Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you disapprove of Donald Trump?
Yes 174 64.44%
No 96 35.56%
Voters: 270. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 08:21 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,596,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchee View Post
They are approving of him sticking it to the Liberals..

Liberals going completely insane.

Actually thats been an unintended side effect but hey we will take it.

Old 06-13-2017, 08:33 PM

8,688 posts, read 11,074,410 times
All polls are hacked by Russia!! Run!!!!!

Old 06-13-2017, 08:33 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,002,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Well of course they would.

If you ask the question "do you regret voting for Trump" you are ONLY posing a question to TRUMP VOTERS. Not to all voters.

Let it go. These folks don't understand polling, surveys, sample sides, statistical analysis, etc.

Just let it go.....

Old 06-13-2017, 08:36 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Let it go. These folks don't understand polling, surveys, sample sides, statistical analysis, etc.

Just let it go.....
M

I do know that many of these polls overpoll Democrats. Which is what happened during the election

Old 06-13-2017, 08:41 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,121,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
M

I do know that many of these polls overpoll Democrats. Which is what happened during the election
Another Professional Statistician!

Old 06-13-2017, 08:43 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,002,303 times
Quote:
M

Even among Republicans -- his approval has dropped six percentage points since his inauguration.

Old 06-13-2017, 08:43 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,529,442 times
Talking Approval rating for Donald Trump is 37%

Pubs will eventually look at that 37% as "the good ol' days."

Probably not very far in the future.

Old 06-13-2017, 08:46 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Another Professional Statistician!

We have the polls from the elections that clearly show it

Old 06-13-2017, 08:49 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,121,438 times
Quote:
We have the polls from the elections that clearly show it
Share us your knowledge Professional Statistician!

Old 06-13-2017, 08:52 PM

25,581 posts, read 56,466,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Harris and King were stellar today. Other Senators might consider ceding their time to them in future hearings.
I detest Trump more than I ever thought I could detest anyone - especially at this age when I should be ignoring this crap. That said, unnecessary hostility in public hearings is childish and counterproductive to the point of the hearing - which is to get information - complete information.

Angus King was fine. Harris far from it, imo. She was unnecessarily badgering and rude in not allowing Sessions a complete answer. I noticed this also in the hearings when she went after Kelly and Coats. She needs to shut her mouth and listen. The point of her questions was completely lost in her rudeness and interruptions from the chair telling her to behave - at both hearings. What was it she asked again??? And, then allowed no one to answer? I don't remember.

Allowing complete answers would have been far more constructive and enlightening than her showboat badgering.

The Democrats can't afford to alienate the public. In my view, Harris did herself and her party far more harm than good - today and last week.

As far as Sessions, his testimony was as useless as I expected it to be. He invoked presidential privilege when it was not his to invoke. He's a Trump sycophant and bootlicker whose first loyalty is to Trump - not the rule of law, and certainly not the country. He, too, is a liar and dissembler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
It is the press that is charged with keeping the country on an even keel and providing perspective to political argument. That is absent and a sign of deperation that the dems and media have placed our country in a precarious position all for political ends.
No sir, that is completely incorrect.

It is the president who is charged with keeping the country on an even keel and staying focused on his goals. Trump has placed our country in its precarious position - all because he has a deepseated need to lie and bully.

He wakes up every day looking for a fight and brings these crises on himself.

Trump cares not a whit about Russian interference in the election - which is a VERY BIG DEAL. Next time they will be hacking the voting machines without paper ballots - if they haven't done so, already. Imo, they have - but FBI and other agencies won't publicly admit to it because to do so would delegitimize Trump and the public's confidence in our election process.

Further, Trump cares not a whit whether what he says is true or false. In reality, he doesn't know the difference. Trump has recklessly spoken and tweeted THOUSANDS OF LIES for the past 18 months causing huge consternation in this country. Trump is downright frightening in his fantasies and the alternative facts he foists on the citizens of this country daily.

He is the one keeping the country off-balance.

Trump's problems are ALL ON HIM - and have nothing to do with the press which merely reports his ACTUAL WORDS and TWEETS.

Or, are you suggesting Trump's spoken and tweeted words should be ignored? He is the President of the United States, after all.

His words DO MATTER.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies