U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-23-2017, 05:16 AM
 
Location: Houston, TX
3,679 posts, read 1,412,155 times
Reputation: 1495

Advertisements

When you got north korea catching on to trump, then you know you got a horrible president

North Korea: Trump a 'psychopath' who may launch strike to distract from US problems | TheHill
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-23-2017, 05:25 AM
 
29,365 posts, read 15,419,056 times
Reputation: 19968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
When you got north korea catching on to trump, then you know you got a horrible president

North Korea: Trump a 'psychopath' who may launch strike to distract from US problems | TheHill
When you're spreading the same propaganda as North Korea.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2017, 05:27 AM
 
6,580 posts, read 2,792,394 times
Reputation: 7904
As they say: It takes one to know one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2017, 05:28 AM
 
Location: Ft. Myers
17,628 posts, read 11,162,634 times
Reputation: 37671
Sure, we all know Trump is nuts, but that guy in NK is REALLY nuts !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2017, 05:30 AM
 
Location: Springfield, Ohio
12,193 posts, read 10,409,482 times
Reputation: 11208
The real issue is we can't disagree with the premise, no matter who said it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2017, 05:33 AM
 
29,365 posts, read 15,419,056 times
Reputation: 19968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
The real issue is we can't disagree with the premise, no matter who said it.
That many on the left want to escalate tensions with Russia solely because they nominated Hillary?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2017, 05:36 AM
 
Location: Houston, TX
3,679 posts, read 1,412,155 times
Reputation: 1495
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
That many on the left want to escalate tensions with Russia solely because they nominated Hillary?
If you don't know our history with Russia first. Then we can't help you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2017, 05:37 AM
 
Location: Houston, TX
3,679 posts, read 1,412,155 times
Reputation: 1495
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
When you're spreading the same propaganda as North Korea.....
So Thehill is propaganda and state owned. Competence fail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2017, 05:39 AM
 
29,365 posts, read 15,419,056 times
Reputation: 19968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
So Thehill is propaganda and state owned. Competence fail.
Comprehension fail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2017, 05:40 AM
 
Location: Springfield, Ohio
12,193 posts, read 10,409,482 times
Reputation: 11208
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
That many on the left want to escalate tensions with Russia solely because they nominated Hillary?
Man, at least keep your straw man arguments on topic. Both NK and the USA have unstable leaders prone to fits of rage who do not respect the democratic process. It's very plausible Trump would attack a country without Congressional approval on a whim, especially if his popularity numbers continue to plummet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top