Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2017, 12:49 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,249,994 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
He's just not photogenic. A good picture of him is a bad picture.

Has nothing to do with his policies, his behavior or anything.....
Yeah. I've seen plenty of Dems who are not photogenic, either. Some folks just aren't.

I'm sure his odd hair and spray tan, along with his bizarre facial expressions are not helping him, either. But, his official portrait is even sad.

Melania is quite photogenic. So is Ivanka. So is VP Pence. Jared does fine.

Even old Bannon takes a decent photo sometimes. And find him loathesome.

Spicer also takes good photos.

This is really just Trump being not particularly attractive and not at all photogenic.

There's no conspiracy.

Old 06-10-2017, 12:54 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,133,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
He's just not photogenic. A good picture of him is a bad picture.

Has nothing to do with his policies, his behavior or anything.....
You take the prettiest model and have the cameras shooting her 24/7 and then have a team of editors look for her worst shots - you are going to find plenty. Now just think if you were a competitor or on the opposite side of any issue; are you going to put your opponent's best foot forward? You don't have to be another Great Kreskin to know that our major media hates our President. He might not be one of our Country's top models; but, if the media liked him, I am sure they would find plenty of 'Presidential' shots.

Old 06-10-2017, 01:00 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,072,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
You take the prettiest model and have the cameras shooting her 24/7 and then have a team of editors look for her worst shots - you are going to find plenty. Now just think if you were a competitor or on the opposite side of any issue; are you going to put your opponent's best foot forward? You don't have to be another Great Kreskin to know that our major media hates our President. He might not be one of our Country's top models; but, if the media liked him, I am sure they would find plenty of 'Presidential' shots.
But by the same token, without photo manipulation, a homely person is going to look homely no matter how many shots you take.

Last edited by JAMS14; 06-10-2017 at 01:19 PM..

Old 06-10-2017, 01:07 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,478,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by First24 View Post
Perhaps cons should get their heads out of their azz and acknowledge Trump and/or his associates worked with Russians to influence an American election.

Hush snowflakes, this story ain't going away until it all comes out.
trumps admin did not ''work with ' the Russians to influence the election

Russia, china, both Koreas, india, Saudi, Israel, Germany or any other country of influence is always going to try to guide an election (for any other powerful or useful) of other countries...to include the USA

Obama/Clintons worked with the Russians for the iran deal, and the buying of our uranium...for which the Clintons got paid very well

we (the usa) influenced the Ukraine elections helping to install the Nazi sympathizers... then when the majority Russian population of Crimea VOTED themselves away from Ukraine, we said "oh bad Russians stealing a country "

the dnc/Hillary was NOT hacked, the leaker was a DNC insider who was a bernie supporter, meanwhile, you guys are so worried about a non-hack, but not worried about how the DNC and Hillary CONSPIRED to keep the primary away from any but Hillary (to include biden)

so let us allow this investigation to go its course...but you might find out that Obama/Hillary/dnc will come out of it in worse shape than trump....

Old 06-10-2017, 01:08 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,478,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
But the same token, without photo manipulation, a homely person is going to look homely no matter how many shots you take.
true, but don't underestimate the power of the make-up artist

Old 06-10-2017, 01:13 PM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
I notice CNN and the fake news media do this. This goes beyond just being biased as they are attempting to influence people subconsciously. Is this fair journalism?
Nothing in life is fair.....Certainly Not News (CNN) and all of the Fake Stream Media are completely biased against any Republican.

Old 06-10-2017, 01:26 PM

10,093 posts, read 6,428,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Sure, if Trump acted "Presidential" instead of making faces like a mime who's trying to express his feelings, then maybe the news networks could get a good picture. Unfortunately, he's usually either making a "pouty" face, duck lips, sneering/grinning (it's hard to tell which with Trump), or just squinching up his face in general. All of those do NOT contribute to a "Presidential" look. Add to that the ducktail comb-over and the weird orange shade of his skin, and there's just not that much going for his appearance.

Old 06-10-2017, 01:31 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,699,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
You have to keep in mind who their audience is, and you'll realize this is the kind of thing that appeals to those that, frankly, are the type that find juvenile humor appropriate. How many juvenile names do the liberals come up with? I think those that frequent those media outlets for their "news" are just a certain type of person, can't you see them, parked on the sofa in their underwear, soda flying out of their noses and chips shooting out of their mouths as they laugh at the "cartoons" provided to them to keep them tuning in?

The content fits the audience. "Fair", they know nothing about "fair".
What is that word that the trumpissts keep saying? Oh, I remember... "butthurt. Yep, sounds pretty butthurt.

Old 06-10-2017, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
The sound of a jealous person who voted for a lying loser!
So, personal attack aside... per the topic of this thread - did you ever locate a recent photo of trump that showed him as looking any different than any photo of him on any news site? Wanna post it to prove your point?

Old 06-10-2017, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Wow! I read this and all I hear is "HATE, HATE, HATE". For whatever you, or anybody for that matter, to hate someone based on looks is extremely petty.
I don't "hate" him for how he looks. He is an old guy, who seems to have a naturally sour looking face, and who walks like an old guy. It is his behavior, history, and things like lack of self control that make me wish the heck this country had never elected him. But, no, it isn't his looks, despite what you want to think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies