U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2017, 06:39 PM

23,750 posts, read 11,782,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
‘Kill them. Kill them all’: GOP congressman calls for war against radical Islamists '

Looks like a call for violence. It might be just a poor choice of words but people are more comfortable with that nowadays.

In this day and age we have politicians body-slamming journalists and calling for killing. This is a dismaying change in our nation.
I agree with him.

Hunt them down and kill them like the rabid dogs they are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2017, 11:33 PM

2,050 posts, read 650,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
I agree with him.

Hunt them down and kill them like the rabid dogs they are.
No my friend
If it is on the battlefield it is your natural right
But terrorists are hiding among migrants
And hiding in the finest homes in London and America
They are looking for justifications for war against you as well
They appear and are oppressed
They are spread because of sympathy with them
The best means are thought and word
And insist on your freedom in your country and not fear
It is your freedom to tell anyone who follows the ideology of terrorism to choose between freedom and darkness
And to work to eliminate all texts of terrorism from the word of God
And to know that the word of God is a myth made by Muhammad
And support activities in your countries for dialogue with every Muslim and frank phrases
Without any restrictions on intellectual freedom
And supporting all these activities with evidence and evidence
Therefore, free thought and speech are the best way to eliminate intellectual and military terrorism
If you can eliminate the intellectual terrorism of your freedoms, you will be able to eradicate terrorism as well
But those who say that this ideology is a spiritual religion must prove
And you have free thinkers who know all the details of terrorist ideology
Just give them freedom

Old 06-13-2017, 07:19 AM

22,952 posts, read 22,410,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
My conscience is always clear.

I don't need YOU to tell me how should I feel. American troops are not perfect, but they don't target innocent civilians on purpose.

Your second paragraph has nothing to do with the point I was making. I have already posted, you can criticize American foreign policy all you want. But nothing changed the fact that No military force in modern history has worked as diligently to avoid civilian casualties. why? trigger happy madmen are not good for anybody. Get your fact straight.
This is the difference between terrorists and the civilized world. <bold> They're willing to kill ANYONE who does not hold their strict beliefs, even their own people/family. No talking, no discussions just a "to whom it may concern" bomb.
They are not picky about who they kill with the exception the younger the victims the better as they feel it has the best effect or impact on their adversaries.

We don't target kids which shows at least one (of several) epic failures of pknop's assertions.

Old 06-13-2017, 08:27 AM

32,928 posts, read 19,877,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
This is the difference between terrorists and the civilized world. <bold> They're willing to kill ANYONE who does not hold their strict beliefs, even their own people/family. No talking, no discussions just a "to whom it may concern" bomb.
They are not picky about who they kill with the exception the younger the victims the better as they feel it has the best effect or impact on their adversaries.

We don't target kids which shows at least one (of several) epic failures of pknop's assertions.
Yep exactly.

Old 06-13-2017, 10:35 AM

77,627 posts, read 33,070,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post

We knew there were kids in the hospital.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...idence-at-risk

Old 06-13-2017, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post

well, The first thing we should make clear right off of the bat is that the targeted killing of civilians in a war zone is NEVER condoned by the US military.

The story you posted above, well, the military is still investigating it. They don't cover it up, that is why you have the chance of posting it over and over

Initial Reaction from MSF to Public Release of US Military Investigative Report on the Attack on MSF Trauma Hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan | MSF USA

The bottom line is that war crimes were NEVER condoned by the US military. That is the difference between US millitary and terrorist groups like ISIS.

Old 06-13-2017, 10:49 AM

22,952 posts, read 22,410,702 times
Quote:

Do you even read and UNDERSTAND the crap you post or, do you just skim and think it fits your agenda?
Nowhere in there did it say they knew there were kids in there and in fact said that they might not have known it was a hospital. Secondly, you state things as fact and yet the investigation has not yet concluded. Third, WE DON'T TARGET CHILDREN so quit lying.

Quote:
It is unclear whether the analysts’ knowledge that the facility was a hospital was shared by the command that launched the attack. MSF said GPS coordinates i

Old 06-13-2017, 10:50 AM

Quote:
well, The first thing we should make clear right off of the bat is that the targeted killing of civilians in a war zone is NEVER condoned by the US military.

The story you posted above, well, the military is still investigating it. They don't cover it up, that is why you have the chance of posting it over and over

Initial Reaction from MSF to Public Release of US Military Investigative Report on the Attack on MSF Trauma Hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan | MSF USA

The bottom line is that war crimes were NEVER condoned by the US military. That is the difference between US millitary and terrorist groups like ISIS.
Why George W. Bush can confess to approving torture

Old 06-13-2017, 10:52 AM

Quote:

The point you are making is?

I posted this

"well, The first thing we should make clear right off of the bat is that the targeted killing of civilians in a war zone is NEVER condoned by the US military.

The story you posted above, well, the military is still investigating it. They don't cover it up, that is why you have the chance of posting it over and over"

and you posted a link about George w bush which has nothing to do with the point i was making?

LOL man, I think other posters are right about you. :O ( no one should argue with you is what they said and you should take it as a compliment. lol)

Old 06-13-2017, 10:55 AM

Quote:
The point you are making is?
"The bottom line is that war crimes were NEVER condoned by the US military."

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or