Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2017, 07:43 PM

3,346 posts, read 1,267,585 times

Advertisements

CNN wants the ratings, and President Drumpf gives them the ratings. The more viewers, the more money they make from ad's. If Drumpf didn't want all the media attention, then he should stop making the controversy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2017, 07:46 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,555,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
CNN wants the ratings, and President Drumpf gives them the ratings. The more viewers, the more money they make from ad's. If Drumpf didn't want all the media attention, then he should stop making the controversy.
What about honesty, integrity and ethics?

Old 06-21-2017, 07:48 PM

20,094 posts, read 8,995,406 times
CNN got Trump elected, leave them alone.

Old 06-21-2017, 07:59 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,224,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
This is precisely the problem - people on the left don't even think it's a problem.
What the **** is wrong with you?

I'm disagreeing with what the problem is. You're suggesting there is collusion. That's not true. Biased and sensationalist media is always a problem but you incorrectly identify the problem.

Old 06-21-2017, 08:04 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,414,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Fox opposed Obama his entire term and Republicans were fine with it. Now they take issue with CNN and MSNBC? Pretty funny really.

CNN opposed Bush his entire term and democrats were fine with it....

Old 06-21-2017, 08:15 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,555,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post

I'm disagreeing with what the problem is. You're suggesting there is collusion. That's not true. Biased and sensationalist media is always a problem but you incorrectly identify the problem.
What is wrong with you?

Where is integrity, honesty and ethics of being the media?

Old 06-21-2017, 08:24 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post

Really? What do you call this?

Mainstream Media Recap: Who Colluded With the Clinton Campaign? | Observer

Quote:
In April 2015, the Clinton campaign held a private dinner party with at least 65 journalists and pundits in attendance. Individuals from CNN, CBS, The New York Times, NBC, MSNBC and more came together under the campaign’s stated goal of “framing the race” to help Clinton win

Old 06-21-2017, 08:30 PM

Quote:
What is wrong with you?

Where is integrity, honesty and ethics of being the media?
See, this is why people don't take your posts seriously. In no way am I defending the media. I'm critical of the media all the time. All I'm doing is saying that there isn't some conspiracy between the DNC and CNN. It's not some evil propaganda machine, it's a money making media outlet that relies on sensationalism and a specific target audience.

But you can't handle that. You need to be right, for whatever reason, so you invent some argument for me to make. Well, do as you wish. The number of people who will leave you off of their block list will grow ever smaller the more you do this. How I've not added you to my ignore list is a mystery at this point.

Old 06-21-2017, 08:37 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times
Quote:
I had been a loyal CNN viewer for years all the way up to the election. I realized that it has become the propaganda machine of the Democratic Party.

How is this collusion acceptable? Shouldn't our media remain free, fair and unbiased?

I know some of the leftists will say what about Foxnews. Well, I believe we should hold them all to the same standard. Let's also keep in mind that Foxnews is in the distant minority here. The next example some leftists come up with would be Alex Jones which is a nut job.
How is Fox in the minority? It's a major component of why this country is so freakin stupid and brainwashed.

Old 06-21-2017, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
How is Fox in the minority? It's a major component of why this country is so freakin stupid and brainwashed.
Not to mention Fox typically receives higher rates and get more views overall.

But the OPs relationship to facts is troubled at best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies