Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2017, 05:19 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,302,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
I'm sorry but who exactly put those that run that government you complain about and create those laws you dislike in place?
Martians, or the voting public?
How many people were against Super PACS? How many people are actually for medicaid for all? These two things are great examples how politicians lie to the voting public, and do whatever THEY want instead of what the public wants.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2017, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXStrat View Post
Says the person blaming the right for what happened yesterday.

Here is one point. When you recognize the results of an election, accept the fact that Trump won, however unpleasant that may be, and just get on with it, then maybe you can dust the soap box off again and talk about how the right is the root of all evil.
BULL.

I never said or even hinted at any such thing.

Old 06-16-2017, 05:25 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,694,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
How many people were against Super PACS? How many people are actually for medicaid for all? These two things are great examples how politicians lie to the voting public, and do whatever THEY want instead of what the public wants.
it appears we are evolving from 3 branches of government to 4. It could be called a silent coup by the bureaucrats to take over the power. They are the rogue element in D.C.

So, instead of Executive, Legislative, Judicial branches, we now have another rising to prominence -- the Bureaucratic branch.

It's powerful and pretty much does its own thing.

Old 06-16-2017, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
No. How are you NOT getting this? Are you so entrenched in denying any blame for what the left has been doing for the past 2 years that you will adamantly refuse to listen?

There's a person from the left right above your post who IS admitting that rhetoric absolutely plays a part in violence...a person I never agree with...and you can't figure out what we are saying?

Are you completely incapable of saying: Yes, the rhetoric plays a part in all of this.

And stop trying to spin it into something else. If you are unable to do so, please, tell me now, point blank, so that I may gloss right over anything that you say in the future and not waste my time.

You all blamed Trump during his entire campaign for his rhetoric and stated that was the reason for the violence at his rallies. (Which we later discovered was actually started by paid protesters.)

Now you want to say, "He was a lone crazy man, nothing to do with rhetoric". Knock it off.

SMH

You really are the one who doesn't get it. Doesn't get the level of hypocrisy and doesn't get how you representing yourself.

Old 06-16-2017, 05:28 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,626,404 times
Politicians work for us. Hope they remember that. They never cut their benefits, deluxe insurance package and nice retirement pensions. They seem to be the first to undermine the American taxpayers. No wonder the man went ballistic. Expect more problems with American voters if you keep working against their interests.

Old 06-16-2017, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Apparently the bullet did not exit, it hit the hip bone, and then bounced around inside his abdomen, tearing him up badly.
OMG, that sounds terrible.

Old 06-16-2017, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
And just like the left, you completely falsify the story of the congressman and the reporter...because you listen to the liars in the media.
Ohhhhh this should be good.

What's the story, morning glory? The real story?

Old 06-16-2017, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
I'd bet the shooter's Facebook feed is virtually indiscernible from the Facebook feed of many of the liberals who post here.
I'd bet the same re: Dylan Roof and conservatives here.

What is your point?

I'd love to see some of ya'll Facebook posts re: Obama, Pelosi, Clinton, etc. THAT would make for interesting reading.

Old 06-16-2017, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
The Demonic-rats sent their assassin to take Scalise out in order to win something (baseball game). Since no evidence has been found to support this, I demand billions of taxpayers dollars be wasted on a witch hunt that will implicate every Demonic-rat in Congress so they can all be impeached.
Demonic-rats?

Yup. All that hate and terrible rhetoric is coming from the left, correct Three Wolves?

Old 06-16-2017, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
Hmm... how about ****s? Not nearly as clever but more honest. Demons don't exist but ****s do, so it works.

*note, when I say this, only the Republicans who think all Democrats are bad are ****s. The ones who are intelligent are fine. Vice versa, of course.

To the OPs question, no. I get all of my news from mainstream sources and I'm pretty up to date on the whole issue. They aren't bombarding us with information, which is fine. I like to be updated only when there is something to be updated with. Perhaps they bombard us with information in the past with similar events, but that's stupid to do that.
Another example for you Three Wolves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies