Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2017, 12:13 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,370,018 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
There is no law against "collusion".
BBM~~ well look up the definition as it sure does become very much against the law if all those in his inner circle gets found to have been working with the Russians as a proxy ( which is treasonous at the very least)
For those who somehow Trump was clueless about what his buddies were doing is ridiculous. Trump, by the very definition of a "Micro-Managerial Tendencies" indicates he knew exactly what his advisors were up to!!

Quote:
col·lu·sion
[kəˈlo͞oZHən]
NOUN
secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others:
"the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers" · [more]
synonyms: conspiracy · connivance · complicity · intrigue · plotting · secret understanding · collaboration · scheming
Collusion legal definition of collusion

Collusion
An agreement between two or more people to defraud a person of his or her rights or to obtain something that is prohibited by law.
A secret arrangement wherein two or more people whose legal interests seemingly conflict conspire to commit Fraud upon another person; a pact between two people to deceive a court with the purpose of obtaining something that they would not be able to get through legitimate judicial channels.

SO, stating collusion is not against any law is disingenuous to say the least!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2017, 12:14 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimChi2PG View Post
I was hoping to see American loyalists asking Comey questions. Instead I saw all but a few were party loyalists.

Too many Republicans were trying to lead their inquiry in the direction if Clinton wasn't charged with any wrongdoings, neither should Trump. Of course they failed to mention one investigation had concluded while the other is ongoing. Maybe they should have said, "I hope you can let this go."

When one guy tried to downplay Trump's quote and said Trump never directly told Comey to stop the investigation, I was hoping Comey would give an analogy something like the mob guy who shaking someone down and says, "I hope we have come to an agreement."
Comey never looked at the Clinton slush fund and the money from Russia and many countries.

Old 06-08-2017, 12:14 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Incorrect.

Trump is not under investigation. Never was.

"I HOPE" the Liberals can put this all behind them.

Old 06-08-2017, 12:15 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Be nice if this new investigation widens to include Hillary and Obama.

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
What was interesting from the testimony was that Trump was obsessed with knowing if he personally was under investigation. Yet, he didn’t care about anyone in his campaign being under investigation, and he didn’t care if Russia had influenced, meddled or hacked the US election. Never asked, not once or showed any concern whatsoever.

This says that he either already knew what was happening or doesn’t really care much about our country, democracy, elections and the only thing that matters to Trump is himself. Period.

He is a small-minded petty little man. His only defense is to smear Comey. And Donny Thug Jr. is acting like a total little self-entitled POS by smearing Comey all over twitter. The entire family is an abhorrent blight on the country.

15,860 posts, read 21,427,956 times
I've always liked McCain, even though we disagree on most things politically. I've been concerned about him since the Sarah Palin fiasco, but this was beyond - and very sad to watch. I hope he's OK.

Old 06-08-2017, 12:16 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,491,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
"I HOPE" the Liberals can put this all behind them.

hmmm..not the same as his campaign was not involved.

Old 06-08-2017, 12:16 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
That was painful. McCain is someone I have a lot of respect for, but the "but Clinton" from someone in his position was....painful to see. Time to retire I think. A great man, but its time to enjoy his older years.

Old 06-08-2017, 12:18 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Comey was very careful to give the dates for the occasions when he said Trump was not personally under investigation, Comey did not say that Trump is not currently under FBI investigation
How would Comey know if you, me or Trump is under investigation?

He's currently unemployed.

Old 06-08-2017, 12:19 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times
Awaiting twit tweet storm in T minus 10......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies