Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2017, 02:48 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times

Advertisements

CNN 9 hours ago:

Wash. Post: Mueller investigating Trump for obstruction - CNNPolitics.com

Quote:
Mueller investigating Trump for obstruction of justice, Washington Post reports
CNN 3 hours ago:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/15/politi...ion/index.html
Quote:
Mueller may investigate Trump for obstruction
Despite there being no obstruction. It would be nice if they would spend that time investigating Lynch's CLEAR obstruction...but you won't hear the liberals talking about that. They would like to pretend that never happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Or you might be eating crow. Time will tell but I'm betting that Trump or someone close to him will take a big hit. Put that in your file.
In your dreams. JFC, how many times must the left look like idiots before they gtfo it. Trump won. Boo hoo for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2017, 02:48 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,660,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Oh, the Trump people got the word he is under investigation, no doubt. They just don't like it that that fact leaked out to the press.
Could be that someone inside the White House told the Post.

Old 06-15-2017, 02:49 PM

9,519 posts, read 14,745,974 times
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Old 06-15-2017, 02:49 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Is that what you say he is under investigation for? Otherwise you are off subject and have yet to furnish even one proof that he is under investigation. I am waiting for even one fact that he is under investigation that can be proved by telling who the leaker is. People being accused have a right to face their accuser. Made up facts don't count.
Trump should just ignore all this and keep doing his job like he's been doing. What is he getting so worked up about if there is nothing to all this? Several media sources that I've seen, including right and left have stated he's under investigation. But nah, I'm sure there's nothing to it. Move along, nothing to see here.

Old 06-15-2017, 02:54 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,671,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
CNN 9 hours ago:

Wash. Post: Mueller investigating Trump for obstruction - CNNPolitics.com

CNN 3 hours ago:

Source: Special counsel investigators will soon speak to senior intelligence officials - CNNPolitics.com

Despite there being no obstruction. It would be nice if they would spend that time investigating Lynch's CLEAR obstruction...but you won't hear the liberals talking about that. They would like to pretend that never happened.

In your dreams. JFC, how many times must the left look like idiots before they gtfo it. Trump won. Boo hoo for you.
Lol. Trump won? Sounds like the cry of a juvenile. No duh he won. I'm not in denial about it like so many Trumpsters are about his current predicaments. You should consider buying a mirror and then looking in it.

Old 06-15-2017, 03:10 PM

1,087 posts, read 782,498 times
Some of the things Trump did to Comey really constitutes a confession of obstruction: told Comey he really had to drop this thing of Russian investigation, and later fired Comey over Russian investigations. FBI/Comey are made for investigating things like this, stopping the investigations as POTUS is undoubtably obstruction.

Old 06-15-2017, 03:39 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txjl123 View Post
Some of the things Trump did to Comey really constitutes a confession of obstruction: told Comey he really had to drop this thing of Russian investigation, and later fired Comey over Russian investigations. FBI/Comey are made for investigating things like this, stopping the investigations as POTUS is undoubtably obstruction.
Exactly sometimes things are exactly what they seem to be. I don't know how people don't see it for what it is.

Old 06-15-2017, 03:44 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,647,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txjl123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Exactly sometimes things are exactly what they seem to be. I don't know how people don't see it for what it is.
I was unaware that the FBI's investigations had been stopped by Trump's request. You two had better leak this to the MSM, the world needs to know.

Alas, the investigations continue, while the clueless remain just that, clueless.

Old 06-15-2017, 03:49 PM

727 posts, read 390,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
Geez just think I wonder what will be next after they find nothing.

After all comney resolved that TRUMP WAS NOT under investigation so now we move to obstruction in the world of gotta get trump, and why is he under obstruction? IS it because he said I HOPE!! lol did he block and or use offical words that told anyone to stop justice? probably not and when this over leaks "rumors" will continue because these deep state government political hacks are worried of the trump agenda
Maybe you weren't around for the Watergate Investigation. It went pretty much like the Trump Obstruction thing is going now.

Washington Post breaks the story and cites "sources" and more stories follow.

Congress starts looking into it after pressure from the public.

More stories surface and soon a Special Prosecutor, Archibald Cox, is appointed.

For the several months the investigation continues. Nixon fans scream "witch hunt". Others say "We want the truth."

VP Spiro Agnew resigns and Gerald Ford takes his place.

Nixon orders two cabinet members to fire Cox, both refuse. Solicitor General Robert Bork agrees to do it.

Leon Jaworski is appointed special prosecutor and the investigation continues.

Finally the Republicans pressure Nixon to resign.

Trump's investigation seems to be on course.

Old 06-15-2017, 03:52 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,812,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimChi2PG View Post
Maybe you weren't around for the Watergate Investigation. It went pretty much like the Trump Obstruction thing is going now.

Washington Post breaks the story and cites "sources" and more stories follow.

Congress starts looking into it after pressure from the public.

More stories surface and soon a Special Prosecutor, Archibald Cox, is appointed.

For the several months the investigation continues. Nixon fans scream "witch hunt". Others say "We want the truth."

VP Spiro Agnew resigns and Gerald Ford takes his place.

Nixon orders two cabinet members to fire Cox, both refuse. Solicitor General Robert Bork agrees to do it.

Leon Jaworski is appointed special prosecutor and the investigation continues.

Finally the Republicans pressure Nixon to resign.

Trump's investigation seems to be on course.
Yeah the parallels to Watergate are staggering, though I would say that overall this is moving faster than Watergate did.

The bolded part makes me wonder what would happen if Pence resigned before Trump. If Trump knows he's going down, I will be concerned about who he chooses as the new VP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies