Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2017, 09:00 AM

18,453 posts, read 7,081,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by idr591 View Post
Even if he is, he will not be forced to leave office (like Clinton). If we are talking about being impeached and being forced out of office before the end of his first term.....I'll take that bet all day long. Not going to happen; Sorry.

Snowflakes keep expecting their happy ending to show up, because that's how all movies and youth sports have ended up their whole life. No trophy this time. So sad.
As long as Republicans hold majority, I'd keep my wallet in my pocket.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2017, 09:02 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,611,363 times
He would have to really **** off his party for them to start considering it. A lot of them are miffed at him at this point but they are nowhere near moving forward with impeachment. They have nothing to impeach him on.

Old 07-13-2017, 09:05 AM

8,605 posts, read 10,137,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Stay on track here. This is about Trump's chances of being impeached. Obama is no longer a president or relevant.
You said it.

Old 07-13-2017, 10:49 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,948,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
ROTFLMAO! With the Bungling Bros. circus in town--the Party of Trump needs not worry about 'the nuts'.

They have more than enough of their own--just look around--from Trump down...people who try to sell us 6 impossible things before breakfast...and change 180 degrees without blinking

this is obviously a stupid ploy--but then...giving up your incriminating e-mails wasn't very smart either!!

ROTFLMAO!!! You need to look at who you have in Congress if you really want to get a laugh.

Old 07-13-2017, 11:11 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,631,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idr591 View Post
Even if he is, he will not be forced to leave office (like Clinton). If we are talking about being impeached and being forced out of office before the end of his first term.....I'll take that bet all day long. Not going to happen; Sorry.

Snowflakes keep expecting their happy ending to show up, because that's how all movies and youth sports have ended up their whole life. No trophy this time. So sad.
i dont think you have been watching the show idr.

It started with a slim eletoral victory for trump, it took the help of fools and bad guys, but he slipped through.

Since that day the left has been winning. Russiagate is like a metric tonne around donnies neck, He can't get support from DC, they hate him. You tax cut plan is stuck on the first hurdle. Speaking of hurdles , how is that repeal and replace going? Dems are doing their job and GOP members can see a bleak future in 2018 and are thus refusing to vote through that disgusting healthcare insurance bill that you want...

And even without the dems Donnie has turned out to be an impotent POTUS, he does not understand enough about policy to discuss or should i say bluff his way through a conversation. No doubt he will go off script today and make a fool of himself in France.

Frankly the left is very pleased with our successes. Donnie Jr and Kushner are on the ropes, Flynn fired, manafort to be coming up on charges shortly.

100% proof of collusion with putin has been proved (thanks DTJ) . after 6 months of the RIGHT claiming "nothing to see here" we have absolute proof that team trumpy was working directly with Putin's government to subvert the course of our elections.

i call that a win. And i look forward to more .

Old 07-13-2017, 11:47 AM

4,657 posts, read 4,116,410 times
The same bookies that gave Clinton an 80% chance of winning the election?

Please read some legal analysis. No crime was committed. Nothing resembling one. Regardless, they aren't going to impeach him with a Republican Congress, ant he odds of Dems taking Congress next time are low for structural reasons.

Current line up- no chance of impeachment.

If Dems take congress- 20% chance that the process is begun because they are just that crazy, but it won't go anywhere.

Also, get help. You are living in a fantasy world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
i dont think you have been watching the show idr.

It started with a slim eletoral victory for trump, it took the help of fools and bad guys, but he slipped through.

Since that day the left has been winning. Russiagate is like a metric tonne around donnies neck, He can't get support from DC, they hate him. You tax cut plan is stuck on the first hurdle. Speaking of hurdles , how is that repeal and replace going? Dems are doing their job and GOP members can see a bleak future in 2018 and are thus refusing to vote through that disgusting healthcare insurance bill that you want...

And even without the dems Donnie has turned out to be an impotent POTUS, he does not understand enough about policy to discuss or should i say bluff his way through a conversation. No doubt he will go off script today and make a fool of himself in France.

Frankly the left is very pleased with our successes. Donnie Jr and Kushner are on the ropes, Flynn fired, manafort to be coming up on charges shortly.

100% proof of collusion with putin has been proved (thanks DTJ) . after 6 months of the RIGHT claiming "nothing to see here" we have absolute proof that team trumpy was working directly with Putin's government to subvert the course of our elections.

i call that a win. And i look forward to more .
Again, get help. This is a half week of news cycle, and nothing more. It is not illegal to meet with someone from Russia. It is not even illegal to meet with someone from Russia to get information. But...wait for it...no information was even received.

There is nothing here on any level.

Say it to yourself...NOTHING.

I you think there is some kind of evidence of a crime, you are simply delusional or misinformed. How are you going to feel next week when this is compeltely forgotten? It is almost already gone.

Last edited by cachibatches; 07-13-2017 at 11:59 AM..

Old 07-13-2017, 11:52 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,161,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
Given that the Treason Clause applies ONLY to disloyal acts committed in times of war, I suppose I will need you to clearly define both "aid" and "enemy" to me! Be sure to clarify with which country we are currently at war (i.e., who is our "enemy") and in what manner Trump is "aiding" our "enemy"!
Rep. Sherman's article of impeachment has nothing to do with treason. It's for obstruction of justice, when Trump fired Comey.

Old 07-13-2017, 11:53 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,984,285 times
who cares anymore. These liberals are losing thousands of their voters by the day.... lol its a great thing to watch them fall into the black hole of no return

Old 07-13-2017, 01:00 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer0101 View Post
My dog is more qualified for Congress than Green.
My dog is more qualified for President than Trump.

Old 07-13-2017, 03:16 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,442,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
ROTFLMAO!!! You need to look at who you have in Congress if you really want to get a laugh.
Who I have in Congress??

Raul Labrador, I believe...he's not bad.
At least..he' s put some distance between himself and Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies