Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2017, 05:26 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,211,637 times

Advertisements

So... not to belabor the point... but what did Trump supposedly lie about? That the FBI was in disarray? There have been numerous articles by all kinds of media that many staff at the FBI were fuming over Comey's handling of the Clinton case. Not all sunshine and roses Mr Comey...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2017, 05:28 PM

50,262 posts, read 47,023,439 times
So, when are the impeachment proceedings?

Too soon?

Old 06-08-2017, 05:28 PM

18,010 posts, read 27,456,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
"But make no mistake, President Trump is no liar". Gawd, I don't know how you can even type that without cracking up. Trump has lied about so many things, and then doubled down on the lie, that I wonder how anyone can take anything he says seriously.
Here's two facts for ya. Loretta Lynch obstructed justice and also tampered the election in favor of Hillary Rodham Clinton.

What's the dnc, msm, etc. and most importantly, the "Intelligence" community doing about that? The fact that y'all can't see the Truth, can't face the Truth, can't take responsibility for the Truth, makes y'all unfit to identify and claim the Truth.

Last edited by McGowdog; 06-08-2017 at 05:39 PM..

Old 06-08-2017, 05:29 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,284,929 times
We found out Comey, Clinton and Lynch should be in jail and Trump is #winning.

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Both sides won some today, both sides lost some. Shrug. Both sides claim victory, but I think the Trump supporters claim rings a little hollow to be honest. It sounds more like a manufactured victory.

Meanwhile Muellers investigation continues, and Trump and the GOP will keep flailing around causing self inflicted wounds.

Shrug. Just another day.

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
If you're talking about Comey, he did do things wrong, many things and has reason to be worried. He lost all creditability with the American people and his agency, that alone would make him do more questionable things just as it appears he did.

Comey is screw up, glad Trump dumped him, just wish he would have done it sooner.
I was talking about Trump. Poor Trump had the "cloud" over his head.

Old 06-08-2017, 05:31 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
And everything changes with one tweet ....haha.

So someone posted -- why would Trump have asked everyone to leave if he didn't know what he was doing was wrong?

Have to admit -- I never thought Trump intentionally was being obstructive but dang that's a really good point.....why insist on one on one unless you know you were going to do something kind of out of the ordinary.

oh dear -- the water just never clears -- it just gets murkier

Old 06-08-2017, 05:33 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Dems are blocking and delaying. Many positions are being blocked. Just ask CNN, Fox, or MSNBC Rachel Madcow.. You will have to compare to other POTUS's, but I am sure his are being approved at a much slower rate, per Schumer.
How are the Democrats blocking? Who did they block? He can't get anyone to work for him. That is the problem.

4,481 posts, read 2,284,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Both sides won some today, both sides lost some. Shrug. Both sides claim victory, but I think the Trump supporters claim rings a little hollow to be honest. It sounds more like a manufactured victory.

Meanwhile Muellers investigation continues, and Trump and the GOP will keep flailing around causing self inflicted wounds.

Shrug. Just another day.
Now I know what it looks like when libs claim trumpettes have their head in the sand.

7,800 posts, read 4,398,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post

Shrug. Just another day.
Agree. These are serious allegations. The investigation must continue if for no other reason to get to the truth of the matter.... whether it exonerates Trump or implicates him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies