Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2017, 12:38 AM

52,268 posts, read 52,686,640 times

Advertisements

People don't get it.

There isn't a Muslim ban. There was a need to properly vet for a 90 day period with people from nations where the vetting wasn't possible. These seven nations were identified by during Obama's watch.

If it were a Muslim ban it would include about 58 nations, not 7.

Trump is a piece of work, he's really a piece of work. I don't make any bones about not liking him. In this instance calling him a piece of **** isn't warranted. It's not intellectually honest. The problem is is that the far far left has no vested interest in being intellectually honest. It's about winning no matter what the cost. I don't respect people like that.

Get the damn facts right and argue from the facts... those retards that don't have the fact pound the table, when one has the facts they pound the facts, not the table as the other tards do.....

Get it right or go the F home......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2017, 05:22 AM

20,109 posts, read 9,018,880 times
CNN got Trump elected. Looks like they're preparing to start their campaign for Trump for 2020. Trump should turn this over to the FCC, you can't use that language on TV, maybe pull they're broadcasting license for 30 days or so.

Old 06-04-2017, 05:27 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,936,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
It's just too bad it isn't an outright Muslim ban
How right you are!

Islam is the religion of murder, death and destruction of Western Civilization.

Deport all Muslims now and I don't care if there were born here or not.

Old 06-04-2017, 05:30 AM

2,768 posts, read 1,583,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfternoonCoffee View Post
The "travel ban" is stupid. It was always a bad idea, and the court injunction proves what a pointless and dumb of an idea it is.
Huh?

How does a court decision prove that?

Did the Supreme Court in Dred Scott v. Sandford, 60 U.S. 393 prove that "a negro, whose ancestors were imported into [the U.S.], and sold as slaves", whether enslaved or free, could not be an American citizen and therefore had no standing to sue in federal court, and that the federal government had no power to regulate slavery in the federal territories acquired after the creation of the United States?

I feel like I've traveled through the looking glass to a place where continuing terrorist attacks in the nation committed by a certain class of people who enter the nation from countries X, Y, and Z proves what a great and brilliant idea it is to allow that class of people coming from countries X, Y, and Z to enter the nation without a system for properly vetting them.

Old 06-04-2017, 05:34 AM

59,056 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
There is no proof the people who committed those crimes were immigrants...
Trump wants to punish all possible immigrants whether there is any proof of terrorist ties or not
That is not anti-terror---that is anti-Muslim, racist behavior
And he is piggybacking his agenda on the pain the Brits suffered...
That is the truth...
"Trump wants to punish"

PUNISH, really?

As a country, we have the RIGHT to say who we ALLOW to enter our county and NOT.

Just as YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WHO ENTERS YOUR HOME AND NOT

I MUST LOVE THE Wild EXAGGERATIONS OF MANY on the left!

Old 06-04-2017, 05:45 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,273,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
I've never heard a more appropriate use of that word.
No, a much better use is on the terrorists that use 12 inch knives to slaughter people on the London Bridge.

Old 06-04-2017, 05:54 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,250,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
CNN host calls Trump 'piece of sh*t' over renewed call for travel ban - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

Interesting.

CNN Host Reza Aslan called Trump a "piece of sh--" after Trump called for a travel ban after the terror attacks in London today.
If there is ONE thing that Trump has done since he started his campaign for the presidency, it is exposing all of these so-called "journalists" for what they really are. Whether it is a president that I like, or one that I don't like, I still manage to stay professional at my job. Either there is a lower standard for "journalists" or maybe just today's "journalists" hold THEMSELVES to a lower standard.

Old 06-04-2017, 06:00 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
No, a much better use is on the terrorists that use 12 inch knives to slaughter people on the London Bridge.
leftists hate trump far mor than they hate cold blooded murdering terrorists.

Old 06-04-2017, 06:14 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Hahahahahaha.

I think someone posted in the other topic that CNN would find a way to make it about Trump.

Gold star for you. 100% correct on that one.

Fodder for the Trump Deranged and Sharia Blue.

Old 06-04-2017, 06:16 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Who the heck do you think brings such an ideology to these British/French/German citizens? They've been there long enough to have multiple generations of people there, and all the sudden they start committing terror attacks? These ideas are brought to their countries by the recent immigrants and the Saudi money in their mosques. And the travel ban only affects the countries that have no functioning government or hostile governments that cannot or will not provide us the proper vetting information.
Anyone--including a native born, Anglo American--can find ISIS propaganda on line and become seduced to believe in that ideology...or other iterations of terrorism...
There are certainly examples about home-grown American alt-right terrorists in the news lately--
What is Trump doing to protect America from those dangers???
The DoJ is cutting back its budget and efforts to investigate and prosecute white/racist/hate groups due to Trump's budget revisions....that is NOT going to help America be safer...

The Boston Bombers came from country NOT on that list---
The female CA terrorist was Pakistani via Saudi Arabia...
What about the countries with serious levels of ISIS and other terrorist support networks that aren't on that list--Like Pakistan and Saudi Arabia---Some countries like the Phillipines and Indonesia are dealing with significant Muslim terrorist networks and they aren't on the list---

The Saudis especially want to deny to the outside world they have a serious problem with insurgency and supporting terror groups from even within the Royal family...the Wahabis religion is major instigator of this cult of jihad in first place...
So Trump is just two-faced about this desire to protect America IMO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies