Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2017, 08:07 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times

Advertisements

Wikileaks Vault 7 eluded to this. With backdoor channels within the Clinton Foundation.

It was the DNC and the NSA with their vast political foreign ties, especially with Russia, Great Britain & the EU, to hack into the voting systems.

To use it later as a way and path for the federal government to take over and control all elections and voting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2017, 08:38 AM

6,354 posts, read 3,652,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Wikileaks Vault 7 eluded to this. With backdoor channels within the Clinton Foundation.

It was the DNC and the NSA with their vast political foreign ties, especially with Russia, Great Britain & the EU, to hack into the voting systems.

To use it later as a way and path for the federal government to take over and control all elections and voting.
I was recently reading something about Russian involvement with democrats as well. And personally I would like this investigated.

And our current republican president is holding secret meetings with Russians, has told Russian officials that he fired the FBI director investigating Russia, has shared classified intelligence with Russia, has tried to lift economic sanctions against Russia, has tried to return seized property back to the Russians, ex.ex.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-house-report
Trump looked into lifting Russia sanctions days after taking office - Business Insider
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.a8eaaada78a5

Personally I have not seen any direct evidence showing either party actively/willingly working with Russia. But with all the allegations about Russian involvement within our political parties, I would like all these Russian allegations investigated.

But unforchantly members of both our political parties protect their own party, and instead of investigations into Russian involvement into our political parties, most Americans will protect their party while attacking the other (lets just hope that our intelligence agencies don't share the blind partisanship of the American voter.)

Old 06-08-2017, 08:43 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,650,359 times
chad3, I agree that I want ALL involvement investigated/reported. Unlike the OP here who probably only wants the DNC investigated.

Plus this thread has no credible source to back up the claims and relies on the word "elude." Methinks InfoWars is hard at it today.

Old 06-08-2017, 08:45 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,200,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
(lets just hope that our intelligence agencies don't share the blind partisanship of the American voter.)

Unfortunately, I think that is impossible to prevent. The people in those positions ARE the American voter as well - and they have their own interests and agendas (just like everyone else). They have their own inherent biases, it's just human nature.

As someone who voted for President Trump, the constant references to Russia do concern me. But I'm not convinced it's as one sided as many seem to believe. I believe there is collusion (for lack of a better term) in all political parties.

Old 06-08-2017, 08:48 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,397,040 times
So, Hillary conspired with the Russians to hack voting machines so that those voting machines would add votes for Trump while making it appear that the hacking came from Russians in support of Trump when in fact the Russian hacking was in support of Hillary voting for Trump.

Genius!

Old 06-08-2017, 08:49 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,650,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
So, Hillary conspired with the Russians to hack voting machines so that those voting machines would add votes for Trump while making it appear that the hacking came from Russians in support of Trump when in fact the Russian hacking was in support of Hillary voting for Trump.

Genius!
Even though Putin has publicly stated his dislike for Clinton.

Old 06-08-2017, 08:52 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Wow, the OP is spinning so hard to divert from the Comey hearing today he's got to be dizzy. You can tell how threatened the right feels by how fully they attempt to flood the board with diversions.

Meanwhile, Comey is doing an impressive job. And nothing the OP posts can change that. SAD!

Old 06-08-2017, 08:55 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,106,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

You must really be getting desperate.

Anything to distract from the former FBI Director testifying about Trump at this very moment, huh?

Old 06-08-2017, 08:56 AM

25,689 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunetunelover View Post
As someone who voted for President Trump, the constant references to Russia do concern me.
Then you are living proof that if nonsense is restated often enough, it is at some point taken as fact. The witchhunt continues ad nauseam.

Meanwhile, things like running illegal servers with classified information in your basement, selling uranium to the Russians and pocketing half the money, etc, etc, etc, is... never a big deal and not worthy of any attention at all. Can you imagine if Trump was found to have been doing either of these things (REALLY doing them)? The world would immediately skip its orbit and go hurling off into space.

Old 06-08-2017, 08:58 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,106,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
chad3, I agree that I want ALL involvement investigated/reported. Unlike the OP here who probably only wants the DNC investigated.

Plus this thread has no credible source to back up the claims and relies on the word "elude." Methinks InfoWars is hard at it today.
I agree with your entire statement, but the bolded parts especially.

Heavily biased opinions, and no factual information to back up those opinions. Then you look at who the OP is and that tells you everything you need to know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies