Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2017, 07:32 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,255,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Yup, and we now have a pretty good idea of the intelligence level of his supporters. They are blind, dumb and mute, and that's on a good day.

I will give more credit to the ones getting paid to support him. They are, at least, benefiting in some way. The old fools blindly supporting this con-man are well beyond the help they so desperately need.
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2017, 07:38 PM

37,940 posts, read 17,751,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Shocking to hear that a FBI director leaks memos to the media. Comey with his 7" showed us what a "little" man he is!

Incompetent director!
Does this sound better or funny when you say it or hear it? It doesn't come over well in print is all.

Old 06-09-2017, 08:01 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,721,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet757f View Post
What Trump did was legal too. Case closed. What is next on the agenda?
What Trump did wasn't legal. No clue where you got that nonsense from.

Old 06-10-2017, 05:01 AM

27,206 posts, read 46,575,377 times
Comey will need some decent dough to defend himself as memos were leaked from government property which makes this leaking a huge legal issue for him.

Comey probably didn't realize this and I bet that Comey has someone who was not going to sit quiet about who leaked the memos and therefore came forward.

Comey played a political game and never expected Hilliary to lose and now find himself in hot water. This is not the end but just the beginning of his legal battle and President Trump knows that Comey probably wants to sell his story of lies and fraud but first Comey can join some others in prison and/or will lose his law license and has to pay a lot of money.

Comey has been shown for what he was... a fraud and deceiver and by his own words "not strong "!

Old 06-10-2017, 05:09 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,259,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post
He presented his own personal notes to the media and did it transparently.

That is not a leak. He came right out and told Congress. If it were a leak and he admitted it under oath, it would be dereliction of duty not to charge him.

Trump underestimated the job, his own capabilities and those around him. Saying he is "not a politician" is meaningless. His supporters claimed THAT was his strength!
I'm constantly amazed at how some of you spin things! A leak is a LEAK!

Old 06-10-2017, 05:15 AM

68,285 posts, read 54,079,395 times
Quote:
Shocking to hear that a FBI director leaks memos to the media. Comey with his 7" showed us what a "little" man he is!

Incompetent director!

WHY? Those memos did not contain classified information and it was not illegal for Comey to put them out in public.

Or is your outrage over what a weasel Trump is?

Old 06-10-2017, 08:27 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,713,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
I'm constantly amazed at how some of you spin things! A leak is a LEAK!

Is it a leak if I repeat what I say to someone else or repeat a conversation I had with someone else?

It is only a leak is it is was supposed to be a "secret" in the first place. Are you saying there is a reason that Trump may have wanted this particular conversation kept secret? Was it classified?
What if Trump told Comey, "you are doing a great job" and Comey forwarded that in a memo to the press? Leak?

Let's see how you spin that!

Old 06-10-2017, 08:30 AM

17,921 posts, read 27,317,512 times
Quote:

Incompetent director!
Comey with his what? Is this TMI?

Old 06-10-2017, 08:35 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,713,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Comey with his what? Is this TMI?
i think Bentlebee is implying he has 'Big 10" ... record". Now clearer why he loves Trump. They are both chronic exaggerators!

Old 06-10-2017, 08:38 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,273,394 times
Call me naive, but I trust the former director of the FBI and his professor friend from a prestigious law school to know whether or not giving that memo to the media could get Comey into legal problems for so-called leaking. Republicans are just using that to distract from the president's conduct.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies