U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-06-2017, 08:18 AM
 
3,162 posts, read 1,024,625 times
Reputation: 289

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Because Islam is a politician in the first degree, which is colonial, colonial and expansionist
This is about political Islam
If you think the Islamists are spiritual, you are completely wrong
Because Islam is a religion and a state
You are still talking only about Islam. Islam is not a "politician".

You still haven't proved your point I had challenged you on.

 
Old 06-06-2017, 08:21 AM
 
3,162 posts, read 1,024,625 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
And you also have to hear that great lady in her explanation to this verse in which the woman is equal to the feces
Why don't you quote the verse to back up your claim?
 
Old 06-06-2017, 08:24 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 652,993 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
I am really really sick of all the Muslim bashing, and the vast majority of it comes from people who have no clue what Islam is about and have never even met a Muslim person. I am, and am friends with a couple of Muslim families. They assume every Muslim person is a terrorist and violent. Sure, a tiny percentage of Muslims are violent terrorists, but for those who think Islam is a terrible religion, here's some food for thought: Remember Jim Jones of the People's Temple? He claimed to be a Christian pastor
We do not say that every Muslim is a terrorist
But we say
Terrorist ideology produces terrorists
Terrorist ideologies are a set of sacred texts when followed
Islam is a political ideology
It is one of the holy texts and is encapsulated in the title of the Word of God
Is the source of the movement of all Muslim terrorists
Because every Muslim can turn into a terrorist if the conditions of his conversion are available
It is a little brainwashing and a few verses of the Koran and also gave him hope to get the nymphs
This is the problem of the world today
Christianity does not have a text that calls for fighting or terrorism
Just for a disclaimer
 
Old 06-06-2017, 08:29 AM
 
3,162 posts, read 1,024,625 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Seems the anti Islamic extremists tend to believe there is a Muslim under every bed waiting to kill them Reality is most of us will die of a Cancer and/ or heart disease.
Exactly the point!

Too many anti-Islamic extremists are out there with a personal agenda. They incite hatred even in these forums between peaceful Muslims and non-Muslims.
 
Old 06-06-2017, 08:31 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 652,993 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Why don't you quote the verse to back up your claim?
Because dialogue is political
I am waiting for the Orders(permitting) from the administration only
Otherwise, you i will not continue to talk to you here
If you understand the Arabic language go and hear Mrs. Wafa Sultan, a doctor in psychology and have certificates from America
She was a Muslim in the past
If you know where the woman in Islam is, listen to that respectable lady and learn from her
 
Old 06-06-2017, 08:36 AM
 
3,162 posts, read 1,024,625 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
We do not say that every Muslim is a terrorist
But we say
Terrorist ideology produces terrorists
Terrorist ideologies are a set of sacred texts when followed
Islam is a political ideology
It is one of the holy texts and is encapsulated in the title of the Word of God
Is the source of the movement of all Muslim terrorists
Because every Muslim can turn into a terrorist if the conditions of his conversion are available
It is a little brainwashing and a few verses of the Koran and also gave him hope to get the nymphs
This is the problem of the world today
Christianity does not have a text that calls for fighting or terrorism
Just for a disclaimer
Once again, you are making no sense. All you can say is that it is Islamic text but then admit that not every Muslim is a terrorist, even though every Muslim reads the same text. Why isn't every Muslim a terrorist then? Can you think rationally?
 
Old 06-06-2017, 08:36 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 652,993 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Exactly the point!

Too many anti-Islamic extremists are out there with a personal agenda. They incite hatred even in these forums between peaceful Muslims and non-Muslims.
Fight those who do not believe in God and the Last Day
Is this talk the words of love and tolerance
You are the one who sends hatred to the world
What are you waiting for?
Do you want the world to tell you Aamayen?
Go and review the teachings of hatred in the Koran
This is the text of the Qur'an, and this is your problem
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top