Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 07:01 AM

421 posts, read 287,959 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus Clay Banger View Post
He's doing exactly what I hired him to do!

Wrecking America, turning his back and insulting out closest allies,endangering the lives of Americans every day with his ignorance and his rhetoric?Turning the white house and the presidency into a running joke,yes ,trump is doing that all right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2017, 07:20 AM

18,465 posts, read 15,247,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Donald Trump is one of those elite globalists, and Donald Trump will only give himself, his family, and his fellow billionaire elites more money and more power.

Donald Trump's tax cuts will raise low income workers after-tax income by 0.8% and raise middle class Americans after-tax income by 1.5%. But the richest 0.1% of Americans will have their after-tax income increase by 14.2% with Trump's tax plan.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetno.../#1ee5a96d65b9

Trump also wants to abolish the Estate Tax (a tax that only effects the richest 0.2% of Americans) and this act for example will give Donald Trump's own family an extra $7 billion dollars.

Trump family would get $7B windfall from estate-tax plan: analyst | TheHill

And Trump's infrastructure plan is nothing but a $1 trillion dollar giveaway for his business networks and fellow billionaire elites. And for every dollar these billionaires invest in Trumps plan regular Americans tax dollars will give these billionaires .82 cents, that means these billionaires only spend .18 cents for every dollar they invest (and then these billionaires keep the entire investment as their own personal property.)

Robert Reich (TRUMP
It's funny how when Trump was running for president, the left would have us believe, because he did not release his tax return, that he is not even really a billionaire. But NOW, when it comes to how much taxes he will save from his own tax plan, he is suddenly a multi billionaire again.

As to the estate tax, I never really understood why we need to repeal it. I have protected my children from the government through an irrevocable trust so I don't care about the estate tax either way. I would imagine that anyone else who is subject to the estate tax has done the same.

Old 06-05-2017, 07:25 AM

39,222 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
I was worried he was going to cave to the pressure of globalists (not so much the lefty loonies in this country) and big government elite.

But just hearing the meltdown of those whose ideologies I oppose validates he was the right choice.

He jumped right into his campaign promises, and even though there is resistance from his opposition, he keeps charging forward.

Great job, Mr. President!
Let's see..

extend S. 544: "A bill to amend the Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014 to modify the termination date for the Veterans Choice Program, and for other purposes." ( )

H.R. 321: "Inspiring the Next Space Pioneers, Innovators, Researchers, and Explorers (INSPIRE) Women Act"
( )

H.R. 255: "Promoting Women in Entrepreneurship Act" ( )

Old 06-05-2017, 07:28 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,807,784 times
I did not vote for him because I had that luxury and I knew he would win here anyway. The biggest thing he has done for me is Neil Gorsuch and Hillary not being in the people's house. I knew he was not presidential and embarrassing but she was not a choice at all for me.

Old 06-05-2017, 07:44 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,504,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
"Hello, My name is Dogfood, and I am a Trump-aholic ."

Welcome, DF, and thank you for sharing your story with us. Don't worry, in time, you will begin to see life through normal eyes, and all that delusional thinking will be just a bad memory.
Unhinged are we?

Old 06-05-2017, 08:03 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,472,094 times
Trump prevented a Hillary rule. Trump really doesn't have to do more than that. It's win/win all around.

Old 06-05-2017, 08:05 AM

1,584 posts, read 1,973,258 times
Maga

Old 06-05-2017, 08:06 AM

10,087 posts, read 5,733,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
What exactly has he done? The travel ban has been blocked by the courts, his health bill still hasn't gone through, his tax reforms are nowhere.

What he has done, and I must admit, to great effect, is show the world what a brainless and incompetent nitwit he really is. Trump is shaping up to be the worst president in US history, and most certainly the dumbest!
1. Nominated a new Supreme Court justice.

2. Illegal immigration has dropped significantly after he took office.

3. Cutting costs. Other presidents last Obama just gave blank checks and handed out money like it was free candy.

4. Completed a historical trip where he forced new allies with Saudi Arabia and strengthen our relationship with Israel

5. Significant job growth.

Old 06-05-2017, 08:07 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
I was worried he was going to cave to the pressure of globalists (not so much the lefty loonies in this country) and big government elite.

But just hearing the meltdown of those whose ideologies I oppose validates he was the right choice.

He jumped right into his campaign promises, and even though there is resistance from his opposition, he keeps charging forward.

Great job, Mr. President!
Shrug, that's your problem.

Old 06-05-2017, 08:16 AM

4,865 posts, read 4,179,081 times
Quote:
See? Look at your reactions! Priceless.

You guys still don't get it. Maybe after 2024...
Get what? A large number of conservatives and Trump himself seem to be operating on a "if Obama did it, I hate it" platform. It's pretty hard to "get it". What are you for?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies