Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2017, 04:53 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
He is my employee, yes.
Exactly. He has the title of president. That is all.

I have no respect for him in the same way he has no respect for others. He is not a leader. He is a loud mouth coward who is hell-bent on destroying civilized society and the country as we know it. An empty suit.

This so-called president had NO idea we have a military base in Qatar. He has no idea what is in the Constitution or how any of the branches of government work. He had no idea what is in 'his' health care bill. He's the most ignorant person to ever sit in the oval office and is not fit for the office mentally or physically. He is a childish idiot.

This will all become very evident in the future with 20/20 hindsight to those oblivious to it now. We can only hope he hasn't destroyed the country by the time his following wakes up from their rally stupor.

#willneverbemypresident #ever

Old 06-09-2017, 04:54 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Clavin View Post
Didn't vote for Donny. Wouldn't vote for Donny. But he is my/our President.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
Ditto.
At least we have some honest people here....thank you...

It was the same for many with obama....

obama signed my retirement paperwork....he was my president at that time....

Old 06-09-2017, 04:55 PM

7,275 posts, read 5,283,162 times
I think this whole "not my President" thing is crap, garbage.

Sorry, he was elected POTUS and as such he IS my president as long as I am a US Citizen. To say otherwise are just words to make yourself feel better.

Old 06-09-2017, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Did all you Trumpers say Obama was your President from 08 to 16?
I did....Why would I not?

Old 06-09-2017, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Nobody has to "claim" him.

He is the POTUS.

This mystical loyalty he and his cheerleaders want is earned.

He has not earned it.
When he cuts taxes, you'll accept that extra money in your pay check, right?

Or will you say no, and write a check back to GOV...and say....I don't agree with what trump has done, so here is my extra money?

hahahahahahahhahaaaa..................sure you will!!

Old 06-09-2017, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Putin
Yes, we understand the left would rather live under putin....

Old 06-09-2017, 05:00 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,145,508 times
Are you guys not capable of answering a simple question? What is the name of YOUR president?

Old 06-09-2017, 05:12 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,631,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
yep. i find the "trump is not my president" crowd equally as ridiculous as those that claimed "obama is not my president" ( and coming on this forum to follow birtherism i heard a lot of that ).
I don't recall seeing any "Not My President" buttons, bumper stickers, etc. for Obama.

There were plenty of people who didn't like him, and some said some very hateful things, but there was none of this "he's not my President" nonsense.

It's ridiculous.

If your boss leaves your company and you don't like their replacement, you don't like their replacement, but it's still your boss.

Old 06-09-2017, 05:18 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,283,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
I don't recall seeing any "Not My President" buttons, bumper stickers, etc. for Obama.

There were plenty of people who didn't like him, and some said some very hateful things, but there was none of this "he's not my President" nonsense.

It's ridiculous.

If your boss leaves your company and you don't like their replacement, you don't like their replacement, but it's still your boss.

Its been around forever. Dont pretend otherwise

Obama Not President of A United States of America - UPDATE

Old 06-09-2017, 05:28 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
He is the elected President, I did not support him or his main opponent, neither is fit to sit in the Oval Office and soon enough, if things go as they seem to be, neither one will be sitting in that office. FYI, Trump does not consider himself, My President he could not care less about those that oppose him, so why should I consider him as My President. As with any President he has to Earn Respect, that is not something he has done and it is highly doubtful that he will ever get any more support than the approximately 37% that have always supported him. I consider him to be exactly what I thought he was when he was running for office, a Narcissistic A-Hole that does not give a crap about the Nation or the People other than what he can gain out of them, not to a pathological Liar that cannot help himself from spouting off on Twitter, you're the President for God sake, control yourself. So, I can live with Pence, not my choice for our President, the GOP made that one, but he is at least sane and has some sort of self control, I can live with that until 2020.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies