Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 09:37 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,161,497 times

Advertisements

When Trump says to struggling people in West Virginia and western Pennsylvania that he's going to bring jobs back to coal country it is a horrible lie. It is cruel to get these people's hopes up and then fail to deliver.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2017, 09:40 AM

19,603 posts, read 12,206,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
All I see is Democrats going ape chit and then want to blame everything on Trump. Moderate Democrats voted for Trump I know are more p*ssed at Democrats more than anything.
The blue wall. If the dems could pull it together they could get them back, and more.

Old 06-05-2017, 09:42 AM

833 posts, read 520,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Trump is part of the elite class. He doesn't give a sh-t about ordinary people. His tax plan and and healthcare plan screw ordinary Americans and help the ultra rich.
Provide the basis for yours/the author's analysis. Just because you and he say it doesn't make it true.

Old 06-05-2017, 09:43 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
The blue wall. If the dems could pull it together they could get them back, and more.
LOL, if they could get it together?

I live in one of those blue wall states and the moderate Democrats who've voted Democrat most of their lives are p*ssed at the constant attacks on Trump. And do you think calling these people uneducated, racist etc is working in your favor? LOL you got alot of straightening up to do.

Old 06-05-2017, 09:43 AM

833 posts, read 520,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Trump is simply a good con man. Like a good con, he knows what people want and how to play to their fears. He just did the con on a national level. That he would screw his own voters should be of no surprise. But like everyone who has been taken advantage of his voters are in denial. One day the truth will hit them like a thunderbolt.
He's 5 months into his Presidency. What is the author's (and your) objective basis for evaluating him at this juncture? I'll wait.

Old 06-05-2017, 09:45 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus Clay Banger View Post
He's 5 months into his Presidency. What is the author's (and your) objective basis for evaluating him at this juncture? I'll wait.
Here's the basis... they live in an echo chamber where they don't have a clue what people outside their bubble think. Democrats keep throwing everything at the wall and hope it sticks.

Old 06-05-2017, 09:46 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
BS, it describes the election and this asinine do-nothing administration to a "T"!
Oh and also all the BS spewed by President Pinocchio/Agent Trump!

You seem to think government is there to provide for you.
Have you not heard, It is not what your government can do for you, it is about what can you do for government.

This is not suppose to be a TOP down form of governance as it has become, with your help. For reasons I personally cannot understand.

The collective does not have your best interest in mind. There is always a leader of the pack of wolves, that reaps all the benefits no one else has, privilege to.

Old 06-05-2017, 09:46 AM

18,489 posts, read 9,151,071 times
Quote:
Provide the basis for yours/the author's analysis. Just because you and he say it doesn't make it true.
Trump's tax plan: How the wealthy -- and Trump -- could benefit - Apr. 26, 2017

Trump healthcare plan 'will strip insurance from 14 million' - BBC News

Let me guess...you think that CNN and the BBC are "fake news."

Old 06-05-2017, 09:49 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,397,040 times
Quote:
Lies about coal jobs, lies about health care, lies about Russia, lies about trade, lies about his tax policies and total and complete incompetence on every level.

Old 06-05-2017, 09:53 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
OK fine but the problem I have with an article like this is it does NOT present an alternative.

Ranting is fine but that alone accomplishes nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies