Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2017, 03:42 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,368,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
Man charged in racially charged incident - CNN Video

The sad and upsetting part about this white man's actions are not the dispicable acts themselves. Rather, it's the fact that as a PRIVILIGED white guy of only 23 years of age, he will go on in life to become a successful business executive, entrepreneur​, or professional; camouflage his deeply rooted racism and hatred towards black people, then subtly release his hatred towards Blacks when it comes time to hire, promote, or provide services to Black people.
That's some pretty extreme anti-white racism on your part.

Old 06-09-2017, 03:50 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,894,826 times
Pot, meet kettle.

Old 06-09-2017, 03:54 PM

25,713 posts, read 18,788,778 times
For every one article that you post about white on black crime or disrespect, I can post ten of black on white crime or disrespect.

Does that make any of it any better? You are barking up the wrong tree because this train runs both directions, my friend.

Old 06-09-2017, 03:59 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,327,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
For every one article that you post about white on black crime or disrespect, I can post ten of black on white crime or disrespect.

Does that make any of it any better? You are barking up the wrong tree because this train runs both directions, my friend.
goodness. LMAO...some people can't handle it when it's one of theirs.

Old 06-09-2017, 04:08 PM

25,713 posts, read 18,788,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
goodness. LMAO...some people can't handle it when it's one of theirs.
"One of theirs"? As in what? I'm an individual, not a category. Not a skin color. Judge me if you must on my own actions, not on what color my skin is, or the way I talk, or whatever other inconsequential tidbit.

The reason I offered the last post is because too many people here go out of their way to find some incident to make a point which 99% of the time turns out to be anecdotal in nature. All the while, they seem oblivious that there are plenty of examples of the exact opposite.

Old 06-09-2017, 04:09 PM

2,079 posts, read 4,951,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
That's some pretty extreme anti-white racism on your part.
And you're in serious denial, if you believe that racist white guy is not going to carry his same racist opinion of Black people into his professional career.

And BTW, my opinion of the white racist guy is totally separate from my opinion of the white race as a whole...therefore, you are totally off base in that regard.

Old 06-09-2017, 05:15 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,945,935 times
Oh no!! He called me a name. The spitting, however, clearly warrants the guy getting his butt kicked. That's just nasty.

Old 06-09-2017, 05:50 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,327,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
"One of theirs"? As in what? I'm an individual, not a category. Not a skin color. Judge me if you must on my own actions, not on what color my skin is, or the way I talk, or whatever other inconsequential tidbit.

The reason I offered the last post is because too many people here go out of their way to find some incident to make a point which 99% of the time turns out to be anecdotal in nature. All the while, they seem oblivious that there are plenty of examples of the exact opposite.
The thing is there are lots of "look at what this black person did" threads on here, and then the few times there's a "look at what this white person did" thread...all of a sudden people like you pop up mad when it's essentially the same thing. So please go cry in the corner. Yall can't take what you dish out. Boo hoo. And yes we know this is your little slick way of deflecting from the actual story.

Old 06-09-2017, 06:07 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Why are you so on edge?
Im not on edge. You just made that up to deflect.

Quote:
Did the person in the video spit on you personally?
It's not about me. It rarely is. You made that up to deflect.

Quote:
Why is there always this thing where a white person does and says something clearly racist towards blacks but all of a sudden hear you come getting mad that people are calling him a piece of trash.
You made that up. There isn't proof of what you said. In fact, the opposite is the truth.

Quote:
Why are you so hellbent on defending this guy?
I'm not defending him. You made that up. In fact, the opposite is the truth.

Quote:
Why is there always a "more to the story"?
Well in this case the videos dont record the entire time. Maybe there is more to it. However the part outside with the spitting and sucker punching tell a big story. If you had actually read my posts instead of knee jerking you would have known that.

Quote:
Are you waiting on the right wing spin on the story so you can go on with your copy pasta responses about "black on black" crime?
You made that up to deflect. It's not about me. It rarely is. I don't do the black on black crime thing. Not that you care about the truth. go ahead pull up some posts of mine doing just that.

Quote:
Again, you're way on edge over a guy that's not worth defending.
I'm defending the person who was murdered. Your post is comically absurd.

Quote:
Even without the racial element, this clown is assaulting people at starbucks.
This is the only thing you have correct in the entire post. The ONLY thing.

Old 06-09-2017, 06:09 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Who is "we?" You French or something?

SMH

Yeah, Marion 3 never happened in Alabammy, brought to us by your fellow Southerner Jefferson Beauregard Sessions. "Jefferson Beauregard."

(Away, away, in Dixie)
It wasn't racist in nature and Sessions, although a goon when it comes to drugs, hasn't been shown to be racist. It just takes away from the ones who are and laws that are enforced that way.

(old times should never be forgotten)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies