Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2017, 02:39 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,724,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
lol. yeah, sure

'but listen to and believe her parents!' he squeals.

"Air Force veteran" means she washed airplanes or counted paperclips.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2017, 02:40 PM

4,515 posts, read 2,520,191 times
I bet 100.00 she wore a pink ***** hat...

Old 06-07-2017, 02:45 PM

2,914 posts, read 2,686,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Trump an orange fascist is pretty much what everyone, other then his core supporters, call him.
Please explain how Trump is a fascist.

Old 06-07-2017, 03:03 PM

10,833 posts, read 14,927,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
To be honest, this whole thing seemed like a psyop more than anything. The story is already basically dead in MSM.

It didn't really reveal anything, other than, oh look Russia tried to hack us in some way. But still proved nothing that had to do with Trump or collusion.

Also, I think the girl changed her name from Sara Winner to Reality Winner. But this whole thing just seems like...idk...out of place.

Just my humble opinon.
I got it, it's up to the individual to determine if something is truly revealing the simple fact that it's marked top-secret should matter at all.

30 years for her sounds about right.

Old 06-07-2017, 03:05 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Trump an orange fascist is pretty much what everyone, other then his core supporters, call him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bucks View Post
Please explain how Trump is a fascist.
Yep, I'd like to hear natalie explain how Trump is a fascist too.

Old 06-07-2017, 03:07 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
There is a process to declassifying information. At this point in time, it looks like President Trump never even started the process, much less completed it.

And I dont think the President has to declassify info to share it with a foreign leader.

Not top secret and not British.

They were our missiles and the Russians had known about their capacity to defend for 4 years. He was in simply terms, giving them information they already had.
Show us this process that trump was supposed to go through....he can pretty much say anything...to anyone....again, who leaked the information is the problem, not trump....

Old 06-07-2017, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Given that many conservatives were all supportive of Snowden, I wonder if Ms. Winner would not have been treated differently by conservative media if she handed over those documents to Putin or the KGB. It may seem a ridiculous question, but we have long since fallen through the looking-glass in this country.
Oh please, the left was cheering him as a hero....and the right was calling him a traitor....

Old 06-07-2017, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
But now we have all those who cheered for WIKI and Snow-boy-- and now the opposing side shows up with Reality? So what is it? are they traitors or blessings from God- ?
Yes, the left was cheering for both....maybe you need to go back and read some threads....

Of course, I could be mistaken....

Old 06-07-2017, 03:14 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Modern progressivism and classical fascism shared the same intellectual roots. "Good Intentions Run Amok". The urge to improve society morphed into an urge to control everything. Its effort is to turn politics into a religion.

Old 06-07-2017, 03:16 PM

19,609 posts, read 12,206,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Here's my take on it having a 25 y/o old daughter who does yoga, is a Bernie supporter, and hates Trump (she also has a clearance!!)...she's immature and misguided. A lot of these young kids got very into politics in this last election and, being young, see things VERY black and white. They are also overly emotional and dramatic. Not all of them, mind you, but I see this in many of them. Extremely idealistic. And most of the dislike Trump immensely. The chaos of this administration has not helped anything one iota.

This girl, in the course of her job, sees this information, and probably much more. In her mind, she is watching the media, getting outrage and what she sees as a coverup of sorts about the election. Probably feels members in Congress aren't taking it seriously and she decides to the show the world. That's all I think it is. But very, very, very stupid. She has ruined her life and, IMO, the information was not even worth it. I think we all KNEW it to be true anyway. In fact, I'm not even sure why the information was still Top Secret at this point.
They're into some weird stuff, almost like the 60s/70s where people were doing radical things. We are not drafting boys to die in Viet Nam so maybe the "kids" could take it down a few notches. This woman had a good life and good career, there is nothing here worth giving up everything. What is the point of this radicalization - just because their guy didn't win? Old white men, Boo hoo. Bernie is one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies