U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2017, 04:40 AM

4,917 posts, read 2,173,504 times

Advertisements

Divide and conquer.

Our most trusted allies for the past 70 years have said they can not depend on the US any longer.

In the US, Americans are at each others throat.

Every word out of the Presidents mouth is nonsense, a lie or contradicts what was previously said.

The US stance and prestige is fractured and diminished more now than it has been in history.

I would say the 'Divide' part is pretty well done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2017, 04:53 AM

16,812 posts, read 11,748,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
How?
Go figure it out!

Dems are Putin's udeful idiots.

Putin never figured Trump would win. anything he did, if anything, was to make HRC look bad post election and cause some disruption.

If Putin predicted a trump win, he was the only guy who did, a soothsayer, an oracle and sought after cable news political prognostigator. He'd make a fortune on US cable news.

Putin's folly turned into a huge win as the democrats did more to divide the country than either obama or Putin could ever hope to do. Putin picked up where his ahole buddy obama left off. Puyin is saying to his comrades, "watch this, everytime I say something positive about Trump, keep your eyes on the NYTs, MSNBC and CNN.
Can you believe this? I don't even need a dull butter knife to evicerate the USA. Thank God for Obama, what a dolt!"

Old 06-06-2017, 05:02 AM

727 posts, read 282,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Divide and conquer.

Our most trusted allies for the past 70 years have said they can not depend on the US any longer.

Every word out of the Presidents mouth is nonsense, a lie or contradicts what was previously said.

The US stance and prestige is fractured and diminished more now than it has been in history.

When I just read this, tears began to well up in my eyes. You are sadly spot on and it hurts. I cannot understand why our fellow Americans turn a blind eye to what Trump is doing to our country.

When will they set aside ego, party loyalty or whatever the hell it is that compels them to allow our country to be destroyed? When will they stand up for the country they claim to love? It better be soon, before the damage can no longer be repaired.

Old 06-06-2017, 05:14 AM

7,631 posts, read 4,496,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimChi2PG View Post
When I just read this, tears began to well up in my eyes. You are sadly spot on and it hurts. I cannot understand why our fellow Americans turn a blind eye to what Trump is doing to our country.

When will they set aside ego, party loyalty or whatever the hell it is that compels them to allow our country to be destroyed? When will they stand up for the country they claim to love? It better be soon, before the damage can no longer be repaired.
Because they are traitors. Some are Trump cultists. Some are white nationalists. Some simply hated Obama so much the fan brace anyone who opposed him. Whatever the reason, the result is the same. They are willing to sacrifice our very sovereignty.

Old 06-06-2017, 07:29 AM

727 posts, read 282,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
Because they are traitors.
Many are afraid to say this but I think it needs to be said. If you support the deconstruction of America Trump is engaging in, you are a traitor.

Old 06-06-2017, 08:52 AM

37,852 posts, read 14,739,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Divide and conquer.

Nailed it.

But let's look on the sunny side here.

Since Trump's been clear that the U.S. is now an unreliable defense partner, Europe is working together to oppose Putin's expansion plans. So that's off our plate.

Now, all we need to do is get out of the Middle East, and focus our military on guarding our embassies, helping out with international disasters, and training for Special Forces types raids rather than large encampments.

No way does this mission require 4% of our GDP when the rest of the world spends less than 2%.

We'll get to that balanced budget in no time.

Old 06-06-2017, 10:23 AM

26,181 posts, read 18,884,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
Regardless of whether Trump's campaign colluded with him, Americans are questioning the validity of their democracy and decades-old Western alliances are being weakened. Even if Trump is clean, Putin wins.
i guess you're not a serious person...

“No serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections.”
-BHO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or