Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2017, 01:31 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Sorry, but I do not and will not click on Zero Hedge links. Zero Hedge is based in Bulgaria and is a Russian disinformation operation designed to spread fake news and negative articles about the US economy, and to undermine faith in our institutions.

Streetwise Professor » How Do You Know That Zero Hedge is a Russian Information Operation? Here’s How
Go ahead and fina link with the document and read it for yourself. This isn't a document released to Zero Hedge -- it was released to ALL. Enjoy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

13,898 posts, read 6,443,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
Right. But, on a whole, they can't even re-train for jobs,like everyone has to-- as life and technology changes--only expect Trump to give them one with his "Make America Great Again" slogan.
I have a good job that is safe. I prepared myself and didn't settle into flipping burgers or stocking shelves for the rest of my life then demand a "living" wage for my poor choices.

31,035 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I voted for Trump AND definitely believe he can do wrong. In fact, he does wrong everyday! BUT, so far, nothing I have heard is impeachable. No facts presented prove Trump was in cahoots with Russia. In fact, Comey is going to say that, he on his own accord, assured the President he was not the target of the investigation.
Sorry but just as much as Trump loyalist stick to their man, leftist are sticking to their "Trump is working with Russia" mantra.. both, equally, dangerous to our country. When looking in the mirror, both reflections are ugly and tainted.
Yep, same. Voted for Trump because of the Lawlessness of the last 8 years. Trumps a baffoon but if he has done anything illegal they would have found it by now. The witch hunt will continue.

3,346 posts, read 1,268,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
What a STOOOOOOPID thing to say. Look it up sweetheart, you'd be amazed about what info you can find on the interwebs.
Well there is your problem, you believe everything you read on the internet, lol.

Old 06-07-2017, 01:32 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,654,429 times
Quote:
What a STOOOOOOPID thing to say. Look it up sweetheart, you'd be amazed about what info you can find on the interwebs.

Interwebs?? Is that a word?

Old 06-07-2017, 01:33 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,616,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Liberal media spinning it their way. Interesting to see the blatant partisan response from the media outlets trying to convince viewers this is very bad for Trump. Dems are beside themselves that they lost and really are lost.
What is funny about your comment is that it is not just about Dems condemning the president. Right wingers and Trump voters themselves are coming to their senses about Trump. If anybody is spinning anything it is people like you.

Old 06-07-2017, 01:33 PM

348 posts, read 255,982 times
Comey Releases Prepared Remarks Ahead of Testimony | MSNBC

Interesting how MSNBC is interpreting "the cloud" Trump spoke about.

Old 06-07-2017, 01:34 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,616,175 times
Quote:
I have a good job that is safe. I prepared myself and didn't settle into flipping burgers or stocking shelves for the rest of my life then demand a "living" wage for my poor choices.
You sound like such a nice feller.

Old 06-07-2017, 01:35 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,443,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
Interwebs?? Is that a word?
I figured you'd relate and know what I was talking about if I used subpar English.

Old 06-07-2017, 01:35 PM

3,346 posts, read 1,268,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Liberal media spinning it their way. Interesting to see the blatant partisan response from the media outlets trying to convince viewers this is very bad for Trump. Dems are beside themselves that they lost and really are pathetic.
So basically, any news source that is not Fox News or a select few right-wing websites? You do realize media from all over the world is reporting the same stuff right? Are they all liberal too?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies