U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2017, 05:52 AM

20,050 posts, read 12,021,137 times

Advertisements

I think the Ruskies are the ones who hand him the list of candidates-- EVERY single one has ties with Russians even that Sheriff Clarke--- it is TRUE - there is NO body near him that does not--
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2017, 05:57 AM

7,523 posts, read 2,186,384 times
oh noes! another two-bit blog writer doesn't like Trump!

Old 06-08-2017, 05:58 AM

9,738 posts, read 8,024,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Yeah, everyone's got ties to Russia

When is this imagined Russian nonsense ever going to end?

Russian dressing, Russian vodka, the horror!!!!

Old 06-08-2017, 05:59 AM

36,428 posts, read 15,937,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Keep in mind, this new FBI director will lead the ongoing investigation into the Russia and Trump collusion. My guess is, this guy will it to nowhere.

You SHOULD, and I doubt you will, watch this if you are so concerned about American politicians having "connections" with Russia.

https://youtu.be/UkcxeJCPgz0

Old 06-08-2017, 06:06 AM

44,297 posts, read 17,669,263 times
Quote:
Keep in mind, this new FBI director will lead the ongoing investigation into the Russia and Trump collusion. My guess is, this guy will it to nowhere.

LOL. If the anti-Trump Rag, The Washington Journal, is the best you can do, then we know this is FAKE NEWS.

My refrigerator has Ties to Russia. I think there is a bottle of Russian Dressing in it.

Old 06-08-2017, 07:12 AM

8,116 posts, read 5,785,058 times
Quote:

Yeah, he probably pledged his loyalty to Crooked Trump. We'll see what Mueller does.

Old 06-08-2017, 07:22 AM

9,396 posts, read 2,274,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
When is this imagined Russian nonsense ever going to end?
It is not imagined.

Russia is a fertile field to be plowed, and investors want a piece of the action. That is why so many business interests have been delving into Russian opportunities.

The sanctions have put a serious crimp on these money-making schemes, so there is plenty of motivation to get these sanctions lifted.

Old 06-08-2017, 07:25 AM

19,187 posts, read 14,933,416 times
Isn't it stories like this that are the evidence that the resistance is growing weaker everyday?

"Crying wolf" using Russia has become a joke. I suspect every big businessman in our country and/or the world has a connection to Russia and most other countries in the world.

What on earth are they teaching in school anymore? Are the textbooks so old that they don't mention the Cold War with Russia is over?

Old 06-08-2017, 07:28 AM

62,557 posts, read 34,102,621 times
Quote:
Its almost like having ties to Russia is a mandatory requirement for a job with Team Trump.

Old 06-08-2017, 09:21 AM

14,218 posts, read 7,847,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Me neither. This GOP congress would confirm Putin himself.

I've only got faith in Mueller at this point.

Comey was just asked during his testimony if the American people should be concerned about other key people with alleged Russian ties still in power in the white house was a threat and Comey mentioned Mueller's work. He basically said that the investigation was important and in good hands. I think at this point it doesn't matter who Trump appoints to the FBI. The cat is too far out of the bag to go back in. Remember how this all started? With a leak from a patriot. Had it not been for that leak, I'm sure Flynn would still be there. The truth will come out. One way or another.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or