Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2017, 09:53 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Trump will have books on :

How I Fixed America

Being the Target of the Biggest Witch Hunt

Making Health Care Better

Vets Deserve Honor and Health Care

Keeping Your Paycheck and You Spend It

How the Government Chokes The Economy

Bringing Home Americans Held Hostage

How To Get Things Done with Major Opposition

How The President Did It All His Way

The Man Who Saved America

Terrorism Is Real

Making Life Better For All Americans

How Small Business Owners are Thriving Under the Trump Administration

and many other books in the Trump Library
Trump has done nothing except sign executive orders. He can't get any legislation passed even when republicans control everything....pathetic. Do you even know what this new health care law is and how it will make america better. No you don't because it favors the rich and screws the poor, the elderly and the middle class. Trump is saving america for the rich.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2017, 10:08 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,883,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Yeah, well...

It IS in Arkansas, after all. Fits in nicely there.

At least they took the wheels off of it...................... lol

Old 06-20-2017, 01:10 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
That's bulls*** and you know it.

President Trump listed his 10 favorite books when he was a candidate. A few were about China. There were a lot of books a businessman would read. I found the list from an earlier post:

Ten books Trump likes and recommends:

1. The Art of War - Sun Tzu
2. The Power of Positive Thinking - Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
3. Essays and Lectures - Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. The Prince - Macchiavelli (you probably read it yourself in Jr High or High School)
5. Ideas and Opinions - Einstein
6. The Party - Richard McGregor (there's his 1st China book)
7. On China - Henry Kissinger (there's his second China book)
8. Mao: The Unknown Story (there's his 3rd China book)
9. Tide Players - Jianying Zha (there's his 4th China book - movers and shakers in China)
10. One Billion Customers - James McGregor (there's his 5th China book - doing business in China)

https://www.usnews.com/news/slidesho...ld-trump-loves

Talk about BULL****! That MORON can't even remember his lies from an hour ago, there is no way in hell he could even give the titles of 3 books, let alone all those! Plus I heard him admit that he has never read an entire book, with his own fat mouth while he was campaigning!
You are aware that he didn't even write his own books, right? He doesn't even read his daily briefing, has it read to him!

Donald Trump

https://www.datalounge.com/thread/18...ely-illiterate-

Old 06-20-2017, 10:15 AM

2,014 posts, read 1,649,540 times
filled with comic and where's waldo book????

Old 06-20-2017, 10:27 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
It will be awesome as it depicts where our country was at the beginning of his 8 years and the massive list of accomplishments that he managed to bring forth to "Make America Great Again". It will concentrate on the nation's recovery and the turn away from the globalistic agenda. It will be a must see for those that are patriotic and love our country!

Old 06-20-2017, 11:08 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Talk about BULL****! That MORON can't even remember his lies from an hour ago, there is no way in hell he could even give the titles of 3 books, let alone all those! Plus I heard him admit that he has never read an entire book, with his own fat mouth while he was campaigning!
You are aware that he didn't even write his own books, right? He doesn't even read his daily briefing, has it read to him!

Donald Trump

https://www.datalounge.com/thread/18...ely-illiterate-
From accounts of him attempting to read things during a deposition it appears that Trump is functionally illiterate. The only way he "read" any of those books would have been through books on tape. But I highly doubt he has the attention span to get through the kind of deep analytical subject matter in the books Laura listed when he can barely get through a one page security briefing.

Last edited by JAMS14; 06-20-2017 at 11:31 AM..

Old 06-20-2017, 11:34 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post

It needs an old refrigerator, a broke down washing machine, and a rusty 1967 Rambler in front of it.

Maybe a pack of dogs, too.

Old 06-20-2017, 11:42 AM

1,708 posts, read 1,099,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
It looks like a triple wide.

Old 06-21-2017, 08:49 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
From accounts of him attempting to read things during a deposition it appears that Trump is functionally illiterate. The only way he "read" any of those books would have been through books on tape. But I highly doubt he has the attention span to get through the kind of deep analytical subject matter in the books Laura listed when he can barely get through a one page security briefing.

EXACTLY! Her post was totally ridiculous, I would bet that he can't even pronounce those titles,
LOL!!

Old 06-21-2017, 09:39 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Good Grief what would they put in this NYC library? I've never been to a Pres Library but if I had the WILL, I'd visit Barack Obama's....but I have no WILL, so that's out too.

I think they are a waste of our money anyway. Plenty of books written about our Presidents.
"Can anyone Imagine THis: Trump Presidential Library?"

Good grief, many of you COULDN'T IMAGINE a Trump presidency so it is no wonder you can't image a Trump Library .

It's about time you, and many like you, get into the REAL world!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies