U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2017, 09:43 PM

8,422 posts, read 4,341,366 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanker View Post
Bwah ha ha ha "CNN" ha ha ha!

How many awards has CNN won? How many has the rag FAUX News won, or Trump's favorite ~ The National Enquirer? BWA-HAH-HAH-HA!

Old 06-06-2017, 10:27 PM

35,052 posts, read 19,171,984 times
Talking 'The Art Of The Deal’ Writer Says Trump Is In ‘Meltdown’ Mode, Will Likely Resign

No way!

The fact is, tRump is THE most entertaining so-called "president" America has ever had.

Every day he creates another crisis for himself and his fake staff.

Very amusing!

Old 06-07-2017, 05:50 AM

9,430 posts, read 2,295,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Trump is not a quitter. I can't imagine he wants to be known for the rest of his life as a failed president who threw in the towel.
He will look for a way out that does not look like quitting. He will need to build a scenario that sounds plausible, and his base will probably accept that.

That's the reason he needs a big win first. To claim he went to Washington and accomplished what his people wanted from him.

It's a mind game he needs to play.

Old 06-07-2017, 06:47 AM

35,052 posts, read 19,171,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
He will look for a way out that does not look like quitting. He will need to build a scenario that sounds plausible, and his base will probably accept that.

That's the reason he needs a big win first. To claim he went to Washington and accomplished what his people wanted from him.

It's a mind game he needs to play.
Maybe a phony "health issue" that requires him to step aside?

Puffy face, pelican neck, slabs of flab from the neck down.

He could pull it off.

Old 06-07-2017, 07:17 AM

22,952 posts, read 22,455,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
...in the middle of an investigation.
With no evidence yet, but tried and convicted by you and others...

Old 06-07-2017, 08:17 AM

3,817 posts, read 1,401,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Tony Schwartz, who co-authored Trump’s book ‘The Art of The Deal,’ told CNN’s Anderson Cooper that he believes the president is in a place of “significant meltdown.”
'The Art Of The Deal

Wonderful news! I'd wager that the majority of Trump Zombies don't even know that he is not even the author of his own books! More reason to believe the MORON is illiterate!
He said it, so it must be fact! Who cares what he says.

Old 06-07-2017, 08:18 AM

3,817 posts, read 1,401,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Tony Schwartz, who co-authored Trump’s book ‘The Art of The Deal,’ told CNN’s Anderson Cooper that he believes the president is in a place of “significant meltdown.”
'The Art Of The Deal

Wonderful news! I'd wager that the majority of Trump Zombies don't even know that he is not even the author of his own books! More reason to believe the MORON is illiterate!
He said it, so it must be fact! Who cares what he says. We also were told that Hillary would win the election! Stop listening to liberals "wishful thinking" predictions.

Old 06-07-2017, 08:37 AM

8,551 posts, read 10,771,403 times
I don't see him resigning unless he made up a story about "having to go." Perhaps connected w/ his health, his family, something of that nature. But, his ego would never admit defeat.
Someone said he abhors confrontation, absolutely doesn't go there. He fires, gets rid of, that is a way of dealing w/ things. If things get too sticky, he might concoct a scheme to go. I definitely could see that happening.

Old 06-07-2017, 11:57 AM

727 posts, read 282,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie Jo View Post
I have noticed that he was in a melt down, and the more bad news that comes out about him, the more he will melt down. I wouldn't put it past him if all the sudden he stops Comey from speaking out. I wouldn't put it past him to do a lot more damage than he has done in order for us to get our attention off the Russian scandal. I expect him to implode as well.

Most people on this forum have not studied psychology, so they don't see Trump for who he is, and that is a shame. I have said it before on here, the book "On Tyranny" is not just a number one seller, but it is a book that spells out what is happening right now. It is frightening, but I imagine that if conservatives read it they would say, "I want Trump to become a dictator." They don't realize that it would affect them as well, and not in a good way.
Thank you. I love reasonable people. You can have a conversation with them and their head won't explode.

What you've offered here is something I wish more people could see. I just wish they understood the long term impact of supporting someone like Trump. Every dictator got his start by creating and promoting fear, silencing the media and getting rid of anyone who stands in their way.

I just hope sanity prevails.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or