Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2017, 04:32 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Once again, I know most Muslims are decent people, but I just don't understand the left's view on over-acceptance of Islam after a terrorist attack in the name of Islam. It's just an odd thing to do. If anything, Muslims should be holding public events demanding peace within their communities, demanding that we (Muslims) need to step up and sniff out any radicals destroying our name... Instead you have the bleeding hearts cheering on Muslims as they march down the attack site, WTF The left is just saying, YES THE MORE TERRORIST ATTACKS THE MORE WE LOVE YOUR RELIGION!!!

London lives on - CNN.com
(scroll toward the end of the video)
Every terrorist attack is committed by Muslims nowadays!

Religions of Peace don't require others to convert to their religion like Islam considers, "Peace!"

When will more Muslims speak out against terror than only the few great Muslims that come on Fox News!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2017, 09:25 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Every terrorist attack is committed by Muslims nowadays!

Religions of Peace don't require others to convert to their religion like Islam considers, "Peace!"

When will more Muslims speak out against terror than only the few great Muslims that come on Fox News!
Fox News offers the truth about a Muslim
The problem is not in the Fox News but the problem in the teachings of the Muslim and the words of God that calls for killing and hatred

Old 06-11-2017, 09:39 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post

Friendship? With a deceiving person? You must be joking, aren't you?
These words and you refuse my friendship
I am proof that the Muslim thinks the same logic and style in all parts of the earth through this novel
I was in the Iraqi army and I was the only Christian in my group and for the science I was a technician
He was a very religious Muslim
Because of my morality and also because I think that all people are my friends and brothers despite the religious difference
And I would tell him my brother
But he warned me and said to me, You are not a brother

This is a personal experience of my life--I do not lie but I did not write time and place so as to preserve the lives of some of my friends in Iraq
I give it to you so that you know that the Islamic mentality is not different
Because they are based on hatred
And terrorist teachings
I am the rest of the reply I have offered you my proposal, so I accepted it and it is easy and if you reject it it is your own and you are free
But I tell you my brother and my friend
This is my moral

Old 06-12-2017, 01:54 AM

3,640 posts, read 41,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
These words and you refuse my friendship
It's not your friendship but deception. Your posts against all Muslims and Islam is proof enough that your offer of friendship to a Muslim is nothing but deception. You are not being honest here.

Quote:
I am proof that the Muslim thinks the same logic and style in all parts of the earth through this novel
You are definitely proof enough in this forum that you are friend of Muslims. LOL!

Quote:
I was in the Iraqi army and I was the only Christian in my group and for the science I was a technician
He was a very religious Muslim
Because of my morality and also because I think that all people are my friends and brothers despite the religious difference
That was very nice of you to say so when in a Muslim country but what happened to you when you came out of that country and began to insult all Muslims? What happened to your "morality"?

Quote:
And I would tell him my brother
But he warned me and said to me, You are not a brother
He knew you better than posters in this forum.

Quote:
This is a personal experience of my life--I do not lie but I did not write time and place so as to preserve the lives of some of my friends in Iraq
How did you and your friends survive for so long in Iraq if Muslims are commanded to kill the infidels (as you have been parroting here for so long)?

Quote:
I give it to you so that you know that the Islamic mentality is not different
Because they are based on hatred
And terrorist teachings
This is another lie against Islamic teachings because you had lived for so long in Iraq and the "terrorists" never killed you.

Quote:
I am the rest of the reply I have offered you my proposal, so I accepted it and it is easy and if you reject it it is your own and you are free
But I tell you my brother and my friend
This is my moral
Deception is never morality.

I am a Muslim. I will believe you when you stop parroting hate against every Muslim who believes in the Qur'an.

Old 06-12-2017, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Fox News offers the truth about a Muslim
The problem is not in the Fox News but the problem in the teachings of the Muslim and the words of God that calls for killing and hatred
How did you survive in Iraq for so many years if Muslims were required by the words of God to kill you? Aren't you being rather deceptive here?

Old 06-12-2017, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
I think you hit on something quite valid.

Rather than placing "good Muslims" on a pedistal, shouldn't the left be questioning why they aren't denouncing these acts and helping to weed out the radical mullahs and imams?
The "good Muslims" are doing just that but only the bad news gets publicity. Good news is often considered boring and not worth any publicity.

Quote:
One of the BIG problems is that many polls have shown that a majority of Muslims would prefer Sharia law be implemented in the western country they have immigrated to.
Sharia law cannot be implemented on non-Muslims. Muslims in the Western countries are to abide by the law of the country. Do you know any Sharia law that has been implemented in the West that breaks the law of that country?

Quote:
If a child steals a cookie you don't praise him and give him another. He'll simply keep stealing cookies.
If one child steals a cookie, would you blame all children for the act of one child?

Quote:
There has to be an accountability of those good Muslims to do more than simply pay lip service to western culture.
Such as?

It began with, "other Muslims do not condemn the terrorists". When they did, "it is paying lip service". Now they have to do more. They ARE doing even more. They are informing the authorities about the extremists. They are even throwing the extremists out of their local mosques. What else can they do. Perhaps take up arms and begin to fight against the extremists? Then what will happen? Yes, you guessed it, "all the Muslims are terrorists" will be the cry.

Quote:
Absolutely do understand. I believe we of the three Abrahamic faiths are all brothers, worshiping the same God. The only difference that we have is the path to salvation.
Correct!

My path to salvation is, "believe and do good to others" (Qur'an 2:112, 3:104, 7:8, 23:102, 28:67 etc.) How different from mine is yours?

Quote:
With that said. The problem is that in Islam there are two sides of the belief system.
There is only one. The rest is deviation from the path.

Quote:
The majority use such verses and are peaceful, while the other side uses the example of Muhammad as a blood thirsty war monger who imposed his beliefs on those who would not willingly convert. ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, and the many Islamic terrorist groups are of the war mongering side of the belief system.
The only path is described in the Qur'an. God says through the Qur'an, "follow My path" (the path ordained by God). The Qur'an does not tell us to follow whatever Muhammad did.

As for ISIS, Boko Haram and Al Qaida or Taliban, they may put out this rhetoric that they are following example of Muhammad, in reality they do not do so or else they would be living only in Mecca and Madina where Muhammad had lived.

Quote:
Then we get into the differences between Shia and Sunni, which is an entire other can of worms.
That is another example of deviation by Muslims; there were no Shia or Sunni during the time of Muhammad. Muhammad did not follow either Sunni path or Shia path.

Old 06-12-2017, 03:22 AM

6,418 posts, read 7,249,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
How did you survive in Iraq for so many years if Muslims were required by the words of God to kill you? Aren't you being rather deceptive here?
I remember meeting two Iraqi refugees, one Muslim and one Christian, who were living in the same flat. Funnily enough the Muslim one did not feel compelled to kill the Christian one, instead they were very good friends.

Neither do the Muslim family I work for feel that they ought to kill me for being an infidel or whatever.

This nutcase is never going to admit that he is wrong and lying, you might as well give up.

Old 06-12-2017, 03:30 AM

5,466 posts, read 3,064,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
You probably don't want to alienate the Muslims, after all, they are there to stay and they are going nowhere

If they feel welcome there, they will view themselves as part of the community and maybe next time, they will report something.
THey take the opposite view,

Muslims ( all of them) want sharia, they don't want to be part of anything but sharia, they want sharia for the rest of us.

They tell us this, either you don't listen or can't hear.
They have no interest in being part of any other community, they want to take over communities, this is proven time and again.

Old 06-12-2017, 03:54 AM

23,548 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Actually, that isn't what they are saying.

What they are saying is that any peaceable person, regardless of religion, is welcome here.

The behavior being rewarded here is peaceableness.

I'm so sorry you're deaf to this message. I imagine many radical islamists are as pissed off as you are, if that's any consolation.
So the left is basically saying that muslims that neither sympathize with terrorists and act peacefully are so stupid they cannot differentiate the wests concern is directed at fundamental islam and not them.

The liberals have, of course, employed their philosophy of absolutism to this issue. If you are against islamic terrorism, you automatically hate all muslims. holding that extremist attitude with no room for degrees of argument, they proliferate a false premise that muslims are hated and need to be protected.

Old 06-12-2017, 04:40 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
It's not about going and attacking Muslims, as I said, most are decent people, but it is odd to HONOR Muslims after such events, jsut as it would have been odd to honor White Rednecks after the mass shooting in South Carolina in the Black church.

There should be much more pressure on the Muslim communities to be alert and sniff out suspicious behavior.

The leftist "tolerance" Nazis would support any "religious" group as being overall made up of decent people when radicals within the group get violent, except Christians. All Christians are horrible people but Muslims, Pagans, Satanists what have you are largely "decent people". Violence all comes from the radical fringes but not inside the mainstream. Except Christians. Even though it is more than extremely rare to see violence done in the name of Jesus, the radical left paints ALL Christians as the root of evil. Muslims kill tens of thousands in the name of their prophet and deity, in the most brutal of ways, beheadings burning alive, throwing off rooftops, especially homosexuals, who are a protected darling minority group of the far left, they brutalize women and children, often via sexual assault (read violent gang rape) and still the far left defends Islam, even though we never see these moderate or "peaceful" Muslims speaking out against the jihadis. But Islam is also violently anti Christian, and that endears them to the leftist extremists.

These types see more threat in a student wearing a Christian T shirt to school, or a picture of Jesus hanging in some public venue than they see in fleabitten jihadis with RPGs and AKs brutally killing and maiming every non Muslim they come across. Talk about contradictions in ideology.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies