U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 03:46 PM

26,304 posts, read 12,831,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Before anyone screams Fake News, I looked it up and yes, the co-author did say that. There are numerous sources. You can read the short article and see what you think.

‘Art of the Deal’ co-writer: Trump in ‘significant meltdown’ | TheHill
The go to for them on anything they don't like "fake news". Despite everything you stated being factual.

Folks, if you want to argue this, just say "I don't think the author is accurate about Trumps future decisions". The "fake news" response? Makes you look foolish when its just someone stating a fact.

Old 06-05-2017, 03:47 PM

18,120 posts, read 11,115,640 times
I thought Trump would go crying back to New York but he loves attention too much. He gets two scoops of ice cream when everyone else gets one. This is a man that pushes other Prime Ministers aside so he can be in the center of the photo. It seems he would rather burn it all down that give up all this attention.

Old 06-05-2017, 03:47 PM

12,745 posts, read 8,792,142 times
Quote:
Before anyone screams Fake News, I looked it up and yes, the co-author did say that. There are numerous sources. You can read the short article and see what you think.

Problem is, you can say anything and cite "sources":

According to "Sources", Michelle Obama is a tranny

According to "Sources", Hillary killed Vince Foster

According to "sources" The earth is flat

See...Now can i scream "fake news"?

Old 06-05-2017, 03:48 PM

20,195 posts, read 12,100,888 times
maybe if we all hum and hold hands and think real hard can break the hold- and he will go-- nah too proud--

Old 06-05-2017, 03:48 PM

30,193 posts, read 16,615,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Tony Schwartz, who co-authored Trump’s book ‘The Art of The Deal,’ told CNN’s Anderson Cooper that he believes the president is in a place of “significant meltdown.”
'The Art Of The Deal

Wonderful news! I'd wager that the majority of Trump Zombies don't even know that he is not even the author of his own books! More reason to believe the MORON is illiterate!
Sure. You'd like to believe that.

CNN of course. Anderson Cooper (Pooper) is an idiot. And msn.com isn't any better.

You probably don't know that Obama was not the author of his own book either.

Old 06-05-2017, 03:49 PM

18,120 posts, read 11,115,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Problem is, you can say anything and cite "sources":

According to "Sources", Michelle Obama is a tranny

According to "Sources", Hillary killed Vince Foster

According to "sources" The earth is flat

See...Now can i scream "fake news"?
What do we get to say about Trump's third wife or Pence's wife? Because Trump supporters cannot complain when they say things like above.

Old 06-05-2017, 03:53 PM

22,252 posts, read 9,457,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Wasn't this posted about a month ago?
I don't think so. I did a search and could not find it. Found a lot about Schwartz commenting on Trump's lack of focus, ADD and zero attention span, but nothing about him in meltdown mode.

Old 06-05-2017, 03:53 PM

44,940 posts, read 17,878,270 times
Sharia Blue never rests. This topic is more of the same.

Trump isn't going to resign.

Old 06-05-2017, 03:55 PM

12,267 posts, read 9,437,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
T
Wonderful news! I'd wager that the majority of Trump Zombies don't even know that he is not even the author of his own books! More reason to believe the MORON is illiterate!
Have you even looked at The Art of the Deal? Right on the front cover it says "Donald J. Trump with Tony Schwartz" Are you aware of what that means?

https://www.amazon.com/Trump-Art-Dea...rt+of+the+deal

Quote:

No it's not fake news. In fact it was already discussed here when the article came out a couple weeks ago. For the last year Mr. Schwartz has had a profitable time bashing Trump in magazines like the New Yorker. He spent time with Trump 30 years and for some reason thinks that makes him an expert on Trump today.

Old 06-05-2017, 03:55 PM

8,946 posts, read 4,095,428 times
I wish Trump would resign, but I don't see it happening unless impeachment is imminent, which it's not currently in the cards.

A lot of conservatives had wet dreams about Bill Clinton resigning during the Lewinsky scandal and it didn't happen. I hope the OP is right, but I'm not going to believe it until I see it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or