Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2017, 08:56 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,442,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
As good Americans, you do want the truth to come out, don't you ? Until these investigations are complete, you can posture all you want, but your beliefs are meaningless and unfounded.

Sounds like you guys would just love this whole thing to go away. SURPRISE, it isn't.
Will you accept the outcome if it comes out that the Obama admin and his Dem cohorts are actually the guilty party?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2017, 08:57 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Please explain how Russians caused Hillary to lose the election?

I thought so.

And Trump isn't being investigated.
The Russian situation is that the Russians tried to interfere with the last Presidential election. To what extent wasn't known until liberals fussed about it. We now know that it is believed they were not successful in tampering but they were trying to - big time (some would argue the wikileaks thing didn't help but I personally don't think that was the only factor so won't go so far as to blame the Russian revealing leaks).

We don't know today if Muller is investigating Trump. We know as of the day Comey was fired Trump wasn't but we don't know if the information Comey handed over makes Trump a part of any investigation. You don't know that, I don't know that...and I suspect Muller will not reveal that. I suspect he will be very careful what he reveals about the investigation.

Not that I think Trump should be or is....we just don't know.

Old 06-09-2017, 08:59 AM

5,993 posts, read 3,733,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
There is no Trump Russia deal.

You guys have become quite deranged about it.

Don't you get tired of being proved 100% wrong about Trump time after time?
Wanting a fair and honest investigation is not what most would consider "derangement". Blindly defending a person due to hyper partisanship without knowing all the facts is the very definition of the word.

What's wrong with wanting to get to the truth of what's going on whether it finds him guilty or innocent? Didn't you want the truth about Benghazi and the Clinton email server fiasco? I'm betting you did and weren't shy about expressing it either.

Old 06-09-2017, 08:59 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Will you accept the outcome if it comes out that the Obama admin and his Dem cohorts are actually the guilty party?
Of course I have no blind loyalty to any politician or party.

But I think that they would have found that out by now.

From what I've gathered the Russians did try to interfere but they can't find any Americans that may have worked with them right?

But yeah -- whoever is guilty is guilty.

I don't see the investigation into the election tampering as a Trump problem -- I see it as an American problem. We don't want foreign governments trying to tamper with machines or handling information in such a way to try and change the outcome of our election. I don't care if they want a Republican or Democratic govt...I don't want them interfering.

Old 06-09-2017, 09:01 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
I don't care which way this turns out as long as it was thorough and honest. Let the chips fall where they may. One good think is it was reported yesterday that the independent investigation should be over in 90 days.
So, by the end of summer we should know what's up if anything. I would hope people would pipe down until it's over but we all know that's just a ridiculous dream...

Old 06-09-2017, 09:02 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post

How can I speculate on something that is not even an issue right now ? If, and when, that time comes, we will see what is what.

Old 06-09-2017, 09:11 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,732,085 times
We will get a fair investigation. I will accept the results. Lets us see a show of hands who else will accept the results, no matter where it leads.

Old 06-09-2017, 09:14 AM

348 posts, read 255,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post
We will get a fair investigation. I will accept the results. Lets us see a show of hands who else will accept the results, no matter where it leads.

Old 06-09-2017, 09:17 AM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Lets us see a show of hands who else will accept the results, no matter where it leads.
i look forward to and will accept the results of the mueller investigation.

Old 06-09-2017, 09:17 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies