Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2017, 03:32 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,526,924 times

Advertisements

Truth told.

People fault Trump one day for doing something. Next day same people fault him for not doing it. Sometimes this is hourly.
“They’re still fighting the campaign that they lost,”....
Caddell: Anti-Trump Resistance Rhetoric Fueling 'Raging Fever' in Unbalanced People
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2017, 04:55 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,207,897 times
Like a person who said he felt vindicated by the former FBI director's testimony and then called the former FBI director a liar.

Or said he is not under investigation and then in the next sentence called his investigation a witch hunt.

Yeah, we are all seeing this raging fever front and center in the White House.

Old 06-19-2017, 04:58 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,386,575 times
I had a good chuckle once I hit the link and the link turned out to be from Breitbart News.

Old 06-19-2017, 05:02 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,932,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Truth told.

People fault Trump one day for doing something. Next day same people fault him for not doing it. Sometimes this is hourly.
Caddell: Anti-Trump Resistance Rhetoric Fueling 'Raging Fever' in Unbalanced People
Who is Caddell? And who cares but you...what he has to say -- lol.

Old 06-19-2017, 05:02 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,646,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Truth told.

Live by the sword, die by the sword. And what goes around comes around.

For 8 years republicans attacked Obama for allegedly being a Muslim, allegedly being a communist, allegedly being born in Africa, allegedly having a fake birth certificate, having a racist priest, playing golf, taking vacations, watching ESPN, his wife having a White House garden, his wife spending too much money on White House renovations, his mother-in-law being rude to hotel staff, and republicans even attacked Obama for going swimming (republicans said Obama should have been working instead of swimming.)

Trump is simply getting what Obama got for 8 years.

Last edited by chad3; 06-19-2017 at 05:15 PM..

Old 06-19-2017, 05:05 PM

34,301 posts, read 15,603,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Like a person who said he felt vindicated by the former FBI director's testimony and then called the former FBI director a liar.

Or said he is not under investigation and then in the next sentence called his investigation a witch hunt.

I didn't know President Trump had his own investigation. Who is he investigating ?

We should be able to meet the same simple standards we hold others to President or not.

Old 06-19-2017, 05:07 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,932,524 times
I am concerned - building to outrage -- that now this administration won't air the press briefings anymore or allow them to be recorded.

That is not good....for this administration or us.

And why -- the only reason is because they feel incapable of controlling their message and they are going to try to do it by making things up.

You wait --- if I was a press person I would be quietly recording EVERYTHING. I don't trust this administration at all.

Old 06-19-2017, 05:07 PM

4,132 posts, read 2,823,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
I had a good chuckle once I hit the link and the link turned out to be from Breitbart News.
Haha, ok, I'm not the only one then.

Old 06-19-2017, 05:13 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 20 hours ago)

27,541 posts, read 16,022,699 times
TDS is real. It's progressing. Seek help if you or a love one have symptoms.
Krauthammer: Trump derangement syndrome is growing | amarillo.com

Old 06-19-2017, 05:14 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,723,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post

Oooohhh...is that the air I hear being let out of the OP's balloon?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies