U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2017, 06:56 AM

8,422 posts, read 4,331,224 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
It's not one or the other. Both of your statements are true.

You are spot on. He didn't realize how the government works and who he truly works for. He's dealing with regret about winning the presidency because he's now called out on all his stuff.

OMG, I LOVE IT! You nailed it! It would be even better if the Moron had to admit to himself that he isn't as smart as he thought he was, and had to eat some HUMBLE pie, but a disgusting NUT-JOB NARCISSIST doesn't have a decent bone in their body.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2017, 07:01 AM

4,285 posts, read 1,386,737 times
Oh my, we are down to the "You angry bro" arguments now?

/facepalm

Old 06-07-2017, 07:06 AM

35,019 posts, read 19,130,872 times
Wink Why is Trump so angry and nervous?

Oh, no particular reason.

Old 06-07-2017, 07:08 AM

2,827 posts, read 1,422,558 times
I tend to steer clear from media outlets on his opinion.

But whenever I see him on TV, he seems as Alpha as ever and determined. Also, his tweets actually don't bother me. Have you seen the London mayor speak? He's a whiny, screeching beta who isn't doing anything to try to protect his city at all.

This whole "Let's spread love and joy to defeat terrorism" mess is BS. Did the US do that "Spread love and joy" crap during the 9/11 days?

I don't like Trump very much, but, that news article smells like BS. I can proudly say that as a lib - tard.

Old 06-07-2017, 07:11 AM

58,016 posts, read 40,749,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post

But whenever I see him on TV, he seems as Alpha as ever and determined. Also, his tweets actually don't bother me. Have you seen the London mayor speak? He's a whiny, screeching beta who isn't doing anything to try to protect his city at all.

This whole "Let's spread love and joy to defeat terrorism" mess is BS. Did the US do that "Spread love and joy" crap during the 9/11 days?

I don't like Trump very much, but, that news article smells like BS. I can proudly say that as a lib - tard.

Well, we didn't focus on those actually responsible for planning the attacks so they were probably pretty happy.

Old 06-07-2017, 07:16 AM

8,422 posts, read 4,331,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post

And what did we accomplish except invading, and demolishing Iraq which had nothing to do with it, and kissing Saudi Arabia's oily butt who WAS responsible, while increasing our world debt, plus shedding innocent blood, and costing innocent lives!

With an impulsive,lying NUT-JOB with Diarrhea of the mouth like Trump at the helm, only bad in our future!

Old 06-07-2017, 07:19 AM

2,827 posts, read 1,422,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
And what did we accomplish except invading, and demolishing Iraq which had nothing to do with it, and kissing Saudi Arabia's oily butt who WAS responsible, while increasing our world debt, plus shedding innocent blood, and costing innocent lives!
I agree with that actually. Which is sad. Just an excuse to start a pointless war. Iraq was stupid and the silly WMD lie.

However, the message to the country after 9/11 wasn't "Let's hold hands and sing Kumbaya" like whatever the heck they're doing over in the UK now.

Old 06-07-2017, 07:19 AM

9,349 posts, read 5,526,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post
When trump was only in charge of a private company, he could do and say almost anything with impunity and get 'Yes sir".

Now he discovered that being POTUS doesn't work that way and he is under constant scrutiny. He cannot accept that he misjudged the entire situation and has literally signed himself into a 4 year prison of his own making. He actually has to perform and at 70 years old he only wants to be a part time figurehead and bark out orders.

Does anyone think he is even spending quality time with his young son? Or that anything he is doing now will result in a positive legacy? He will be leaving office a weary old man who screwed up his own life.

So, he blames others!

Or he is just mentally ill.
Exactly.

Old 06-07-2017, 07:22 AM

13,064 posts, read 4,422,967 times
I love it. Not only are the paid storm troopers here foreign policy and terrorism experts, they are experts on Russia, the laws surrounding the intelligence community, they think they are lawyers and now they think they are psychiatrists. What a bunch of delusional people!

Old 06-07-2017, 07:33 AM

12,775 posts, read 7,783,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
That is right.

President Trump could of, has the power, to of stopped Comey from testifying.
He did not stop him.
What does that say?
No, he really could NOT stop him. Since tRump spoke publicly about their conversations, he cannot invoke executive privilege.

If he tried to he would look even more like an ass.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or