Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2017, 05:10 AM

34,620 posts, read 21,545,038 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post
Quote me. In context.

You may convince yourself of almost anything. But, there are many reading this.

I'm not trying to convince you. I'm giving you rope. It is the equivalent of shooting fish in a barrel.

Weiner is guilty. He pled. Never said otherwise. You tried to connect him to others.

Again quote me. What I love about the internet is that it is all there in black and white!
Everybody can read where you were bringing up Ailes and OReilly with the Trump accusations and it's obvious why.

Keep digging that hole.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2017, 05:14 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,722,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Everybody can read where you were bringing up Ailes and OReilly with the Trump accusations and it's obvious why.

Keep digging that hole.
So quote me. I explained myself quite clearly to "Everybody".

You are now repeating yourself again and drawing incorrect inferences from clearly defined statements.

you believe in guilt by association without evidence.

And have clearly stated that if Trump settles like he did with Trump U, in the sex harrassment lawsuit he is guilty.

And you are sidestepping two very direct and simple questions.

Old 06-08-2017, 05:14 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,436,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
hours later. dang. i guess people are getting so used to this kind of thing it's accepted as normal now
Et tu, Jared?

Old 06-08-2017, 05:16 AM

34,620 posts, read 21,545,038 times
Quote:
Quote me. In context.

You may convince yourself of almost anything. But, there are many reading this.

I'm not trying to convince you. I'm giving you rope. It is the equivalent of shooting fish in a barrel.

Weiner is guilty. He pled. Never said otherwise. You tried to connect him to others.

Again quote me. What I love about the internet is that it is all there in black and white!
Quote:
So quote me. I explained myself quite clearly to "Everybody".

You are now repeating yourself again and drawing incorrect inferences from clearly defined statements.

you believe in guilt by association without evidence.

And have clearly stated that if Trump settles like he did with Trump U, in the sex harrassment lawsuit he is guilty.

And you are sidestepping two very direct and simple questions.
You're the one who brought Ailes and OReilly into this. Why? Guilt by association.

If this isn't true, why did you name them?

Old 06-08-2017, 05:31 AM

Quote:
You're the one who brought Ailes and OReilly into this. Why? Guilt by association.

If this isn't true, why did you name them?
O'Reilly case settled.

Ailes case settled.

Their cases stand alone. No association necessary.

You say that settling is guilt! I say that if true, O'Reilly and Ailes are both guilty using YOUR standard.

Trump settled. No association necessary.

Remains to be seen if the sexual harrassment suit settles. If settled , you say he is guilty.

All I wanted to know.

Thanks.

Old 06-08-2017, 05:37 AM

78,016 posts, read 60,232,230 times
Quote:
Anthony Weiner is a pedophile which means Hillary and Bill are also pedophiles.

You do agree with this right.

If Ailes and OReilly actions are connected to Trimp, you'd have to admit that the Clintons are just like Weiner right?
.....while the overall argument is nothing but stupid, petty partisan bickering....you guys just walked right into that haymaker of a post.

Old 06-08-2017, 05:48 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,716,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Bill Clinton had willing partners.

Anthony Weiner did nothing more than flirt on social media.

But Trump, ohhhhh boy!!! He would brazenly walked into a room full of naked underage girls and he was so proud of it!!! Not to mention his famous hands that can grab genitals and get away with it.

Weiner texted a 15 year old and said she made him hard when she dressed up in a school girl outfit and he sent her naked pictures of himself, told her he had rape fantasies with her AND texted the following to her : See link

Anthony Weiner carried on a months-long online sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl | Daily Mail Online

Old 06-08-2017, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
.....while the overall argument is nothing but stupid, petty partisan bickering....you guys just walked right into that haymaker of a post.
It is not partisan to me. But, to be clear:

If one says that settling a lawsuit is a determination of guilt, then it should apply to everyone equally.

The original point was that since Clinton "settled", he must be guilty. Running with that, one must draw the same conclusion for Trump or Ailes or O'Reilly. There is no "association", they all settled their own cases independently. Pedro is all over the road.

And while Weiner is a Democrat and his wife worked for Clinton, his guilt has nothing to do with anyone else, unless proven otherwise.

Not partisan. Not complicated. And I am not so easily distracted by attempted debate fallacies.

And sometimes, though admittedly a waste of time and a "baser" instinct, I do enjoy rubbing someone's nose in their own words.

Old 06-08-2017, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Weiner texted a 15 year old and said she made him hard when she dressed up in a school girl outfit and he sent her naked pictures of himself, told her he had rape fantasies with her AND texted the following to her : See link

Anthony Weiner carried on a months-long online sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl | Daily Mail Online
You are correct!

And I assume you would not blame anyone else for Weiner's behavior. Not his wife. Not Clinton. Not Pedro. Not the fifteen year old.

And if someone else does the exact same thing under the same circumstances, they should be treated exactly the same.

In the USA we call it justice.

Old 06-08-2017, 11:55 AM

30,745 posts, read 21,881,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Bill Clinton had willing partners.

Anthony Weiner did nothing more than flirt on social media.

But Trump, ohhhhh boy!!! He would brazenly walked into a room full of naked underage girls and he was so proud of it!!! Not to mention his famous hands that can grab genitals and get away with it.

Sure they were all willing. Unfortu Unfortunately, Hypocrites always will defend their own guilty parties, "My side good your side bad"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies