Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2017, 08:48 AM

46,276 posts, read 27,093,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Who is Morales?

Speaking of a first grade education!

Alabammy Elementary School?
Not you nor anyone that you support...

Detroit/Utica to be exact....as I've told you hundreds of times....

But keep playing the "alabammy" stupid game....

Old 06-17-2017, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Twitter shows @OfficialFL28 is Rep. Roger Hancock, not the person you're showing in your post.

He says he's the Republican Representative of Florida's 28th district.

His account isn't verified, which is odd for a public figure.

His tweets are racist, which is odd for a public figure.

Oh wait! There seems to be a problem.

Florida only has 27 congressional districts.

Have any more fake news you want to spread?

HAhahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa

Great point......

Old 06-17-2017, 08:52 AM

39,222 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
I only quoted part of your post because it talked about training for citizens! My point was the officers need training .
I made several posts addressing this issue already. To me, it is all about police training! You should make an independent post because it is not like I disagreed with YOU. sheesh

Old 06-17-2017, 08:53 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xNxoeqf0Ws

Old 06-17-2017, 08:53 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
Count your own money. Don't worry about where I send mine.

Yep. This case is really opening my eyes even more to the Republican mindset.
You should be opening your eyes TO the Republican mindset. Black folks should be the most independent, conservative people in this country. They should be for gun rights and above all, less intrusion in their lives by this government that has been hell for them. From slavery to Jim Crow to welfare..big government has been the enemy of the African American in this country.

Old 06-17-2017, 08:55 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Because you don't care about or don't understand evidence and proof of guilt.

Should tell everyone in this thread all they need to know.
What evidence?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Answer my question.....pigs in a blanket fry'm like bacon.....

Found out after the fact....anyone with a CCP, knows what to do.....this guy was stupip

Yep, because if I stated what you really are on this board, I WOuld be banned, even though knowing it's the truth....we know who you are, what you represent, all the while sitting and riding the coats tails of the government....that's enough for here....

It's a simple deduction to figure out you hate a certain population of folks....
How was the guy stupid? Explain. He committed no crime, and had a legal gun permit.

Do African Americans have Second Amendment rights?

Secondly, why would you be "stating who I am on this board?" For what? Gossip? Are you a dude or chick... that's all I wanna know because I didn't think men got off on gossip. I sure as hell don't think about you enough to talk about you to someone else. So I must really be getting under your skin. Damn... you're letting me make you soft like that? Stunning admission.

And what population of folks do I hate? Tell me?

Old 06-17-2017, 08:56 AM

3,051 posts, read 2,598,306 times
Quote:
He was pulled over for a broken tail light. Cop then said IN HIS REPORT that Castile looked like a robbery suspect from four days prior because he had a wide set nose.

Damn Playboy, you can't read?

Cop on Apparent Police Scanner Audio Said Philando Castile Looked Like a Robbery Suspect "'Cause of the Wide-Set Nose"
That is why he was pulled over. You need to prove that is why he was shot.

Stop pretending to be the smartest guy in the room and prove your accusation.

Old 06-17-2017, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
You should be opening your eyes TO the Republican mindset. Black folks should be the most independent, conservative people in this country. They should be for gun rights and above all, less intrusion in their lives by this government that has been hell for them. From slavery to Jim Crow to welfare..big government has been the enemy of the African American in this country.
Philando Castile was for gun rights. He worked hard at his job, and had no record Of criminality.

So why aren't you Republicans supporting HIM?

Old 06-17-2017, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Addams View Post
That is why he was pulled over. You need to prove that is why he was shot.

Stop pretending to be the smartest guy in the room and prove your accusation.
Why else would he be shot. He committed no crime. None. Nothing. Zero. Zilch.

So why else would he be dead outside of being executed for the reasons he was pulled over; a wide set nose and a broken tail light.

Old 06-17-2017, 09:01 AM

Quote:

How was the guy stupid? Explain. He committed no crime, and had a legal gun permit.
Because he reached for something, as a CCP holder, you say you have a gun and a permit....not just a gun...

Quote:
Do African Americans have Second Amendment rights?
This has been answered, go back and comprehend the replies to your posts....

Quote:
Secondly, why would you be "stating who I am on this board?" For what? Gossip? Are you a dude or chick... that's all I wanna know because I didn't think men got off on gossip. I sure as hell don't think about you enough to talk about you to someone else. So I must really be getting under your skin. Damn... you're letting me make you soft like that? Stunning admission.

And what population of folks do I hate? Tell me?
What I would provide is not gossip, it's my opinion based on your comments that you have stated throughout this website.

You support BLM....you figure it out since you seem to be the know all see all.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies