Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you disapprove of Donald Trump?
Yes 174 64.44%
No 96 35.56%
Voters: 270. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2017, 08:46 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times

Advertisements

Prototypes are not Products, how many times do people have to inform you of that Fact.

Old 10-15-2017, 08:47 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool Keeth View Post
You actually believe that - or are you just spreading MSM lies/propaganda.

There are probably a half a dozen (or more) ways he will force that third world country to ante up for it.

As the poster above me pointed out - it's too easy to make Mexico pay for it. Why wouldn't he.
Complete Nonsense..................

Old 10-15-2017, 08:51 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,632 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool Keeth View Post
All the right people are being rubbed the wrong way by Trump:

"Media" hate him
Liberals hate him
Neocons hate him

That, in itself, makes him a winner in my book. How dare he waltz into their little establishment. To hell with all of them - the whole lot, traitors.
win win

Old 10-15-2017, 08:59 AM

25,557 posts, read 17,256,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307
They polled "Adults".

That's a lot different from polling "Likely Voters" or "Registered Voters". Economist/YouGov got 41% using "Registered Voters".

Doesn't matter. He won. He was at 33% when he won.

MAGA
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
IOW, when a poll accurately predicts Trump's victory it is hailed as one of the few accurate polls. But when the exact same poll, using the exact same methodology says Trump's popularity is in the toilet, all of a sudden it's a fake poll!
Deflection fail.

No one (well, maybe you) said it was a fake poll. I actually read the polling information and pointed out the obvious truth. Poll adults, get and answer; poll registered voters, get another.
I have no idea why anyone would poll "adults" without qualifying them in some way. As far as I know, getting an accurate poll using that method is just a matter of luck, good or bad.

Anyway, Trump's approval according to the last 7 polls is about 40%.
And that's real.

Old 10-15-2017, 09:10 AM

3,346 posts, read 1,267,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
Just great universal health death sentences. I can hardly wait!!!
Sure, which is why virtually every other modern country has a longer life span than us. You make a lot of sense.

Old 10-15-2017, 09:13 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
LOL!

That poll didn't give Trump a chance to win until election day. Prior to that, it said Hillary would be the winner. And even then, it said 1.6% in a 4 way race.

You guys are grasping at straws as usual.

Old 10-15-2017, 09:17 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
IOW, when a poll accurately predicts Trump's victory it is hailed as one of the few accurate polls. But when the exact same poll, using the exact same methodology says Trump's popularity is in the toilet, all of a sudden it's a fake poll!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
They polled "Adults".

That's a lot different from polling "Likely Voters" or "Registered Voters". Economist/YouGov got 41% using "Registered Voters".

Doesn't matter. He won. He was at 33% when he won.

MAGA
NOTE: There is a difference between "adults" and "Likely Voters" or "Registered Voters". Do you want me to explain it? Seems not that difficult to understand.

And, I agree with Listener2307, Trump won. I do have sympathy for those who still don't get that, but gee, it has been almost a year now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
It seems the only people I hear that like Trump are on C-D. Sure, the ones that worship him really really do but it's amazing how disliked he is this soon. That being said, I'm looking forward to the "Erase Trump" campaign which will be glorious. He has been so obvious in his obsession with Obama that it is our duty to do the same and more to Trump.
Seriously, you need to get out more and away from CNN to actually know who "approves" of Trump's performance. Why do liberals think this is about "liking" someone? When I voted for Trump, it wasn't because I "liked" him, I thought he would do the better job because he was not the lying, cheating, morally, mentally and physically incompetent Hillary Clinton. I don't have to "like" my dentist, doctor, auto mechanic, etc., they just have to be the best people for the job.

The "Erase Trump" campaign? You'll be shooting for that in 2024, and celebrating President Pence. OK, I guess that gives you something to look forward to.

Obama is already forgotten, sadly the damage he did still needs repair, it is a big job, but President Trump is up for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
when will Democrats learn? Democrats are not that well liked either........Pelosi and Schumer are what in the 12%? Hillary was lower approval now than during the election.

Who do the Democrats have?
They have no one, just like in 2016, but with the blackmail, I suspect old Hillary will be giving it a shot! I suspect she has enough crap on others in her party to make demands until she is 6 foot under!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
The be more accurate it predicted that Trump would top the popular vote in a four way race, which he did not.
Trump still won. Many experts have written articles on why polling is no longer reliable. Google for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vette0009 View Post
All polls are just propaganda
And, say what the pollster wants them to say. As I said before, experts have written articles on why polling is no longer reliable. I think Hillary Clinton is the one to ask about whether or not to trust the polls!

Old 10-15-2017, 09:27 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudduck View Post
Who cares. He's getting the wall built
Is Mexico paying for it ?

Old 10-15-2017, 09:30 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Is Mexico paying for it ?
Yes they are.

Old 10-15-2017, 09:32 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Yes they are.
I agree with your previous post stating the there is only 1/8th of the wire transfers of money going back to Mexico from the U.S. This is a huge economic hit to Mexico. So in effect, yes they are paying for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies