wot say guvunah?
Wasn't it considered to be a war crime when the Germans did that in World War II in retaliation for some of their soldiers being killed? Is killing other innocents really going to be the answer? Do you really think that the people doing these horrible things really care about other Muslims?

Old 06-03-2017, 05:24 PM

16,870 posts, read 10,510,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
So we now have the London Bridge, Borough Market and Vauxhall involved? Since our news sucks, I've been trying to follow it on the New Zealand Herald, which I found on a random search.
Daily mail is good.

Old 06-03-2017, 05:25 PM

7,442 posts, read 6,974,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
A plan???

You must be joking - the Leftists and their Judges won't even allow a vetting process from 7 countries that don't have any methodology to vet anyone. They WANT these terrorists into the USA and are willing to do anything to stop Vetting.
These federal judges will have blood on their hands here soon enough. Unfortunately, it's inevitable.

Old 06-03-2017, 05:25 PM

2,837 posts, read 2,680,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Agreed. But Europe is at a far different level of danger. France is 7.5% muslim and Germany is 5.2% muslim. In contrast, the muslim population in the US as of 2015 was 1% and expected to be 2% by 2050.

We cannot stand by and watch our closest allies fall like this.
This will probably get some screaming at me but if France is 7.5% muslim and Germany is 5.2% muslim with the results being chaos and death it make sense to limit the USA muslim population as close to 1% as we can.

We do not know exactly how strong the terrorist force is in the USA now. But what is now history teaches that a few more percent results in shootings, bombs, truck attacks and death.

Old 06-03-2017, 05:26 PM

8,452 posts, read 4,720,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
I wonder if CNN has managed to spin Trump and Russia in to the story yet?

Old 06-03-2017, 05:27 PM

245 posts, read 132,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the searchers View Post
This will probably get some screaming at me but if France is 7.5% muslim and Germany is 5.2% muslim with the results being chaos and death it make sense to limit the USA muslim population as close to 1% as we can.

We do not know exactly how strong the terrorist force is in the USA now. But what is now history teaches that a few more percent results in shootings, bombs, truck attacks and death.
Good luck, White guilt is really that strong that any country over 49% White are gonna keep taking these people in to try to prove something, literally the only race that wants to just go out, I'd look towards Asia for Civilization but they should never let white liberals in.

39,008 posts, read 27,392,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
Just so this is accurately referenced

What Khan actually said in September was: “Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job. We must never accept terrorists being successful, we must never accept that terrorists can destroy our life or destroy the way we lead our lives.”
and? How to be prepared for these things? How to be vigilant? What does this even mean? What he said is some useless common sense stuff.

The statement above just proves his own incompetence. (by the way, I am not picking on him because he is a Muslim, pretty much all Politicians sound like him.)

Rand Paul said, "People ought to step back and see if we can agree that there’s a problem in order to decide whether we like the solution,” Paul said during an appearance on MSNBC.

“And the problem is pretty clear that about 40 percent of people who come visit our country on a visa overstay their visa, and we have no idea where they are.”

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...-recognize-the

At least Paul is honest when everybody else just criticizes Trump's travel ban.

Rand Paul also said,

I think you have to pause the system from areas of high risk for terrorism, until you can improve the system,” he said.

“Overall, do I believe exchange with other cultures is good, people going back and forth is good, trade is good? Yes,” he said. “All of these things are good, but I think you have to make sure the system is working
.”

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...-recognize-the

15,823 posts, read 12,410,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
I wonder if CNN has managed to spin Trump and Russia in to the story yet?
...when we all know it's Hillary's fault.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies